Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - VA- 'Hyperspatial Chrysalis' (Ketuh Records, 2005)

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

VA- 'Hyperspatial Chrysalis' (Ketuh Records, 2005)

Lauryn
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  51
Posted : Jun 13, 2005 13:23
VA- 'Hyperspatial Chrysalis' (Ketuh Records, 2005)

Artist: Various
Title: Hyperspatial Chrysalis
Label: Ketuh Records (Portugal/Austria)
Catalog #: Kthcd010
Format: CD
Released: 13 June 2005

Tracks:
1. Psychoactive- 'Crazy Cabby'
2. Hefty Output- 'WTF? Rmx'
3. Sychophant- 'Life and Death Rmx'
4. Sungirl vs. Iron Madness- 'Buddhist Pyramidi'
5. Pondscum- 'Style Stalker'
6. Paranoize- 'Deception'
7. Phonic Request vs. Akhoa- 'Call 1334 Rmx'
8. Psyboriginal- 'Spirited Way Rmx'
9. Killer Buds- 'Biogenese'

Review: This is the tenth release from
Portuguese-born and Austrian based record label Ketuh Records. At the start of 2005, the paths of the Ketuh Records family and the Triptamind Crew crossed in Australia. The experiences gained there, spawned the
'Hyperspatial Chrysalis', a collaborative effort between the two. The result- a collection of nine tracks from new and upcoming Australian artists as well as some fresh sounds from elsewhere around the
globe. Compiled by Dj P_Mac, Label manager of Ketuh Records and resident Boom Festival DJ, with liner notes written by Eli of the Triptamind Crew in Australia. This compilation showcases the transitional period between night time and morning- the multi-dimensional and ever-evolving sound of the chrysalis that is Ketuh Records.           ~gOa ist nicht nur musik sondern auch eine lebenseinstellung~
http://www.peakrec.com/
http://www.myspace.com/djlauryn
Lauryn
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Jun 13, 2005 13:24
1. Psychoactive- 'Crazy Cabby'- Psychoactive aka Steve Barr, from Australia, is the co-founder of Fragile Planet Records. This is his first solo release on Ketuh Records. "It's like getting a personal visit from God", perhaps so. It's an enticing sample to start off the compilation. Extracted from reality, we are at once propelled into the opening groove. The result- a crisp, dynamic bassline that's constantly evolving and changing with surprising subtlety. The main synth melody is crunchy and raw, complemented by a squeeky tweaked out synth, more than doubling the quirkiness. The two sounds are cleverly weaved together with countless variation, creating the animated, whimsical groove that drives this track onwards. Loose percussive breaks add a highly effective, yet barely noticable punch to the already carefree, effortless feel of the dark funky psychedelic grooves, "51 times stronger" for sure! 10/10

2. Hefty Output- 'WTF? Rmx' - From Australia are Dan Verbi and Tim Hanlon, recent additions to the Ketuh family, this is their second release, its heavy music for the night to the max! You can hear the raw, biting influence of South African artists Damage and Artifakt here. A deep bassline rolls along fearlessly, occasionally meeting with a multitude of elastic synth sounds dribbling nighttime psychedelia. Also hiding in the shadows a piercing melody lurks, ready to strike when the time is right. Smooth deep dark psy, in a genre of its own. From time to time, various creaking and rewind fx join forces with the ripping main synth line, further embellishing the already vicious groove. What is lost in focus and momentum towards the end of this track, is made up for with psychedelic elements! Their prior release, 'Ghb (Remix)', was a bit charged with spoken samples, it's nice to hear a track focusing more on created rather than found sounds. Super mean and highly potent. Last words: It's all about the bass. 8/10

3. Sychophant- 'Life and Death Rmx'- Welcome Aussie #3, Sycophant, Melbourne based artist John Vougioukas. This is his debut release on Ketuh Records. The style is dark and atmospheric, the dancefloor effect- massive. Ethereal, dreamlike atmospheres collide with a galloping bassline and scratchy synth- a sonic depiction of being lost amidst unknown confusion. The break brings inaudible samples of chaos and disarray as well as a wind tunnel which sends us swirling into a super mean psychedelic synth line. A perfect nighttime groove! This track is all about the atmosphere as we swirl about in anticipation of where it will toss us next. The main breakdown brings the bassline to the forefront where 'your hell awaits you' as well as a groove full of darkness, scratching synth lines, and screams of confusion, as we descend further into the abyss of the unknown. 8/10

4. Sungirl vs. Iron Madness- 'Buddhist Pyramidi'- Sungirl is Yana from Russia, with previous releases on Trishula and Manic Dragon Records. Iron Madness is Ziv from Israel, previously releasing on Doof Records. This is their first track released as Sungirl vs. Iron Madness, and also their first Ketuh release. A symphonic beginning, reminiscent of the opening scene of an epic movie. This melodrama is soon cut short as we are instantaneously faced with a dark, driving baseline and powerful snare interspersed with screams of horror. The main synth is introduced, catchy and melodic, yet also with a somber and emotional element to it as well. The melody doesn't detract at all from the overwhelming sense of darkness, chaos, and confusion that is the essence of this track. Rather than disrupting from the flow, the numerous breakdown-buildups we hear only serve to propel this track onwards, further building the intensity. This is nonstop madness!!! Previously, I had not been a fan Sungirl or Iron Madness, but together, the blend of their sounds is magical!!! Best track on this comp so far 11/10

5. Pondscum- 'Style Stalker'- Aha! The long anticipated second release from Luke Danielewski, Aussie #4 on this comp. His full flavored musical project Pondscum is notoriously known for its signature dark, minimal, hypnotic psychedelic sound and this track is certainly no exception to that! From the start, I am immediately drawn in by an overwhelming sense of spiraling downwards. Various complex and intricate synth lines working together along with swirling atmospheric pads sitting further in the background of this track further evoke the downward spiral. This is for sure one of the darkest psychedelic melodic grooves I've heard in a while. I really like how this track progresses and changes up a lot without ever straying too far from its central theme. Around 3:30, everything falls into place here and the groove is dark, melodic and extremely effective, it would have been interesting to see this idea develop more before the track changed things up once again. A monstrous spooky nighttime track- guaranteed to get everyone out of the darkness and onto the dancefloor, I only wish it hadn't ended so abruptly. 9/10

6. Paranoize- 'Deception'- From Israel comes Alex Ladyzanskyi aka Paranoize, this is his second release on Ketuh Records. With a driving bassline, scratchy percussive synth and air of eerieness we are officially launched into orbit. This track is centered around two synth lines, one which has a metallic, rhythmic sawing quality to it, the other can only be likened to the cawing of a scavenger crow circling above. Every element in this track is precise, exact, and deliberate. Transitions between different ideas are smooth and effortless, and the overall level of production is extremely high. With virtually no melodic element in this track, I find I'm craving more melody! As the hi-hats and snare are prominent here, it would have been interesting to see some more mid-range percussive elements added in. As this track progresses, the main synth line increasingly begins to ooze psychedelia. The constant morphing nature of this track keeps it interesting, leading up into the final buildup- Dark psy with a twist of lime. 9/10

7. Phonic Request vs. Akhoa- 'Call 1334 Rmx'- With previous releases on Magma and TIP, PhonicRequest is the work of Wilfried Decaesteker. Here he teams up with fellow Frenchman Akhoa. You may recall the duo from their track 'Early Reflections', on Parvati Records earlier this year. This is their second collaborative release, and their first Ketuh appearance. The track begins with a funky bassline full of movement, some short squiggly zooming synths adding to the raw bouncy sound and a gritty dirty no nonsense snare reminding me of Rinkadink. The likeness is again heard in the zooming buildups appearing throughout. The entirety of this track feels like one long buildup, leaving me constantly anticipating what is to come. I must admit, with the comical flavor, I expected the final buildup to lead to a goofy sample. I'm slightly disappointed with "call 13.34", which leaves me with with more of an "um....ok" feeling. Despite the fact that this track could have had a bit more drive, it is an essential dirty groove full of zooming psychedelic sounds and I love it! 9/10

8. Psyboriginal- 'Spirited Way Rmx'- Aussie #5 on this compilation, Psyboriginal is Marc Freund from Sydney. A new Ketuh artist, this is his debut release. His sound has been described as explosive, unique and highly danceable and now I will hear for myself. We start things off with a groovy bassline, some quick start-stops and eerie atmosphere to complete the mix. The main melody reminds me a bit of Logic Bomb, only with a darker, more sinister feel contrasting nicely with the raw bouncy synth line previously introduced. The sample usage throughout, and especially at 4:40, is the best of any track appearing on this compilation. Psyboriginal has managed to weave together all the right elements to create a perfect killer groove that just works- so much so that I cannot give away any more of the details. This is an insane debut track, I cannot even begin to imagine what else this guy has got up his sleeve. For sure, one of the strongest tracks on this compilation, perfect for bringing in the morning 10/10

9. Killer Buds- 'Biogenese'- From Brazil, Enzio, Tarcisio and Marcelo, collectively known as Killer Buds, are a Ketuh Records staple, appearing on the past 5 Ketuh compilations, as well as recently releasing their full length debut album on Ketuh. Much like their previous releases, this track is nothing short of massive sounding. A slightly different sound then I've previously heard from Killer Buds- the bassline is sitting more towards the back of this track, while the main synth line is front and center throughout. This track is a bit lighter on the sample usage than previous releases, giving precedence to the melody of this morning stomper. The breakdown is quite unique and my favorite part of this track, slowing the beat down and then rapidly speeding up once again, a zooming buildup storming ahead towards all hell breaking loose. Melodic mayhem perfect for waking up any dancefloor. 8/10

Favorites: 1(!!), 4(!!!), 5, 6, 7(!!), 8(!!!)

Overall: Another strong compilation from Ketuh
Records. Nothing endures but change, and with each
quality release from this label, we continue to see
just why this is true. Much like the Chrysalis, we
are all evolving to a fluctuating vibration of cosmic
energy, music is no exception to this. If you are at
all curious as to where the future of psychedelic
trance music lies, rest assured, a few of the answers
you will find here. Five Australian artists appearing
on a non-Australian label, Four artists making their
debut releases on this compilation... Ketuh Records
has consistantly made it their goal to seek out the
newest, freshest, most unique sounds around. Well,
mission more than accomplished.

Happy Birthday Macattack!           ~gOa ist nicht nur musik sondern auch eine lebenseinstellung~
Psychoactive

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jun 14, 2005 16:57
great review. i would like to add that my friend Scott the Monkee also wrote this track with me and have to give him much credit for his work on this and other tracks we are producing. My track on the new fragile planet compilation will be my first solo release. Great work scotty and pmac . peace. steve
bluespectralmonkey
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  80
Posted : Jun 15, 2005 05:25
HYPERSPATIAL CHRYSALIS
Released 13 June 2005
Ketuh Records Kthcd010

Tracks:
1. Psychoactive- 'Crazy Cabby'
2. Hefty Output- 'WTF? Rmx'
3. Sychophant- 'Life and Death Rmx'
4. Sungirl vs. Iron Madness- 'Buddhist Pyramidi'
5. Pondscum- 'Style Stalker'
6. Paranoize- 'Deception'
7. Phonic Request vs. Akhoa- 'Call 1334 Rmx'
8. Psyboriginal- 'Spirited Way Rmx'
9. Killer Buds- 'Biogenese'

Yet another monster release from the Ketuh Records force. DJ P_Mac is responsible again for bringing together a powerful group of sonic adventures in the chrysalis... this time touching down the spaceship for uploads in Australia, Russia, Israel, France, and Brasil. P_Mac strives to bring the massive sounds of the underground up to the rest of us living on the surface of the earth. The sounds are big, the grooves are thick, the braincells are in shock. My summer just got intensified in a big way... cant wait to play these to a hopping dancefloor under the stars... or in the sun!

1. in this case, we get samuel l jackson talking about his formula 51. which has been in another track somewhere sometime methinks, and it doesnt seem to fit here, perhaps the part about god, yes, but not necessary to play all those words twice through ... anyways, had to get that out of the way. otherwise this track kicks. i love the rolling droning style that is set off here, very crisp and steppin. just the right amount of squeak, zoom and kick. after the sample comes again we are sent down a spiralling tunnel! the lead is just right with plenty of changes and accents. i think this is a good intro track to the comp, but not the leader... lets dig deeper!
2. we are treated to another jam from the hefty output boys, here, after thier last one ive been interested to hear what else they got up thier sleeves downunder. theres a more definite stomping darkness here, with creaky leads and great sfx layered underneath. love the hihats, they seem to be breathing. and changing enough to keep the track moving in a great way. the deep funky changeup in the middle is just right, makes me want to bounce around in my monkey way. Certainly a techy grip is being tightened here, with sprinkles of madness and lots of room to fly your spaceship around in.
3. a nice galloping entry from psycophant here. lots of nice movement and sounds to trip out on. it builds and grows and pounds away in a deep evolving way, lots of sizzling leads and im flying away from the world i once knew, love the trippy layers that create a swirling soundscape for your mind and booty. theres so many shifts in this track, i am happy.
4. theres a religious experience to be had in this track from sungirl and zik. starts deep and disorienting with delayed voices coming in from the ethers, complete with some screams and scaryness for good measure. once the synths start to come in, it gets a mysterious edge and it gets more and more intense. it slows down for a moment just so it can shoot you up and up and up a huge ramp that takes up the middle of the track, sending the dancers out of thier bodies and covering every one in tingles. "do you believe in god?" after this poignant question we get a glimpse of how far weve just traveled, and start going further and further in, or out, or who knows which direction, but time is moving very fast, the tracks are flying by!
5. pumping stepping crispyness is on full force in this track from pondscum.., this is a thick trip into very mysterious techy landscapes. the sounds seem to be unfolding from a center point, very precise production on this and all tracks on the album. my only gripe is that its only 6 minutes long... i want more.
6. the longest track on the cd, we get another heavy roller, lots of chugging going on, would be fun to dance to or mix or just lie there and bug out on... paranoize is proving himself good at building a great story in his tracks, even without much melody, and this one definitely takes the energy and moves it around a lot. its a solid almost grinding entry for the dancefloor, and has lots of tricks, morphing and movement to keep you interested, not to mention the big finish which will do its thing, try it!
7. nice! we are given here a bouncing driving cyberific masterpiece by phonic request vs akhoa. its got all the elements well placed and chugs along like a well tuned machine, sounds coming in and building a glowing wall of input overflowing into your mind. just the right amount of tease as it grows to a crescendo, throwing some elevating lifter zooms in there, then "call 13.34", i would guess the sample is important to them in some way, but for me, like lauryn , it doesnt make sense... but at least it doesnt interrupt the song for long, it realy just keeps going and going. solid as a rock.
8. a great ketuh debut from psyboriginal, who has a few other releases out afaik, i just cant place them right now... when i get a minute ill dig for them, cause this one definitely peaks my interest. im assuming the samples are from the movie "spirited away" which is up there as one of the best animes ever. we're starting to see the morning peek its way out even more now, with some flourishes of warm notes and once we get to the last minute or 2 it gets to the nitty gritty with some serious hands in the air tunage... worthy!
9. yet another release from the KBs, makes me think this might have fit on thier recent album as perhaps a ninth track, which would have given more room here for more tracks of the similar style which was so intensly laid down by the rest of the cd. to say the buds have become predictable might be a stretch, but theyve definitely changed over time... this one is chock full of big bouncing bala bom bass and bigger blasts of bonzai zooming zippy uplift party shredding science. great for the afternoon under a hot sun i would imagine. im just feeling the darker more digital sounds lately, but its nice to have some morning rave jammys to pull out incase the party goes long. like it will for certain if this cd is in your case...

in short: do not miss this release as we are all witness to the further strengthening of the ketuh label as one of the global leaders in providing us with the sounds we crave.
just in time for the primetime of our summer season over here, i'll be caning #'s 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
big thanks to pmac, happy birthday my fellow gemini! and even bigger ups to all the artists, proving with each kick that this music is becoming more and more a magikal phenomenon which cannot be stopped, driving further and further into the consciousness and flattening dancefloors across the good green earth.
good on ya's!
boom

www.bluespectralmonkey.com
www.touchsamadhi.com
www.interchill.com
www.metacrew.com
www.nw-psy.com
P_Mac
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  61
Posted : Jun 16, 2005 09:24
Wow! Lauryn and BSM Great reviews
Thank you many times!

Dudi and Jaramogi
Steve, Our intention was never to exclude Scott. It has been corrected

boom to all

www.boomfestival.org
www.ketuhrecords.com

DONT SEND MP3 SAMPLES PLS!!!!!
P_Mac
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Jun 18, 2005 11:06
Finally got the finished product

Thank you Kaz for a faultless job with the graphx.
I believe the graphx and the music are in harmony.

Triptamind crew i cant wait to see you again in Jan 2006.

Enjoy as we do . . .           
www.boomfestival.org
www.ketuhrecords.com

Lithium
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  33
Posted : Jun 18, 2005 12:28
nice one pedro

another solid release from ketuh records of full psychedelic dance floor hits.

good work indeed
DeathPosture
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  142
Posted : Jun 20, 2005 17:54
V/A – Hyperspatial Chrysalis

Cover: http://tinyurl.com/du7zg

Artist: Various
Title: Hyperspatial Chrysalis
Format: CD (jewel case)
Label: Ketuh Records (Portugal/Austria)
Cat. #: KTHCD010
Distribution: Arabesque
Date: 13 June 2005

Track listing:

01. 07’14” Psychoactive – Crazy Cabby
02. 06’36” Hefty Output – WTF? (Remix)
03. 07’19” Sycophant – Life And Death (Remix)
04. 06’30” Sungirl vs. Iron Madness – Buddhist Pyramidi
05. 06’12” Pondscum – Style Stalker
06. 08’27” Paranoize - Deception
07. 07’07” Phonic Request vs. Akhoa – Call 1334 (Remix)
08. 06’58” Psyboriginal – Spirited Away (Remix)
09. 06’28” Killer Buds - Biogenese

Review:

Chrysalis: Hang-out for neo-urban shamans and their initiated travel companions…

‘Its structure is that of a self transforming, pulsating, vibrating, and oscillating multi-dimensional crystalline fractal’… In other words: A space pupa!

Ketuh Records is one of the most productive labels around – and despite the high release frequency label boss P_Mac still manages to impress with every single release… This compilation was conceived in cooperation with the Australian Triptamind – showcases five acts from downunder + selected choons from the Ketuh debut pool… As usual I put my trust in P_Mac’s talent spotting and once again it’s time to get Ketuhfied…

Let me take you thru the tracks…

#01: Psychoactive – Crazy Cabby
“MDMA utilizes serotonin, opiates, like heroin, utilizes dopamine; sort of like the same sensation you get after sex. Amphetamines increase adrenaline, cocaine gets those synapses in the brain firing really fast. My product is 51 times stronger than cocaine, 51 times more hallucinogenic than acid, and 51 times more explosive than ecstasy. It's like getting a personal visit ...from God!”… Australian Steve Barr is joined by Scott the Monkee on this full-power hyper-trance choon… The sample from 51st State has been used by psytrance producers before, but it really fits this track… Its Australian heritage is indisputable with its raging acid-lines, flaring synth-tweaks and stiff crisp bassline… Very Digital Psionics-like in style – and very trippy! A stomping track that will immediately fill any trancefloor! Brilliant!

#02: Hefty Output – WTF? (Remix)
We continue in the same direction with this track by Australians Dan Verbi & Tim Hanlon… Their GHB-induced track on the In Crypto compilation was nothing less than amazing – and this track follows the same style and is pretty fucking amazing too… A deeply original, sinister, frenzied night-time track – riddled with psychedelic elements, and a badass bassline that will scare your neighbours… Wholesome acid-grind! … The breakdown is one of the best I’ve heard this year – WTF? Stellar track!

#03: Sycophant – Life And Death (Remix)
“The Union Aerospace Corporation is the largest corporate entity in existence. Originally focused on weapons and defence contracts, new ventures have expanded into biological research, space exploration and other scientific endeavours. With unlimited funds and the ability to engage in research outside of moral and legal obligations, the UAC controls the most advanced technology ever conceived.” We continue with more Australian hyper-trance… This time a debut track from Sycophant, which is Melbourne based artist John Vougioukas who apparently likes Doom 3… This is kinda like a hybrid of the previous two tracks… A dark, gloomy, frenzied hyper trance track – with enough acid-stamina and dancefloor potential to keep me happy! I really like the breakdown and the transformation of the track after it… “Your hell awaits you!”… Another smashing track!

#04: Sungirl vs. Iron Madness – Buddhist Pyramidi
“Do you believe in God?” Sungirl (Yana Polishchuk/Russia) really impressed me with her rocking tune on the Trishula compilation Ignis Fatuus released in 2004… Iron Madness (Ziv Viner/Israel) however is new to me, but he’s released stuff on Doof records previously… Both of them have debut albums coming out in 2006 + a Sungirl vs. Iron Madness album… Woow, that’s a lot of albums! Anyway, this track has one of the most beautifully executed intros I’ve heard in a long time… The soft, harmonic, ethereal orchestral music sends the listener on a voyage to the Garden of Eden… Pure bliss! And then BAM – the meanest bassline this side of Egypt catapults you straight to space… This is deep and dark horror trance – though with an epic, soft, melodic touch… Like The Misted Muppet on amphetamines… Brilliant track!

#05: Pondscum – Style Stalker
Pondscum takes us back to Australia… Luke Danielewski also had a track featured on the In Crypto compilation… And just as that one, this is an extremely dark track reminiscent to the style of say Psyfactor, Parasense or Xenomorph… Deep, pounding, repetitive teKkno-beats with a murky, yet trippy percussion section… It’s all very dark and sometimes even a little too monotonous for my taste… Don’t get me wrong, this is still a nice track – it just pales a little in comparison with the previous four…

#06: Paranoize – Deception
As on In Crypto, Paranoize follows Pondscum… Alex Ladyzanskyi from Israel really impressed me with that track – and this is equally good… We’re still in dark, gloomy, fast-paced night-trance territory – and this track has a certain haunting quality to it that I really like. Although this track has evident tech-trance elements it has less technoid influences than the Pondscum track…. I like this better… But approach with caution – this is horror-trance!

#07: Phonic Request vs. Akhoa – Call 1334 (Remix)
“Call thirteen point three four!” Phonic Request is Wilfried Decaesteker from France and he’s released track on TIP.World, Magma and Mandragore Records … Akhoa is Frenchman Olivier Charpier… I liked these guys’s darkish and experimental collaboration track on Psychedelically Yours 3 released by Parvati earlier this year… Gone are the darkest technoid beats, and we’re left with a propane-fuelled, psychedelic night-trance track… Funny bits and pieces are thrown in to heighten the amusement – and it works… Will leave you dancing around with a smile on your face! Nice little track!

#08: Psyboriginal – Spirited Away (Remix)
“Something’s coming… I wonder what? … How long was I asleep? … Actually I’m impressed you made it this far… And you humans always make a mess of things…” Behind the naff name Psyboriginal is Marc Freund from Australia – and this is his debut release. My fellow reviewer Lauryn described the Psyboriginal sound as close to the sound of Logic Bomb – only with a darker, more sinister feel… And that is very true… This is melodic, multilayered full-power hyper-trance… To be played exactly when the sun sets… Very uplifting, though never crossing the border into cheddar-territory… A very nice tune – and very, very trancefloor friendly!

#09: Killer Buds – Biogenese
“The readings don’t make any sense!... This is your last chance. The choice isn’t that hard. Come with me!...” Enzio, Marcelo & Tarcisio are Ketuh regulars. The dynamic trio from Brazil has been featured on five consecutive Ketuh compilations and their debut album Interfiber Skunk was released only a couple of months ago… As usual with KB we’re in the darker edge of the full-on spectre… Multi-climactic, highly melodic hyper-trance with an impressive amount of energy and tons of twists, turns and voice-samples… It’s typically Killer Buds and I’m afraid the novelty is starting to wear off a little bit… It’s a pretty nice track, but on this high-quality compilation it fades just a little bit…

Well, I’ll be damned if Ketuh hasn’t outdone themselves once more… Forget everything about the alleged ‘Ketuh flood’… When the quality level is *this* high, I don’t mind being drowned! This is without a doubt the best compilation thus far – and if this quality level continues, the sky is the limit…

Even though the Pondscum and Killer Buds tracks didn’t rub me exactly the way I like, they are still high quality track… But the rest is even better… Seriously, the quality level here is very, very impressive… If you liked In Crypto this is essential – I would go as far as calling it In Crypto 2… This is a no-brainer purchase for Ketuh fans - Also fans of Digital Psionics should not miss out… It’s brilliant! …Enjoy!

Favourites: 1(!), 2(!!), 3, 4(!), 6, 7, 8

DeathPosture

External links:
Ketuh Records: http://www.ketuhrecords.com
TranceShop: http://tinyurl.com/cvrqk
Discobole: http://tinyurl.com/a3xep
Beatspace: http://tinyurl.com/9lex8
Psyshop: http://tinyurl.com/bl2g2
Chaos: http://tinyurl.com/aaa5h
Saiko: http://tinyurl.com/b6gyz
Ajuca: http://tinyurl.com/96rzo           On really romantic evenings of self, I go salsa dancing with my confusion...
P_Mac
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Jun 22, 2005 09:28
DP your review is spot on once again!
glad you like it ALSO

Enjoy the summer and good luck with school . . .
Boom from Sunny Wien!!!!           
www.boomfestival.org
www.ketuhrecords.com

Lauryn
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Jun 23, 2005 04:32
Yet another masterful review from DP!

I gave just about every track here the dancefloor test this past weekend...and I must say it surpassed my expectations by far! My favorites this week are Hefty Output and Pondscum...

Ketuh Records keep flooding me with tha good muzikkkkk!!!!           ~gOa ist nicht nur musik sondern auch eine lebenseinstellung~
bluespectralmonkey
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  80
Posted : Jun 23, 2005 09:28
funny how some peoples night is some peoples morning.... hehe
maybe even in the afternoon....
i would like to say that while i havent spun it out yet, thats next weekend,
i did get a US$125 speeding ticket during #7
so you knwo that tune is a good one hehe           www.bluespectralmonkey.com
www.touchsamadhi.com
www.interchill.com
www.metacrew.com
www.nw-psy.com
The Farting Parrot
Double R.E.L / R.E.L

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jun 23, 2005 13:57
Howdi Hoooooooooooooo!
hello hello all and now for my opinion

first track to start the compi is one SMASHER wicked sounds and buildup way to go with this track.

second track hefty output i really love those guys music them and pondscum once again are the hlighlight for me in this compilation together with track one.

all in all some nice tracks here and some even more then nice .i would defently recommend this compi if your into this style.

Shalom :! and roger out           R.E.L Space Case EP !
Double R.E.L ceREaL KiLLeRZ / U Name iT !
www.myspace.com/relsela
www.myspace.com/doublerelparrot
MSN & EMAIL:arielsel@gmail.com
Yana
SunGirl

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Jun 23, 2005 19:02
Compilation is out !!!! I still didnt heard all full trackss ! Im wait for this ) Suree its rockinggggg as i see from the answers of guys ! Amasing ) and thanx for warm words ) Keep it Blasting !!!!! Speial thanx to Mr Iron Madness ... he is something special... )

www.ketuhrecords.com
Pondscum
Pondscum

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jun 23, 2005 20:16
Howdy.... great responses, looking forward to hearing it all when I get my hands on it...

That said, there was an error made, and the version of my track is not the complete one that was meant to be there, so if anyone wants it, send me an e-mail at pondscum@iinet.net.au. Give me a couple of days to respond as I'm overseas....

Onwards and Upwards.
psychocouch
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Jun 24, 2005 00:08
I wa sgoing to review it but y'all said it all..SunGirl you freaking rrrrrrrock ..i think my favourate Ketuh release so far...Pondscumbag youve done it again and ive been loving this track now for a while and its so good to see Marc' psyboriginal' showing his face...Psychoactive is as groovy as you are gonna get...10 out of ten P_Mac...not hard house at all hey:)...Phonic request ..lllllllllllllllllllovely.......more underground than a mole!...keeping it psychedelic!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - VA- 'Hyperspatial Chrysalis' (Ketuh Records, 2005)

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance