Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - I Hate People! (rant)

1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

I Hate People! (rant)

Dr. Mez

Started Topics :  2
Posted : May 31, 2005 02:26
People suck. This is obvious to any man with eyes in his friggin' head. You can prove this in many ways, but I don't think it's necessary, really. If you think people don't suck, then I can only assume that you live in a f---ing bubble.

Now, with a single person, I have no problem, but the biggest problem I have is single people. You know, the little goth f---ers that bitch about how everything sucks and all dress in black and listen to the exact same music, those self-rightous religious guys that speak of how close they are to God and how loving they are while they beat their wife and worship old people who haven't spent a day outside their own narrow community, the friggin' sheep sitting at desks all around the world not understanding that they're as slaves as any other working class in history (that's how they've always been called), and the ones I hate most are the ones that for some unkown reason (usually cocaine, college, and pretty often, both) are sure that they know more than you. If you think these guys don't exist, then you live in a f---ing bubble. If you think that these people aren't so bad, you're either one of them, or... that's right, you live in a f---ing bubble.

Now that I'm properly warmed up, I can stop being so politically f---ing correct. Enough of this s---. I hate people. Most people, the world would be better off without - now, I'm not just talking about homeless guys or people with no jobs, poor people, ugly people, or even people that film commercials - some of those guys are an interesting bunch.

My big problem is with the cattle out there. Yes, all the people working hard so they can go to a 'stylist' instead of a barber and wear Armanni f---ing underwear. The guys (and girls, I am assuming that there are at least a few here) that take everything people force-feed them until their metaphorical liver explodes and sends their gut splashing out all over the environment. These are pollution on the planet. In a perfect world, environmentalists would be hunting these guys and splatter their brains out on the closest friggin' franchise coffee-bar (even that phrase, coffee-bar, sends a sickening shudder down my neck). Unfortunately, the environmentalists are busy being cattle at the moment, while sitting in franchise coffee-bars, and lack the spine to shoot themselves in the face like they truely deserve.

Anyways, as I was saying, these people should be shot, or at the very least, castrated. Taking out the obvious jerks by sending them hurtling through space to crash into a useless and VERY far away planet with no options to escape, and hopefully, none of survival, seems like a fairly decent idea.

This may seem a bit extreme, at first at least, but just follow me here.

People who think it's perfectly dandy spending $300 on a shirt (at this moment, I assume you can hear my burst of laughter thinking about those guys - yes, it was that loud), obviously have no opinion of their own. In what twisted, deranged, psychotic and ohh-so-very-sick make-believe "reality" do these guys live in, I have absolutely no f---ing idea (and if you do... you live in a f---ing bubble), but they're not alone. Now, assuming that some people here are familiar with the psychological use of the term "projection". It means, (well, the meaning that I'm using here is) that if you spend a long enough time with someone mentally ill, you'll "catch" the disease from him. Spend a long enough time with someone suffering from depression - you'll notice that you're going with them. The phrase "don't let him take you down", that's it's origin.

Yes, psychological problems are contagious. I can only assume that bad taste is a psychological problem (hey, it sure as f--- ain't physical). So, the problem may have not started with all these useless f---ers with absolutely no creative thought whatsoever, and I assume that if you read this and by this point - haven't been insulted in some way (hey, beats me how this could be insulting, but as I mentioned earlier, a lot of people live in what I understated as a twisted, deranged, psychotic and ohh-so-very-sick make-believe "reality", so I can't really acount for what those guys think, now can I?) then I can only assume that you have at least a shred of individuality, and don't mind me saying that maybe living in a twisted, deranged, psychotic and ohh-so-very-sick make-believe "reality" is not what you want to do - hence the obvious need to shoot these f---ers in the head, or just the hurtling-through-space-towards-inevitable-doom bit. This is good. That means I can start talking about music while ignoring people who can't make up their minds for themselves, as they are either deeply insulted by something (was it the "kill them all by sending them hurtling through space to their doom" comment maybe? Or perhaps the repeated mention that they're living in a f---ing bubble... Perhaps that's it... perhaps).

What a relief!

Now, assuming that you have your own taste, you probably developed it since you started finding out what you enjoy. The problem is, that you can't ever, ever, be sure of what you really like, and what's been indoctrinated in you for ages. I'll start with the obvious. Since you're into psytrance, I'm gonna assume that you're probably a bit knowledgeable about music, and skip the whole "why we don't hear music on the radio" bit (other than the people who work in the radio are a bunch of f---ing idiots and their taste in music sucks, and I hate them for inflicting their horrible tastes on me, really can't let that one go), and I'll even skip the whole "why the entire concept of MTV will never, ever, not in a zillion years of effort, make sense to a person with a bit of sanity, decency, or basic intelligence" (and if you don't think this way, then, that's right, you guessed it, you live in a f---ing bubble), and skip straight to psytrance.

My problem is that people start doing things here because it's cool. You know what the world "cool" means? What it really means is "part of the herd mentality". Good production? Ya, that's cool. That means, without it, the herd won't listen. We can start by trying to see what's cool, and just see what's totally f---ing wrong with that, just out of spite for the general stupidity of a herd. The cool things today are "dark psy", "progressive psy" and "melodic full-on". Any music that does not fall into one (or more) of these categories is automatically assumed to be better. Let's start by trashing dark psy. I know that people like it because it's "powerful" and "driving" and "harsh" and wait... just slow down, listen to it again, and what do you have? A bunch of random screeches and effects that sound like they were made by a four-year-old with not too much talent - along with a bassdrum and bassline - and with killer (I hope that you imagined the loads of sheer vileness aimed towards the word in the pronounciation of it when imagined by myself just now). Why do people like this - well, I'll tell you why. Because they had enough of progressive-f---ing-wanker-music that's played in parties, and techno isn't underground (yes, more poison seeping out of my brain when dwelling on that word) enough for them. Progressive... well, it's just house dressed up as something it isn't. Wake up, listen to it again. "Hey, that's house music!"... Yup, and that's all it ever was. Why listen to this and not to house/electro music? Ohh yes, because you want to show how original you are. Let me tell this to you slowly, if you like progressive music, you live in a f---ing bubble. You like music because people have been telling you how "clever" it is for so long that you actually believe it. Well, maybe you have enough self confidence now to see it for what it really is. House music with a different f---ing wording on the CD sleeve. About melodic full-on, well, one sentance for you: "the most conformist thing non-conformists-wannabes can listen to at a nearly-wannabe-non-conformist party". Let me stress the "wannabe" bit again. It's not as overdone here as the bubble bit (sorry about that, my bad).

"What does this leave us with?" you say. Well, try this one on for size: DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT WHAT STYLE IT'S CALLED. How about that? You want to be an individual, THEN STOP SEEING GROUPS ALL AROUND YOU, YOU FASCIST DISGUISED AS A HIPPY. Yes, I know I do this all the time, and some may see this as a (get this) double standard. Well, f--- it, I don't care. I hate people. I also happen to like some music. Until music says to me "well, listen, I really had enough with your double-f---ing-standards here you a--hole", I'll continue seeing people that spend their life trying to think like other people as one big herd. Just like I see all of these trends of psytrance as something no better. I hate groups of things and people, but some individuals, well, they can shine. And through all my bitterness at all the f---ing shit out there, hey, there's some good (or bad) clean (or dirty) fun too. What I'm saying is - think for yourself. There's a hell of a lot of fun outside that bubble.

Of course, the moment more than one person reads this, then it's a group of people reading this and not individuals anymore, and then hey, everyone who reads this should be shot (or sent into the sun or something). But hey, I read this first, so by now, my chances of being shot in the head by environmentalists are slimmer than yours. Thank you for reading this. Greenpeace out yo!
Justin Chaos
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  117
Posted : May 31, 2005 02:33
You're not very popular...are you???
I'm affraid you're gonna start shooting people from the ceiling quite soon.

My fake plants died, because I did not pretend to water them.
*Karma Cola*
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  113
Posted : May 31, 2005 02:50
was that original ???

~*** You can tell By the way i use my walk, Im a woman's man, No time to Talk***~
Dr. Mez

Posted : May 31, 2005 02:50
100% original, and with a lot of bitterness and anger speaking.
Ott^
OTT

Started Topics :  0
Posted : May 31, 2005 02:53
Quote:

On 2005-05-31 02:26, Dr. Mez wrote:
Now that I'm properly warmed up, I can stop being so politically f---ing correct. Enough of this s---.

Surely the height of "political correctness" is censoring your own fucking vocabulary.

Justin Chaos
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : May 31, 2005 02:55
Quote:

On 2005-05-31 02:50, Dr. Mez wrote:
and with a lot of bitterness and anger speaking.

Oh really???
Dr. Mez

Posted : May 31, 2005 02:58
Well, I don't want to give you the impression that I'm talking out of love here. It'd be much shorter if I'd do that. I'm gonna go and run away from a herd of rabid-environmentalists now. And the self-censoring bit is because the moderators already deleted some of the posts in which I excersized a bit of a lack of restraint.
Ott^
OTT

Posted : May 31, 2005 03:00
I reckon you should paint your bedroom black and hang up some Marilyn Manson posters.

That'll show 'em.
Dr. Mez

Posted : May 31, 2005 03:02
Quote:

On 2005-05-31 03:00, Ott^ wrote:
I reckon you should paint your bedroom black and hang up some Marilyn Manson posters.

That'll show 'em.

Hey, if it works for a zillion goth f---ers, it'll work for me, no? Wait. no.
Justin Chaos
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : May 31, 2005 03:03
Quote:

On 2005-05-31 03:00, Ott^ wrote:

Word
Probably some Charles Manson could fit that wall as well...definitly.
Why don't you change your nick to DR.Jeffrey Dahmer???

Dr. Mez

Posted : May 31, 2005 03:05
Quote:

On 2005-05-31 03:03, Justin Chaos wrote:
Why don't you change your nick to DR.Jeffrey Dahmer???

NOOO! You're on to me, now I've gotta change nicks again.
Justin Chaos
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : May 31, 2005 03:12
Quote:

On 2005-05-31 02:26, Dr. Mez wrote:

Let's start by trashing dark psy. I know that people like it because it's "powerful" and "driving" and "harsh" and wait... just slow down, listen to it again, and what do you have? A bunch of random screeches and effects that sound like they were made by a four-year-old with not too much talent - along with a bassdrum and bassline - and with killer (I hope that you imagined the loads of sheer vileness aimed towards the word in the pronounciation of it when imagined by myself just now).

Well...you have a point here , I have to give you that
*Karma Cola*
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  113
Posted : May 31, 2005 03:17
Quote:

On 2005-05-31 02:50, Dr. Mez wrote:
100% original, and with a lot of bitterness and anger speaking.

Thats great actually.. a better alternative to work-place shootings eh ?

or maybe ......           ~*** You can tell By the way i use my walk, Im a woman's man, No time to Talk***~
mandelbrot

Started Topics :  1
Posted : May 31, 2005 03:54
You are right - "Think for yourslef", but it looks like you think too much for other people.
I think everyone has a privilege to live the way he/she wants to live, unless their behavior deprives others of this privilege.
Beast

Posted : May 31, 2005 04:31
One more American Psycho killer!!!

Please mumy give him the medication now!!!

Iam afraid!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - I Hate People! (rant)

1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance