Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Releases - Various Artists - Natural Healing - Prolog (Midijum, 2005)

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Various Artists - Natural Healing - Prolog (Midijum, 2005)

pr0fane
Multiphase

Started Topics :  418
Posted : Aug 27, 2005 12:02
Artist: Various
Title: Natural Healing - Prolog
Label: Midijum
Format: CD
Release: Coming soon

Tracklist:

1. DJ Exanimo - Gravity
2. Mad Contrabender Feat. DJ Gutemine - The Gods Must Be Lazy
3. Visua - Vishuddha
4. Neelix - Inquisition Symphony
5. Mad Contrabender Vs. Psytrain - Orient Express
6. Interactive - Return To The Source
7. Genetic Noise Vs. DJ Bim - Go Up
8. Mungusid - Escape

Official release information from Psyshop:

The term Chakra is present at all times in the psytrance music scene, but...

...just some people know exactly what it is all about.Chakra is a Sanskrit word meaning the wheel or circle.It refers to ethereal energy centers of your body.Each having a certain frequency and quality of vibration, which has influence on related layers of the conscious and unconscious, our mind, our actions and reactions and on our body. As the human being has seven chakras, with each of the seven upcoming compilations we will portry one chakra and its effects on the human being, the body, the spirit and the mind. We hope that you find some useful hints in our 'Natural healing' series for living a natural and healthy life, soothe and maybe even heal discomfort of all kind. Ultimately, this is only possible with quelified substitution.In the last cd you'll find interesting literature tips, contact adresses of institutions and www.links around this energetic subject.

Wishing you lots of good vibrations - your Midijum team.

Links:
Midijum Records: http://www.midijum-records.de
Psyshop: http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/med/med1cd025.html
SaikoSounds: http://www.saikosounds.com/english/display_release.asp?id=5099          DJ pr0fane (Iboga Records) | Multiphase
www.sunrisesupplies.com | www.iboga.dk | www.soundcloud.com/pr0fane
guy cohen
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  417
Posted : Aug 27, 2005 12:15
Every Midijum releases has something special and unique and I'm hope the crew keep with this line on this comp too.
Bom and all Midijum family, good luck with this release.
djbim
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  21
Posted : Aug 27, 2005 14:20
Thanks Guy
We try to do from now our best that we can give the people not only Musik in a Cover.
I think this Cds will contains alot of Information fot people wich are intrested in this.
Guy i hope i find a way back in your wicked Country and we see us face to face with a big Promopacket for sur for you and for some people there.
Normal we give on Partys outside Europe
50-100 Free Cds out for the first people wich find the Way to the Party.About sometimes the People give the last money to come to the Party and we think this is also a smal Present to make the People a little bit more happy and for a good Vibe on the Party.
best to U
Bim
-------------------------------------------------------
We are not progressive
We are in Trance
Colin OOOD
OOOD/Voice of Cod

Started Topics :  95
Posted : Aug 27, 2005 14:33
Good luck with this Bim..           Mastering - http://mastering.OOOD.net :: www.is.gd/mastering
OOOD 5th album 'You Think You Are' - www.is.gd/tobuyoood :: www.OOOD.net
www.facebook.com/OOOD.music :: www.soundcloud.com/oood
Contact for bookings/mastering - colin@oood.net
goz}{zer

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Aug 29, 2005 05:00
Hi Bim mate,

After to the SOULSEKEER Epilogs finally MIDIJUM RECORDS is back with a new compilation, my best wishes for this one my friend im sure is just high production, happy because we work again with Visua (Third Release) & Interactive (Third Release) and im super agree with you GUY Midijum always have some hide secret in his releases but i think that secret is simple to khow is just Quality & Work

http://www.mandalarecords.org - Under Construction
Artistic Managment :: MANDALA RECORDS ARTISTES :: Hux Flux :: Dizzy Mind :: Nazuk :: Interactive :: Sound Designers :: Visua :: Energetic :: Hyperceptiohm ::

dj_yami
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Aug 29, 2005 10:12
Hi Midijum Team

I agree totally with goz}{zer the best desires in my behalf for midijum and this strong return of this label, and congratulations to the godfather visua for that relased... greetings to the mandala team and pedro (dizzy mind) that he has just been integrated to the mandala team
djbim
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Aug 30, 2005 12:59
Hey friends in Mexico
At first i like to leave here a big thanks to Hugo
Hugo the work with you is perfect and i hope we will do it a long time.With Visua and Interactive you gave us very good Production in best Style.
Hopefull we see us one day face to face
And you know we need still 60 Tracks to finsh this Compilation Series - so speak to you soon !!
----------------------------------------------------
We are not progressive
We are in Trance
Kitnam
Mantik

Started Topics :  110
Posted : Aug 31, 2005 17:56
Hello Bim,
I whish you all the best with this prologue, I know how seriously you are interested to show the people the inner powers of hour body and soul (which are truly existing and needs to be communicated in our overconsumed society)
good luck!

goz}{zer

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Sep 2, 2005 08:50
Hey Bim,

Thanks for the good words mate im just try to make the best for ofert just quality music and im sure we will do this again for shure, Good Luck in this one

YAMI Dizzy Mind is not with ous in Mandala Records, Pedro just join to the Spun Records family and he will be release his album in 2006 watch out, some of my jewelry im handle it had to go away to integrate one of the best labels (SPUN RECORDS).

www.mandalarecords.org - Under Construction
Artistic Managment :: MANDALA RECORDS ARTISTES :: Hux Flux :: Dizzy Mind :: Nazuk :: Interactive :: Sound Designers :: Visua :: Energetic :: Hyperceptiohm ::
Bandwidth Freak

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Sep 5, 2005 00:23
Cool just cant wait to hear another good story by midjium Recs, congrats for the release.
djbim
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Sep 8, 2005 12:38
so and here is the bandlist form the next Compilation

We signed a few new Bands
Like:
1.Krama from Greece
2.Urban Utopia from Germany
3.Optokoppler from Germany
4.for me a new suprise from Israel !! Cristal Sound
these are very good Boys-check it out-
also Mad Contrabender and Psy Train
and the old Progfather -Exanimo-
Release end of October
Internal System
InterSys

Started Topics :  79
Posted : Sep 8, 2005 14:44
W00W

amizing one Midijum crew.
waiting for this one.

GOODLUCK BIm Midijum ROX !!!

Cheers OmRI.            Play It and Never Stop!
www.intersysmusic.com
www.myspace.com/intersysmusic
www.utopia-records.com
djbim
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Sep 12, 2005 11:35
Thanks Omri
I think we are on the ebst way to relaese very strong and kicking Tracks in a very harmonic full on style.Special Optocoppler-Mad Contrabender and this very jung good gus from your Country are on the ebst way to give a new flow in the Music.
Checkit out ! About our new side is online very soon and we have than a very fast Connection for our Demo downloads
best Bim
--------------------------------------------------------
www.midijum.de
we are not progressive
we are in trance
hisrav

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Sep 14, 2005 00:35
all my good vibes for this exelent compilation n all my souport for rodrigo ( visua ) N HUGO GOZZER EXELENT WORK MATE¡¡¡
continue with ur amazing work rodrigo n good work huggo
THE COMPILATION R OF EXELENT QUALITY ¡¡¡ MY BEST VIBES
www.mandalarecords.org ( under construction)
Toxical(rotem)
Toxical

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Sep 14, 2005 01:18
hey bim looks really good mate! also the second one looks like something to look for! good luck man           PsyTrance The sound track of our life...
http://www.toxicalmusic.com
http://www.myspace.com/toxicalmusic
http://www.myspace.com/rotemdoron (electro/minimal)
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Releases - Various Artists - Natural Healing - Prolog (Midijum, 2005)

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance