Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - VA :Loud Frequency 2 (USTA Rec / June 2005)
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

VA :Loud Frequency 2 (USTA Rec / June 2005)

Silent Scream
Silent Scream

Started Topics :  55
Posted : Jun 14, 2005 01:36
really bad comments here huh?
i think ppl should comment in a more respective way...
i dont like the style of the comp neither.......but many like it..so if u dont like dont listen...

anyway....pplz should keep say their opnions even if its bad and even if they are not making music...

good luck miki..wish u the best           www.myspace.com/silentscreamuzic]
www.myspace.com/tacticrec[/b]
guy cohen
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  417
Posted : Jun 14, 2005 01:48
I think that people have full right to comment about any releases they want BUT as Yogev said - the comments must be respective.
For Miki, as artist you must know that there are always good and bad comments, there isn't even 1 artist that get just good comments, but still there is respective way to tell what we think and some ppl here need to use it.
Miditec
Miditec

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Jun 14, 2005 02:35
u right guy its not a problem for me i like that poeple says to me what they think about my music and i respect it but people write here not nice words they should reply as adults and respect a little bit thats okay for me if people dont like my music or like it thats cool for me i hope poeple will love my music this track is old its not miditec's style i hope that the album of miditec that going to be release will change people tought if poeple intersting to here smaples plz check in my website www.miditec.co.il
Freedom Fighters
Freedom Fighters

Started Topics :  35
Posted : Jun 14, 2005 03:28
Miki bro listen...i do respect u as an artist. And as i said i think u have massive

talent and u dont use it in the right way but its your music and your reputation..

I Personaly think that if so many ppl telling u that your style is not good that

maybe u should consider changing your style a bit...cause i really think u can do better

then this..and again everything im saying is in good spirit...do as u like bro..but

really...your music CAN BE BETTER...Boom
          Freedom Fighters @ Utopia Records.
www.Myspace.com/FreedomFightersMusic - Music & Profile.
Voice Project

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Jun 14, 2005 03:44
just becuse i dont like your track you think i hate you??
man....you need to grow up!
wish you good luck in future.

boom
----Dawn----
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Jun 14, 2005 03:48
Everyone has the right to an opinion (however ill-informed) and this is a thread for opinions on this compilation - not just to kiss your arse and plug your new album (no offence). If you can't take criticism (even disrespectful criticism) then you're in the wrong business. Also to say you don’t care what people who don’t make music think is the dopiest thing i've ever heard. Saying stuff like that is just pissing on you're chips.

If you're proud of what you do and you are a professional musician then harsh comments and insults should be water off a duck's back.
Miditec
Miditec

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Jun 14, 2005 10:17
"dawn u right i am sorry that my beahave is like that really not people can say what thery think this is thir opinion u right i am sorry for what i tell people can say what they want it not my problem and again ym msuic is different is not this style this one is a little bit old but one's agaian there are people that like and people that dont like
Bardak

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Jun 14, 2005 15:25
miditec, its good that you understand this at last.
please note that if your music was good you been release tracks & album in one of the leeding labels.

its starnge for me that you been a part of one of the leading groups(beat hackers) & now your stuff sounds so amatour & unprofesional...

i must say that only Optokoppler is the best track with great production on this cd.

guy cohen
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  417
Posted : Jun 14, 2005 17:55
Quote:

On 2005-06-14 15:25, Bardak wrote:

i must say that only Optokoppler is the best track with great production on this cd.

I agree with you, Optokoppler is not the ONLY good track but for sure the best one ! excllent project !
Spectron

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jun 14, 2005 22:28
he he heh ehehhheeeehheeeeeeehaaaaaaaa!

what a bad album assaf you are lost it man since Ellis left usta its getting bad every second.....so sad..
_Psycho-Kiler_
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Jun 15, 2005 01:43
i think zoo b gave to his 5 years old little son to paint this cover lolololol
LiquidSpaceGermany
Liquid Space

Started Topics :  102
Posted : Jun 15, 2005 01:50
Sorry People,
I think -Midi- do his Job good.

@ Spectron, i see the Opinian from "Started Topics" ( 0 ) and the "Posts" from you...

loooooooool
          Psytrance Music and Sounddesign
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Liquid-Space/113895848665205
http://www.facebook.com/progon
----Dawn----
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Jun 15, 2005 05:02
@Miditec - all the best, mate. If someone annoys you in future just do what i do - break into his house and shit in his wardrobe

Quote:

On 2005-06-15 01:50, LiquidSpaceGermany wrote:
@ Spectron, i see the Opinian from "Started Topics" ( 0 ) and the "Posts" from you...

loooooooool

I'm not defending this guy but i don't understand how the amount of posts started is a reflection of members' input into the forum. To be honest i can't understand why this counter is made so prominent. It just seems to encourage people to go into more off-topic areas of the forum and start pointless threads like 'Most Used Penguin Samples in Psy'... 'What's Best - Shpongle or a Cheese Sandwich?'... or 'LOOK AT ME!!!!! IM GREAT I AM!!!! WHAT DO YOU THINK???' - just to rack up the counter and try to look more important.

Btw - haven't heard this comp yet but i have heard some of your other tracks and thought they were good - and the same goes for some of the other artists on this - so i'm surprised it's getting slated so bad.           Am i the only one who believes in solipsism?
vanghoul corperations
Ellis Van Ghoul

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Jun 15, 2005 15:16
Quote:

On 2005-06-14 22:28, Spectron wrote:
he he heh ehehhheeeehheeeeeeehaaaaaaaa!

what a bad album assaf you are lost it man since Ellis left usta its getting bad every second.....so sad..

i respect you'r werds...
Spectron

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jun 15, 2005 19:13
Quote:

On 2005-06-15 01:50, LiquidSpaceGermany wrote:

loooooooool

0 like your music level\releases, better say nothing when you dont have somthing smart to say....
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - VA :Loud Frequency 2 (USTA Rec / June 2005)
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance