Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - VA :Loud Frequency 2 (USTA Rec / June 2005)
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

VA :Loud Frequency 2 (USTA Rec / June 2005)

Fingax
Cosmic Station

Started Topics :  82
Posted : Jun 15, 2005 20:52

man look
i houldnt comment most of shame comments i see here cause i know that first: go buy the cd u dint make a review even. only Guy
all of u r speacking because fusrtations.
anyway:
i writing for 2 things
first to spectrom.
please dont comment what u dont know.
about your unhappy (other1) comment about Danny from Liquid Space.. u really dont know what you'r talking about..
hehe it really makes me laugh to see somone saying that an artist with an album out, several tracks, very respectfull work, playing around the world for ppl that enjoy, and u just say[/quote]
0 like your music levelreleases, better say nothing when you dont have somthing smart to say....
[/quote]
u just said it. shut up if u dont know what u talking about
buy the cd and then listen. then u can sell it and speack about what u dont like. better: go to the samples in the net shops and listen . that way u dont even have to buy.
i make the same with that kind of music i also dont like. so i check it first.

And to all other speacking about Miditec.

Miki is one the actual artist wich going to blast tooo manyyy heads around the world..
about the production technics and engeneering, well thats even better..
about the musical content is up to u guys to like or dislike. thats how life it is and thats what i say about dont speack bulshit! ( btw saying that a person dont like a track is not bullshit and its not rude. not explaining why its when u fuc** the system.

Opptokkopler are also very very good producers. cant say is bad. u only can say u dont like and thasts it. u also should explain to be more reasonable.

Goasia this guys make pure melodic music. Now is all about Musical conntennt. u dont like it? coool its ok tyo not like something. Dont say is BAD or nothing. show some respect.

people are very rude.

its a shame most of them i see them here in a Trance forum..

Anyway. im still waiting for my copy wich haves been posted already.
Of course i will let u know what i feel about each track , liking it or not, i tell you.

i alreadfy know most of these artist music, thats why i trust on this compilation to be according my expectations.

if ur looking for any other stryles or musics just doi what u have to do.
Make yourself a favor.

Sorry spectron u must think im always speacking to you cause the quote, but no man.
im talking to everybody that is unrespectfull.

PEace my friends..

This compilation is Killler
It have been already the week cd on psyshop and if its like the last one it will hit the charts soon and keep it tyhere for a couple of monthes just like his older brother
and of course we will keep listening opinions of people that like it and dont like it
and thats killller

Thanks for your compreension

P.S.- kids.. im not telling u to fu** off.. just go drink some milk to help you go over that depression. maby it can help .
All of u depressed people eating other people energys

Booom
LiquidSpaceGermany
Liquid Space

Started Topics :  102
Posted : Jun 15, 2005 22:22
Yeeeahhh " Fingax "... that ROCKS.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL           Psytrance Music and Sounddesign
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Liquid-Space/113895848665205
http://www.facebook.com/progon
----Dawn----
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Jun 15, 2005 22:42
Listened to this and i thought it was pretty good! Ok, nothing original or groundbreaking but i wouldn't call it bad. Could it be a grudge thing?

Peace and stuff           Am i the only one who believes in solipsism?
Fingax
Cosmic Station

Posted : Jun 15, 2005 23:37
thanks dawn for beeing honest
_Psycho-Kiler_
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Jun 16, 2005 02:36
its not really beeing honest .. i think that this is what u want to hear and thats the reason u say it ..
but i think u are very talent mister fingax! your place is not for this shity label u need bigger and label that take care of her artists ... think about what i said

boom!
Fingax
Cosmic Station

Posted : Jun 16, 2005 02:48
Quote:

On 2005-06-16 02:36, _Psycho-Kiler_ wrote:
its not really beeing honest .. i think that this is what u want to hear and thats the reason u say it ..
but i think u are very talent mister fingax! your place is not for this shity label u need bigger and label that take care of her artists ... think about what i said

boom!

Thanks a lot for your concideration my friend.
Try to understand something..
Dawn said previosly stuff in this thread, that was very far from a review as this part of forum is exactly for that only.
So when he really spoke directly about the comp. i apreciate his honesty.
Im not expecting no one to come kiss my ass never. and i think that was not what happened here my firend.
I hape hipocrisi if u know what i meen..
Anyway.. hope to see this thread going normaly again

Peace
DJ Buju
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  70
Posted : Jun 16, 2005 04:51
Quote:

On 2005-06-15 20:52, Fingax wrote:
It have been already the week cd on psyshop

Didn't lisetn to the compilation so will not comment on that but please don't be fooled and think that because on Psyshop it says it's cd of the week it means that it's the best seller or anything like that mate

Best Of luck with this release
BUju          www.domorecords.com
www.myspace.com/domorec
www.myspace.com/tupanrecords
Fingax
Cosmic Station

Posted : Jun 16, 2005 05:08
Quote:

On 2005-06-16 04:51, DJ Buju wrote:
Quote:

On 2005-06-15 20:52, Fingax wrote:
It have been already the week cd on psyshop

Didn't lisetn to the compilation so will not comment on that but please don't be fooled and think that because on Psyshop it says it's cd of the week it means that it's the best seller or anything like that mate

Best Of luck with this release
BUju

shure m8 usually i relie on the charts for that issiu. although it cant meen anything can it?
djmid
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Jun 16, 2005 18:34
well my first post and hope it will be the last

firs of all

finagsh - dont gave a shit on the word here i play your trax any party like all the usta djs and artist bilive me all the crow rock on your music
and fick man the track "2 world" is killer

danny - your music is blaster the track from the LF2 is killer like your album thet reales weeks ago

MIKI - ammmm i need to post u somting ?

spectrum - i think u fall down to the holl u make by your self (i nkow ho u are )

well ppl the only plach i herd thet the comp is not good is here like all wes
i got to my mail evry day post about the cd i herd from ppl only good things and all so i am the one the see the ppl what i play the track

have a nice day u all
till the next reales

..::PsySacred::..
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  21
Posted : Jun 16, 2005 21:46
If This Cd Was Bad..Cant Still On Cd Of The Week On PsyShop..DJ Mid Keep Ur Work And Usta Rockss..And Miki U Are Amazing Man And Ur Trax Is Good ..
Peace Guys..
..::PsySacred::..
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  21
Posted : Jun 16, 2005 23:25
i think its not right to speaking about this type of music like this these r newcomer (not all of them )artists but you shouldnt talk about them like this in fact u should incourage them.
i dont think this kind of commenting would be right and it made no sence.
Bunker Jack
Bunker Jack

Started Topics :  28
Posted : Jun 17, 2005 02:49
yeah...and for what i have listened, this is good compilation, with lots of Goa Full On Karahana Spirit ...(good emotional melodies in all the ways, just to ppl smile).
And i tell you one thing, nowadays there are not so much labels releasing this style of music (with so many many Goa Spirit on it).
I hope the mastering of this compilation sounds ok (the songs there deserve it), i am just waiting for the cd.

Boombolélélélé for all involved
----Dawn----
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Jun 17, 2005 08:54
I only gave this a quick listen before. Given it a few more listens and i've changed my mind...

This is a very good compilation!

Just one thing though. No offence if Zodiac is reading this - but that is a perfect example of how to ruin a fucking great track with annoying samples ( have you been working with Triptych? ) - sounds like a bronchitic trying to light a gas cooker! It's a real shame because the melody is first class!

Anyway, think i've spent too long on this thread Hope it does well!           Am i the only one who believes in solipsism?
djmid
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Jun 17, 2005 12:30
psysacred
kiko
down
thenks alot ppl for the good word and like alwes we kip do awer best in U.S.TA.for u ppl and for the upcomming artist

all the best ppl and kip rocking on the trance music
see u all today at the dome club
Riton
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Jun 18, 2005 00:21
I actually kinda liked it... not like crazy about it... but liked it nonetheless...           "I went to Goa and all i got was this lousy superiority complex."
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - VA :Loud Frequency 2 (USTA Rec / June 2005)
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance