Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Media - VA_-_Pyramidal_Trancendence-2006-MPR OUT ON NOW!
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

VA_-_Pyramidal_Trancendence-2006-MPR OUT ON NOW!

psychoz.com.mk
Psychoz

Started Topics :  33
Posted : Nov 7, 2006 05:09
wish you all the best guys!!
really nice selection of artists
respect to all involved
          http://myspace.com/psychozmusic
G@TO

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Nov 7, 2006 18:53
Thanks to all involved in this fantastic comp, all tracks are excellent.
Lost Buddha
Lost Buddha

Started Topics :  36
Posted : Nov 8, 2006 02:26
thank u all for the good vibes
anyone to rewiew this here?
a3k
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  269
Posted : Nov 10, 2006 15:55
^^ My review on this one:

Yeah..this compilation reminded my why i enjoy some much listening to trance..the good old songs adapted into todays reality of sounds, i mean, the music seems to be made with todays material to create music, such devices the early composers didn´t had, i think, and this is reflect on the music in this free compilation.
1st of all my congrats to all the artits who worked to make this compilation, shows good spirit, and willing to make Goa vibe still alive, either musicians, the guy from the artwork and the online distributers.
In the overall, this VA brings a wide spectre of Goa sounds from the 90´s, some more melodic than others, some more rough, but all with the classical Goa melodies and twisted sounds along.
The bpm´s range 139 to 155 BPM..nice diversitie.
I enjoyed all, but the ones who stayed really catchy were n.1, the shaman trip, from Sine Wave, n.2, Dzog Chen, from Astrancer and n.7, Lost in Paradise from Lost buddha.
Nice 1st release from Metapsychics
Btw this last days i have enjoyed listening to this while going to work, with a fantastic sunny days that have been shining this days in Portugal.
Braindrop
Braindrop

Started Topics :  140
Posted : Nov 10, 2006 18:50
is there another that u could provide??...im getting a "not authorized"page... :S
          www.braindrop.in
Lost Buddha
Lost Buddha

Posted : Nov 10, 2006 20:57
a3k thank u for ur short and honest rewiew , those words sure fill our spirit to keep ourselves going for more .
Urbanpsy - i dunno what happened to the official server but u can get this in some other servers via Torrent:

http://www.ektoplazm.com/audio/pyramidal-trancendence/#comments

Enjoy
volvox box 2
Infect Insect
Started Topics :  2
Posted : Nov 10, 2006 21:56
thumbs up people! a great collection of tracks!
Braindrop
Braindrop

Posted : Nov 11, 2006 19:49
@ lost budhha.... thanks for the link...dint u have a couple of tracks on beatbiz.net couple of years back?
wat can i say..... this has been the most refreshing piece of music i have heard in recnt times and i am extremely happy that someone is taking the initiative in promoting such music.... Hats off to a fantastic compilation! Will deliver this to the dancefloor pretty soon!!!

BOOM!!

www.braindrop.in
Braindrop
Braindrop

Posted : Nov 12, 2006 14:16
man...m just listening to his over and over again.... wat an amazing feeling it is when u listen to this....feels like im just floating away among the beaches of Goa!!
My fav on this compilation is Mindsphere - Molecular restrictive..... wat a track man...Full power GOA!!!This is gonna pave the way for the return of Goa trance.

Keep em comin!!! thanks a zillion for this Lost Buddha!

BOOM!!

www.braindrop.in
Lost Buddha
Lost Buddha

Posted : Nov 12, 2006 22:29
urbanpsy thanks for the super positive feedback , its great to know ur loving it yes i had and i still have some old traxx in beatbiz.net but my main page now is:

http://www.myspace.com/lostbuddhagoa

all the best.
TranceChick
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Nov 13, 2006 03:26
Quote:

On 2006-11-12 22:29, Lost Buddha wrote:
... i had and i still have some old traxx in beatbiz.net but my main page now is:
http://www.myspace.com/lostbuddhagoa

all the best.

I have those too, and they're absolutely
beautiful Goa tracks... more please!

Pyramidal Trancendence is (for me)a natural high all by itself! A beautiful uplifting
spiritual journey from "The Shaman Trip" straight through to "Tribute To The Sun"!

Hats off to all the Artists who put forth their tracks for us to groove & trip to!
Congradulations to the crew @ Metapsychic Records for blessing us all with this release!

www.sinrecords.com
www.shakticollective.com

www.myspace.com/trancechick4life
Braindrop
Braindrop

Posted : Jul 25, 2007 01:19
Almost a year has passed snce this has been released and it still gives me immense pleasure listening to this. 9 beautifully created new age goa tracks to take u back to thru the memory lane.

Thanks so much for this compilation. One of the best ive ever heard!

Keep up the spirit

BOOM!
          www.braindrop.in
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Media - VA_-_Pyramidal_Trancendence-2006-MPR OUT ON NOW!
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance