Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - VA - Run Motherfucker Run (Nabi Records) - 2005

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

VA - Run Motherfucker Run (Nabi Records) - 2005

Morbidelic
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  56
Posted : Apr 11, 2005 17:45
Ola Amigos I see nobuddy add an review for this french powerfull atteck collection by emmanuel and friends.
http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/nai/nai1cd002.html

So after i waitng for my copy and while some good listen's to this crazy cd this is my review:

Tracklist:

01)Noise Gust - Access To Mars
02)Savage Scream - Bulimic Demon
03)Peacespect - American Falafel
04)Bug Funk Gamma - For Roses
05)Baphomet Engine -Sentimental Minds(remix)
06)Vector Selector - Mon Petit Chou Chou
07)Vous Deux - Moonday
08)Wizard Lizard Vs Cosmo - In Your Face
09)Savage Scream - Wait For The End
10)Yasagure Pan Nakotta - White Girls Book

In Same Order:

1) Track 1 is by a newcomer japani artist mizuki friend.(Noise Gust)
and he is doing exellent job for opening album.
i very liked the vocal in the start the girl singing hehe remind me 1 movie from the fredy kruger series clearing sound and cruncy kick after the singing he start to take you to his road not so fast groove and pumping and a lot of tricks in it and he keep this level with dark atmosphere like it should be but after some minutes when it come to the down of this story in 5:00 min and with this vocals and drums u know there waiting u dance with devil and then 5:42 stronger madnesss on the dancefloor .. good job bro.
2)Now It Mizuki turn to show us what 1 japani demon can do when he got bulimic hoo man the sound is prefect clear kick smash you head and take to the most dark space that u ever seen.
Start with some demon vocal and baammmm kick your ass to the dancefloor 1:39 what a move very special job here break your legs nice trikcs and moves and then the trip is right to begin psychedelic chaos what an atmosphere he put in this story scary sounds jumping kick and he keep
all this story with this scary and psyRoad to begin the night elf time way to go mizuki brillant Bomb.
3)peacepect new artists for me 2 swedish freaks members in this forum and yeah emmanuel did good picl also here:
very weird and funky opening some screams and guitar sound after 20 second kick is come in with some wicked sample and travel begin nice ideas in it new sounds all over from speakers also here atmosphere is insane and kick is more fat funky 1 nice job guys.
1:57 its going stronger guitar powerfull come in to our last cells nice production. also sample is good all a freaks of amrican dream and then weirdoo laghting psychedelic trip for sure and its keep rolling till the end with good ending i like the sounds in the end make very weird atmosphere and also they finished it in the right way.
so cant see this track on the dancefloor. boom guys keep this work.
4)Bug Funk Gamma is the member that still under this project and also here is good darkness story this track have good production as well,remind me a lot old psychotic micro style when the use to be bad guys with morbid sound iam sure a lot of sounds in this track will remind u guys also will see it and this dude take this sounds and plugs and creat a defently psychedelic japani style that destroyt every dancefloor.
5)2 Lookuus from Brazil have some releases in other compaltions but this remix its totally maden with no marcy a monster style fast rhythm (151:) sound is perfect in it this guys just got better and better production too. and if we talked about dark style this brazilnes guys doing fu#%ing darkness vibes in it with their elements and sounds in the track in 4:57 kicking up after some funny sample and then realy insane synthz and wicked psychedelic views in it sure this 1 is rockkk big time way to go guys keep this devil writing .
6)Vector selector its Aaron (Ocelot) side project and he know what he doing this track is a dancefloorzz machine for sure fat kick he buldding and its start in powerfull way for heavy diging he keep this style for the whole track the end of the track is totally crazyy psychedelic san francisco style hardcore rytham good skad from this talent artist.
7) Vous deux wooow the most MORBID track in this v.a for sure all amrican mafia in 1 head respect to this combo fractal guys aaron ocelot and the others this one is diffrent style for all the stuff the runing 2day unkwon style starting with kick special 1 and this is weirdelic work a lot of tricks not just a noises a f#@ing story that takein u over the space make yout brain to lose control and after while coming insane move 3:24 com sample with space atmosphere realy not regular sound something that make u move on the dancefloor like an animal for sure and again 4:20 another moves this track its not stuck is allways grow for another level crazy work guys the best in da album to much aciiiiiddd there in your studio for sure hehe keep this morbid work.
8)in your face hooo yeaahhhh this chrat is come in our face for sure another drstroyet trippy story now its wizrd guys and peter that work on this when he visit israel and done good job wizard control on this 1 with their insane sounds all over the track and peter take the kick and rytham to his hands like he knoe 2 do together this is madness for every karahana digging fan.
good combo for sure way to go for this 1 proffesinal work for sure.
9)Again mizuki with another banger and like the name we all wait for the end and what an end this man is master of sound production very cleaning work smashing and punished japani style.
he open this 1 with weird vocal and atmosphere like he know to create and travel is going on demons is anyside of ya dark and strong story and some realy crazy tricks that he done and this is when i hearing this in home listening i cant imagen what this can do on the dancefloor make the crowd go crraaaazyyy..... the end of track its gone a freakinggg punchhh he did it like a no exit u came in to this trip now u cant get out man this is totally what ppl calld hardcore sound and now we can see his name a lot and he deserve this.
10) hehehe Emmanuel the best way yo finish this madness album this 1 made by mizuki and some another japani girl funnny sample in the start (from wjere is it guys?) funky style very colourfull and nice melody make u smile and enjoy from the best thing that god gave us and its calld "MUSIC" In sjort very nice song writing here special psychedelic funny and light in 1 way respect for this project too.

My Fav:
All trax but the most: 2,3,5,7,9 and also the last and funky 1 8)

So what i can say Emmanuel bro u did amazing job with this one respect to you and all ppl the helpd you. masetred also good. iam glad to got it from you bro thx for this sick psychedelic trip music 1 of the best v.a for 2005 iam sure and hope u will keep this style morbid and underground for the psychedelia freaks out there. (cant wait to see ppl reaction on the dancefloor)

Ppl go and order this now

Love and light

Bhoolenath!

ofer.
          Happy Happy,Joy Joy.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dj-Morbidelic/642401392473366
Genetix
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  43
Posted : Apr 11, 2005 22:17
yeee. nice compil i see here.all the tracks are very good so i don't have any favs at the moment. everything that my partner have wroten i agree with him.           Peace Love Unity Respect and Underground
strangefreakquency
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  29
Posted : Apr 12, 2005 09:20
for sure is a nice cd
good psychadelic tunes in this
good one emmanuel
nice review morbidelicaaaaa ahi
P_Mac
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  61
Posted : Apr 12, 2005 09:35
drool and drool and more droool
Heps of luck guys           
www.boomfestival.org
www.ketuhrecords.com

DONT SEND MP3 SAMPLES PLS!!!!!
Nabi-Records
Nabi Records

Started Topics :  35
Posted : Apr 12, 2005 14:41
Hello Bro,
Thank's a lot for this great review....I could not have done better!
All artists on RMR did gave a lot of themself of this release and I want, on the behalf of all Nabi's crew and supporters, to really thanks them a lot for this incredible psychedellic music they are making and for supporting us. We are very proud to see first release project getting great feedback and we will do our best to continue to promote what we believe is psychedellic trance.
Wishing you all a great trip on RMR!!!
Boom
Emmanuel           "we just get by however we can, we all gotta duck when the shit hits the fan"
http://www.nabi-records.com
email: contact@nabi-records.com
a3k
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  269
Posted : Apr 12, 2005 16:46
great review and amazing album..my favs:1, 4 and 8
keep up!!!also 148 was a great compilation!!!!!           ...
Fuzulu
Fuzulu

Started Topics :  58
Posted : Apr 14, 2005 01:19
totally happy after buying this cd .... all tracks are hard and twisted .... nice end to the cd too with Yasagure Pan Nakotta .... Baphomet is the best ...
Memory Loss
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  103
Posted : Apr 14, 2005 11:36
In Your Face is the best here,fast energy bomb throwing to your brain..Crazy stuff..The Ocelot track is pure SF psycedelic psycho stuff keep the great work Aaron.

Keep up Nabi Records amazing CD.           Skate 0R Die
leila604

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Apr 14, 2005 13:03
oh yeah very nice one indeed

track number 3 and 5 are my personal fav

greetz
leila^^
BAPHOMET_ENGINE
Baphomet Engine

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Apr 15, 2005 08:26
! RUN MOTHERFUCKER , RUN !
KILLLER
THX EMANUEL FOR BELIEVE IN OUR WORK
AND THANKS FOR ALL FRIENDS THAT BELIEVE IN US TO .
GOOD LOOK FOR ALL ARTISTS IN THIS COMP
SO ALL THE BEST FOR ALL THE WORLD
HEHEHEHEEH
          -------
Manic Dragon Records
http://www.myspace.com/baphometengine
2to6 Records
FrodOhm
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  32
Posted : Apr 15, 2005 11:15
Very strong second release from Nabi!!!

Favorite moments:

Baphomet Engine -Sentimental Minds(remix)
Vector Selector - Mon Petit Chou Chou
Vous Deux - Moonday
Wizard Lizard Vs Cosmo - In Your Face
Savage Scream - Wait For The End

Waiting for the next one, keep up the good work!
Genetix
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  43
Posted : Apr 16, 2005 15:58
Finally my favs are: 7 and 10 - excelent work. the others are very very good           Peace Love Unity Respect and Underground
::bedbug::

Started Topics :  9
Posted : May 11, 2005 12:44
Love n Respect to Nabi Crew,
the French Rising Underground is ON..

boomshakala!
Evil Doctor Inc
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  41
Posted : May 16, 2005 11:26
Emanuel this is a twisted journey into another world
space and time has no bounds

round and round and round we go
round round ............

it is times like these that one wonders wat else is out there..

my favorite track on this one Ocelot and savage scream bulimic demon.

cant wait for the next one amigo

boom
Stash
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  58
Posted : May 22, 2005 19:48
Nabi records well done on this release
havent heard it as of now but from the revies me definitely gnna buy it

good luck for the future and keep em coming
bOm
          At the end there is a DOOR & waiting for you on the other side of that door is either HEAVEN or HELL
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - VA - Run Motherfucker Run (Nabi Records) - 2005

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance