Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Iberia - _.-¨-._ LUNA ROJA RESONANTE BirthdaY TranCe _.-¨-._
← Prev Page
3 4 5 6 7 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

_.-¨-._ LUNA ROJA RESONANTE BirthdaY TranCe _.-¨-._

Freakquencies

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Mar 23, 2007 14:34
party is canceled
beitaq

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Mar 23, 2007 15:07
upsss
FIUZZ

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Mar 23, 2007 15:15
....... some times is not so easy set up a legal party in spain....
but even so congratulations for the effort ...... i know that you will maked some day-.....
an advice..... don´t say only ( party is canceled ) to everyone here......all people that look forword to come to this party need know some more dettails m8

BooMBooM and saludos from barcelona....
cu you soon....           www.sindarproductions.com & www.spectralrecords.com
::::::::::::::::::::::Boom Shankar:::::::::::::::::
angie

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Mar 23, 2007 20:23
Hi, good news!!!! Organization have found a new place, the party isn´t canceled.
XaMã CirKus aKa. ay-ash

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Mar 26, 2007 17:09
ola!!!

Happy pll i see in this moviment!

BoOmM thanks for all
Next time Up the temperature for me !!!

BoOMm & Peace           !!!Dance Until You FighT your Fears!!!

http://www.myspace.com/xamacirkus

XXX REc
Freakquencies

Posted : Mar 27, 2007 12:43
Hello!
At first I say a big "THANK YOU" to the people which cames for help to do the work in this party and all the people which visited us whith his good vibe!!!

We had to change place because of the person who was responsable to get the permission has been lying me untill the the last moment so that I was thinking that this person is realy in posesion of the permision.
This person disapointed us all and put us in realy dificult situation.

Again specialy thanks for Svenja, Adi, Joel, Cristoff and the mexican friends.

I will be more detailed in the next posts.

All the best & namaste
Adigroovy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Mar 27, 2007 18:55
Hola, at friday afternoon without no place for party and many people arround and arriving at last they got us a place. Thanks to people who went simpley forward and did´t gave up and with help of friends and people who came from so far for this party, what a great people all, After we had to build off the first location now we had in the same day build up a new one. and we did it, at 12.00 am saturday everything was set up and the first dj started. Except the dj´s from Sindar crew all the line up was there, thanks to all artists and people who helped us Christof, Joel, Toto, Xama, Otto and offcours our Mexican friends and to all who came. Big BooM and cu at Pack Age Festival 06.04 - 09 .04.2007 near Perpignan           to use your head you have to go out of your mind
FIUZZ

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Mar 27, 2007 19:07
yes m8....thanks to you to....next time please tell us something and don´t be so irresponsable .....

from julios ( the party organizer) i just know that the party was canceled...nothing more.....some one told me that was a new location few hours later,......but nothing else.....so like all sindar dj´s come 500km from the spot, well....i´m not so freak sorry to arrive and MABY there was a place to make this party......

www.sindarproductions.com & www.spectralrecords.com
::::::::::::::::::::::Boom Shankar:::::::::::::::::
Adigroovy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Mar 27, 2007 19:25
Firstable I was not the organizer but when, the organizer failed with permission etc. I took the iniciative and at the moment with help of a friend and Ganesha crew. And sory if you bad interprated, I just wanted to say that the line up was complete at the end like announced. and if you had doubts is very normal like so many people had this day, so I di´t blame anyone to not come. I spend friday in the offices from majors and authorities to try to solve the problem and at least give an quick alternative. at least at 19.00 pm we got a place to make a party. and in few hours build everything up, so I hope you understand me now better. thanks           to use your head you have to go out of your mind
Adigroovy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Mar 27, 2007 19:28
some pictures already: http://www.goatrance.de/goabase/party/photos/30836           to use your head you have to go out of your mind
Freakquencies

Posted : Mar 27, 2007 19:30
Except the dj´s from Sindar crew all the line up was there, thanks to all artists and people who helped us Christof, Joel, Toto, Xama, Otto and...

What Ady wanted to say; We are sorry that finaly Sindar Crew didnt come because of the problems whith the place and I understand this.
Justin Chaos
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  117
Posted : Mar 27, 2007 20:11
Still...why nobody called Sindar or the related DJ'S to tell them something??
          My fake plants died, because I did not pretend to water them.
Freakquencies

Posted : Mar 27, 2007 20:14
Sorry for Adys expresion against Sindar.
It is throug that Ady was not the organizer of this!
At friday we all was before cancel the party because there seems to be no other posibility.

It is right that Ady and the people from Ganesha was lokink for another place talking with the local councils but they didnt get permision as well.
During this time I was with the person who was resposable for the permision in the Goverment in Valencia.
There I found out that that this person didnt care about the permision in no Moment.

Finaly friday afternoon at the planed place, when we all was ready for went home again, after dismount the hole decoracion happend a wonder. The Rural workers and the police surched and offered us a new place to celebrate my birthday because they saw me in a very bad mood because of the distroid birthday and all the people who arrived.

So we have to be thankfull finaly with the forest worker "MAnolo" who offer us at last the place.

This all happend very quickly so that the people from Sindar didn`t now realy if the party will happen. It is normal that they did not want to risk to make the travel for nothing.

Sindar Crew for me is one of most apreciate colectives in Spain;)
Optical illusionS

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Mar 27, 2007 20:20
Quote:

On 2007-03-27 20:14, Freakquencies wrote:

So we have to be thankfull finaly with the forest worker "MAnolo" who offer us at last the place.

Olé Manolo!!
          ..::StringArt::..

http://www.myspace.com/stringart_psydeco
Freakquencies

Posted : Mar 27, 2007 20:25
Quote:

On 2007-03-27 20:11, Justin Chaos wrote:
Still...why nobody called Sindar or the related DJ'S to tell them something??

We trye to call them but it was not posible in the short time in whitch my mobile phone works.
But I now That Sindar would have been come if the things happened right.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Iberia - _.-¨-._ LUNA ROJA RESONANTE BirthdaY TranCe _.-¨-._
← Prev Page
3 4 5 6 7 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance