Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - VA - Evolution compiled by Karan 2004 (third eye records)

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

VA - Evolution compiled by Karan 2004 (third eye records)

flower
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  57
Posted : Sep 15, 2004 11:23
01 - Vatos Locos - Burning Illusion
this track is a nice opening to the comp
morning melodic touch feeling the end of the summer...

02 - GMS VS. Karan - Goan Mad
well although it's very GMS style - the track isn't so good..
kind of monotonic if u ask me - as track no.2 it's o.k

03 - Sirius Isness - The Other Way
well here the comp is starting to rise
these guys make good soft full on. the track makes u move all the way..
love the jumping bass line there gives a feeling of the past

04 - Exaile VS. 40% - Mayhem
well now we're talking excellent combination here..
the sounds are stretching and making u feel like ur getting ready for a flight
and then the "chorus"
takes u up!!!
the melody in the end is explosive - jumping and happy

05 - CPU - Clone Army version 2.0
very powrfull tempo here.. the bit is pounding
nice one...

06 - Audialize VS. Midival Punditz - Dark Age rmx
well his one is goadelic something...
with a bit nocturnal touch
sorry - but not my cup of tea...

07 - Neuromotor - Bloody Rage
well Neuromotor is very powerfull, hard bass line, the flanging sounds are a treat
nice one!!!

08 - Big Noise - Outsomnia
well like the name... this track is a very big noise balagn all squicking and pulling..
this one is for the late hours...

09 - Mekkanikka VS. DJ Karisma - Perfect Harmony
nice one indeed nice flexible bass line
laser shots that stretches ur mind
good work!!!!!

10 - Void - Wonderland
again the Chemical team is showing his power
very melodic begining soft and tender
only a disguise to what's coming next
these guys are hard!!! hard bass line with powerfull samples...

all in all nice compilation
boom on u Karan
peace

Life is too short for lousy music!
Dragongurl
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Sep 16, 2004 14:55
Ok, firstly I was expecting a much more calmer album, which couldnt be farther from the truth! This is a total night album that has weird and wonderful noises in it. The Neuromotor track was a bit freaky, but well done to the artist. I just love that Wonderland track, not like Void IMO, and I really liked it!

My favs: 3,4,6,10 !!!! Really like this album and glad that I got it! Good listening for a party!!           :: Life can be as bitter as dragon tears
But whether dragon tears are bitter or sweet
depends entirely on how each man perceives the taste ::
Domingos
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  36
Posted : Sep 17, 2004 04:59
heheh Goan Mad so CUTE!
Shaman, Shaman, Shaman.....           The songs and the music that i portray, Comes from the heart and comes from the mind, That makes it, that makes me feel that i'm blurring? The right information.
Dj Chris Planet
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Sep 17, 2004 12:41
What a little gem of a comp you have here, nice work Karan.           Let us take you on a journey, that will take you from are small world stage and orbit you beyond our fragile planet......
bully aka (raveoholic)
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  67
Posted : Sep 20, 2004 19:03
Blasting cd by Karan, each and every tune is a masterpiece....
congrats buddy, waiting to hear more releases from third eye ... we all with you

keep rocking!!!!!
          Music is my Drug
kameleonpangea36
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  77
Posted : Sep 20, 2004 19:23
yes this album slams, very hypnotic, groovy, dark and melodic, this is one of my favorite comps of the year. sirius's song is fucking awesome as well as vatos locos, shit all of em' are great. highly recomended
Sahil
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  18
Posted : Sep 20, 2004 19:48
One of the best compilations this year around. And the best part is that its by a guy from my country and my city . Good Job karan you have selected the best of the best and put them together to create a smasher of an album.

Here r my favs from the album:
Goan Mad is a gr8 track and it has the indian touch to it in the start.
Wonderland is a classssicc, no words.
Exaile vs 40% - The name says it all, lives up to ever bit of MAYHEM thats what this track is all about.

Well good luck for the future, keep bombing us with such compilations.
djlightavatar

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Sep 22, 2004 10:13
hey brother,want to compliment you on your hard work.Great compilation.Played a few tracks in europe and they completely devastated the dance floors.Keep it up.May the shiva power be with you!!!!           BHOLENATH!!!!! SAB KE SAATH!!!!!
Lucid Dragon
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Sep 24, 2004 07:30
just bought myself a copy yesterday ......
its a great cd...
good going karan .... full of smashing tracks ...
          "Let your life lightly dance on the edges of Time like dew on the tip of a leaf. "
--Rabindranath Tagore
Shaqattack
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  71
Posted : Sep 26, 2004 14:21
hey was just going through the review thought i would post one on this KILLER album.
this album is a perfect blend of FULL-ON music with an awesome touch of twisted beats its got 10 amazing tracks that will bring out a whole lot of moves and the energy from this album is unbelievable...
this is a must have album for all Psy freeks...

1.Vatos Locos- Burning Illusion(a very mellow sort of track which will bring out a bit of energy in the middle of the track decent track for the start of the album)

2.GMS Vs Karan-Goa'n mad(very indian start to the track but soon it picks up by the 3rd minute its picked up quite a bit and remains constant and goes really good after the 6th minute one of the best in the album)

3.Sirus Isness-The Other Way(neat track nice twisted sounds will really twist ur mind when its played loud)

4.Exaile Vs 40%-Mayhem(one of the picks of the album totally exaile for u...typically his style will create mayhem after 4:30 killer track)

5.C.P.U-Clone Army Version 2.0(nice start drifts into u has its amazing moments will rock u from the middle)

6.Audialize Vs Midivil Punditz-Dark Age Rmx(lovely start got a lot of indian music fusioned into it which adds a lot of sway into the track is awesome from the start to the end will make u begging for more My Pick Of the album)

7.Neuromotor-Bloody Rage(LOVELY start twisted track freddy at his very best will keep u in an awesome mind set)

8.Big Noise-Outsomnia(decent track got lots of beats nice track)

9.Mekkanikka Vs DJ Karisma-Perfect Harmony(haha nuthn like the track name..a very twisted track will be perfect to keep the body moving)

10.Void-Wonderland(smooth finish what is album without VOID and that too with trademark tunes this ones got a lil tune from the Verves bittersweet symphony it definitely will be one of the picks of the album)
Nemco

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Sep 26, 2004 15:12
I got this about two weeks ago... it's a great one. The first few tracks are the best imo, with Track 6 as a definate highpoint
keebota
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  44
Posted : Sep 27, 2004 14:52
hey guys,

nice comiplation we have here from third eye rec.

my favorite is Cpu - Clone army 2. version

nice greets bye tom
Surrender
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  506
Posted : Sep 27, 2004 16:23
Quote:

On 2004-09-27 14:52, keebota wrote:
hey guys,

nice comiplation we have here from third eye rec.

my favorite is Cpu - Clone army 2. version

nice greets bye tom

yes for sure the highlight for me as well... good one karan           "On the other hand, you have different fingers."
http://myspace.com/gadimon
THIRD EYE RECORDS
Third Eye Records

Started Topics :  31
Posted : Sep 29, 2004 08:53

Wowowoowo .. what can i say guys , thank you so much for all the kind words and appreciation for our comp EVOLUTION..

I am really glad that people like the mixed styles on the cd with various different vibes. For me each track is a total gem (but ofcourse i am biased) . In this compilation i tried to keep a slight feeling of India in some of the tracks so when people listen to the compilation they get a feel of where this cd and label is from .. i think thats important , and can help define the style and sound of the label .

Once again im super super happy that people have been enjoying it and some of the tracks are blasting dancefloors all over .... keep the faith adn we have some more great things to come from THIRD EYE RECORDS.

Much love from mother india
RIP ------> MP3
Karan
N-A-S-A
Nasa/The Gnome Effect

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Sep 29, 2004 11:22
The Audialize & Midival Punditz track is amazing. Best i have ever heard. Simply beautiful           http://www.facebook.com/nasa.tranceproject
http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/inm/inm1cd036.html
http://www.junodownload.com/products/1537910-02.htm
https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/content/release/detail/222773/unique#
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - VA - Evolution compiled by Karan 2004 (third eye records)

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance