Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - VA Blueprints (DPRCD005)

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

VA Blueprints (DPRCD005)

SHICHT
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Apr 25, 2011 13:20:07
Tracklist

01. Glosolalia feat Zigurat - Solve et Coagula (152bpm)
02. Kashyyyk - Rising (152bpm)
03. Sonik Scizzor - Magical Pixies (154bpm)
04. Sonik Scizzor - The Mad Professor (156bpm)
05. Sonik Scizzor - Trancendental (158bpm)
06. Kashyyyk - Mor 2 (168bpm)
07. Kashyyyk - Fourth Dimension (180bpm)
08. Glosolalia - Blueprints (170bpm)
09. Glosolalia - Motion of Celestial Objects (190bpm)

Well, I would like to start my review with some words on the cover and artwork.
As you open the cover u immediately gets the feeling that thing here where made the right way. A really quality cover with some of the best artwork I have seen. For me I felt like the intention of the people behind this is to bring u a fresh, not familiar with the world kind of music, something new and brave. I was missing time of the tracks and bpm, through you can easy get this info from the computer.
To the Music.

1: GLOSOLALIA FEAT. ZIGURAT - Solve Et Coagula
Well, this is some major trip. 16 mints this one will last and it's a full psychedelic one. Starting out with shamanic pray with some drums to get u inside the trip, a complex build will follow, and mellow bass line with some nice FX that u can notice. This is not a child work, and u can feel very fast that this will be a hell of a ride. A bubblish kind of sound is coming tick tock, tick tock.. And at 2:55 the bass line opens up and u can close your eyes and enjoy some beautiful clean leads. At the background the story continues and the tack is getting slower... as u are inside some tale of a shaman, illusion come ... at 5:30 the trip is getting weirder, u are inside the clock, the shaman urge you .. Some wolfs are around... the atmosphere is really great ,and as the last wolf owl at 7: 25 u will start again with some mellow bass line with some twitchy leads and some small brakes. Really intense psychedelic here, crawl up the spine, nice rhythm and sounds and smart FX work. At 10:30 a small brake again tick tock and u think u r goanna sank again but fast changed bass line and crazy FX work take u into the future , a good trance moment is coming now noticed also some nice percussions and then the shaman come for a last visit at 13:38 and u know is calling you. Some nice small bass line change follow and again nice FX work and some trippy pads. The trip is over... a really great ride. At start I didn't fully connected to it but after some listens to it I started to understand it. Not an easy listen, but a worthy one.

2: KASHYYYK – Rising
!! nice start from Pablo get u right away inside the track with some nice bouncy bass line and sweet leads and FX work. Kind of remind me of parvati records style of music but in kashyyyke build, crazy act starting at 1:14 with a great speech saying "music is so nice", and it is! Grate great rhythm is there, with some really good moments!! Grate lead and FX work from 2:10, such a psychedelic work, a total trip that become bigger and bigger as the track go on. Some nice bass line games to follow and a really superb lead! 3:50 is a good pick with crazy sounds from all over, the track continue with again grate work on the knobs, at 5:08 u loose you mind to Mr. kashyyke and hand it out on a plate. Such a great act is there, a one that takes u all the way to the end of the track. Grate work here. Must say I did not expect it, but pablo thumbs up! You raised me alright!

3: SONIK SCIZZOR - Magical Pixies
Ok... the sonic scizzor saga of this cd is getting started... and in the right way.
Full power bass line starting there, and u starting to feel it right away. La really knows what is doing, as the track go along mad FX and leads work is there, really makes u crazy .. felt like I'm going mad. Such a quality build, really this is just perfect work in the technical part of it.
And in the artistic one he do not fail as well, mad voices coming thru out the all track, (2 :35 for example) crazy bass line work , bouncy and fun one, really magical work , such nice FX work ! Mad mad sounds that he picked and worked on. You are inside completely then at 4:30 things is getting really crazy, good drum bass act and crazy leads and FX inside the all time , u are totally lost in there , losing track of time and your freaking mind. At 5:56 you are back inside as the bass line starts again. Not for long as the voices hits you mind again, always in the background screaming funny shit and you really inside a major trip by now.
Some nice bass line coming little remind me of alien mental old bass lines, kind of scratchy , also grate lead coming and u can dance the hack out of you! A really complex work here by La. A true magical pixie he is!

4: SONIK SCIZZOR - The Mad Professor
This one starts with strong bass line and wicked psychedelic leads and FX work , some mad professor is on the loose and his giving us a lecture on quantum physics, building this machine that will take us to La next trip, and it's a crazy complex one. The leads and are incredible and some really smart ideas are inside. You are inside a great psychedelic ride, at 3: 50 its getting really intense and we are looking for answers from the professor , must say is not giving them easy ,GRATE lead coming WOW..... !!! 4:28 .. ! this is some hardcore work there , will be smashing inside dance floor, full psychedelic leads and FX coming out in waves and you get a total brain meltdown from the professor. Such a great feel inside the track, nothing is alike. At 6:35 you will know what I mean when La takes u into the professor machine and throw you into space, such a great work on the bass line, a really unique work.
A grate track, liked it more than the one before. Grate ideas and full clean work. Respect.

***follow the old faith and stay high***
SHICHT
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Apr 25, 2011 13:22
5: SONIK SCIZZOR – Trancendental
Welcome to the evil world of the sonic scizzor. Starting out with some more "evil" atmosphere that is shown by some nice bass line with grate lead. super psychedelic from the start, as u discover u get some special power's at 1:00 this journey is becoming much more intense, nice leads will follow and some grate FX work too, some grate sounds pooping moving your head in a cycle at 2:10 bass line comes bouncy, a really good build is coming, and you are surrounded with madness all over! Really good job here.
Since 5:46 it's a slow ending with some nice leads and FX's. All in all a good psychedelic one from La, but not his best work in the cd.

6: KASHYYYK - Mor 2
Woooow .. What a start from this track, crazy really, the lead is incredible, an amazing work in my opinion. And its coming stronger and stronger, ultra psychedelic sounds really good! Grate production. This one don't stop to surprise you, after a Hell of a start at 2:00 its becoming more and more intense , super sounds taking your head to another place , grate build pablo!! This story does not stop and at 3:05 it's getting crazier with some really nice lead. It's coming more and more crazier and at 3:49 u finally gets a break from these psychedelics... but not for long!! 4:14 mark the lead and wooow .. . from now till the end its pure madness, with such a great build shooting plasma sounds all over !! duck your head!. This one will rip trancers minds all over the globe!

7: KASHYYYK - Fourth Dimension
WOW. I will tell u first that the name of the track is the right one. Amazing work by kashyyyk. I'm really pleased with this one. Starts out with a great sound and bass line, and u know it's going to be a special ride. And it deliver's. staring out really crazy with genius leads and FX work , really intense psychedelic you will find here, fast and pumping straight to the brain, and it's a complete squeeze! You really feel as if you are traveling through dimensions in your mind , and it's a Great ride. Coming from 3:10 like super mario sounds I really felt like I'm in the freaking game saving the princess and eating mushrooms. Than a deeper treatment is needed, and you are traveling all over the galaxy eating mushrooms and starts.
Such an AMAZING build. I really care for this one. The level of work he made here is really high, you can notice A lot of thought was given to each part and then.... wooo........ get ready... because this one is going to turn into a monster. 5:45 will mark the start of this brake... as u travel u discovers the Fourth dimension, and it's a freaking evil one. Full with psychedelic what a surprise you are going to experience as you enter the 6:50 mint. WHICKED bass line. Just super! On the dance floor this will tare people apart. This coming much more crazy now, an amazing lead coming in a cycle taking you to another place, a place that kashyyyk made for us. This is the secret dimension for the hardcore music lovers. You will enjoy it much.
Thank you pablo! This one is a true GEM.

8: GLOSOLALIA – Blueprints
Starts out slowly, and you need it to take some time to recover from the last track.
Coming with some nice pad and a good slow lead with some psychedelic in the background and then at 0:55 the bass line starts to pound, mad leads will follow and this dude knows the job. Just put a Big smile on my face. So pleasant to my ears. 2:05 a great build is noticed and you are climbing higher and higher here, Wow! What a work !!! Mad psychedelic !!
At 2:55 he begin with an amazingly well done sample, (recognized the music couldn't remember the name) really good job here, fits the track perfectly and it's just full with small brakes and great leads. Good Job. At 4:36 it's over and starts quick bass line full with percussions and grate FX work!! Such a killer work here, some of it remind me a little of psykovsky new work , but it is different and glosolalia made here an Excellent job.
Love the work done from 6:50, Grate leads and FX! Put you in the right place. Grate mind punch! It's coming more intense as time goes on, and you find yourself completely blown away here! What a story! Ends up perfectly as its go higher from 8:50 to the end its pure madness! Must hand it out to you! A track well done! Super psychedelic stuff here!

9: GLOSOLALIA - Motion Of Celestial Objects
This one is to end the cd, and it's a fast ride. Starting out fast and to the face this is a really good build here total shoot out of plasma guns and some good hasty bass line. Killer leads that does not mash up through its lighting speed, a really good job there I must say.
And yes its glosolalia so expect a psychedelic ride here. The track is just total madness with no hostage!! Go from slow to fast and from fast to slow, what can I say more? A perfect way
To end this cd. Just pure psychedelic. With a monster build! All goes around here it's the total madness and when its end you know you will need some moment to recover! Monster work by glosolalia! Recommended for the hardcore listeners.

To close up, a few words on the release. This one is a really special. You can see that the crew behind this put out grate thought on the arrangement of the track's, the artwork and the music itself.
A true solid release that will be remembered in this community. I truly recommend this one, it's not an easy ride, but it's a worthy one.

I don't really like to put grades on stuff as it's so subjective but I must I will hand this one a 9.5\10

Grate release! Keep it up Dark Prisma Records you are doing a great job.
+ A good work for the artists, such a great work
Bolenath!

Credits
Worldwide Distribution by Beatspace.
Mastered by Tim Schuldt @ 4CN Studios, Germany.
Compiled by Filtro @ The Fold.
Design by Boogiemanmedia.

http://www.darkprisma.com.ar
support releases!! and buy an original copy so we can get more of those quality releases.

filter

Started Topics :  87
Posted : Apr 26, 2011 22:59
thanks a lot bro for the review! we are very happy to know you enjoyed the artwork and the music , thanks again for taking the time to write this...           Psychedelic Trance from Argentina
www.darkprisma.com.ar
www.megalopsy.com.ar
www.psytrance.com.ar

Megalopsy Travel Blog
http://megalopsy.blogspot.com
ILSE
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Apr 28, 2011 14:13

my two cents to it ... and sorry dudes, i am no native english speaking kinda guy ..

usually i wanted to write such a review posted before, mentioning my feelings and opinion to every single track, but as it happens sometimes i was too late and in addition that shicht did it very great as i almost agree to every single word he had found, i had to rethink my strategy.

so i wanted to amplify more on the whole package this treasury provides us. as my precursor already mentioned the whole product conveys the impression that here some serious shit is cooked out the right way. from cover artwork as well as the ingredients it presents us. the music, and i fully agree to the words found in the post before, is most definitely something special. not just from the style, wich some might just judge as high bpm music, also from the vibe this journey spreads. its a new and brave step into leaps of dark and superior realms of musical trips with a possibly not seen or heard before quality level in this genre.

for sure its needed to ephasize that this piece of art is not accessable for all trancefans cause of its uniqueness. there is no doubt that this is a pearl for all hardcore music lovers with one unbelievable participation by mexican artist kashyyyk. the fourth dimension he screwed is something very exceptional and has for sure the right title where it throws us to. a bliss!

actually i dont wanted to go into a judgement of the single tracks, but i think this one goodie deserves a citation, yes i even dare a kind of ovation to it, as i didnt tasted such a massive tune for long time. so beside this oustanding tune the whole music seems to be picked so damn careful, that it again demonstrates the professionalism of the dark prisma crew and their aim to bring something new and fresh to the scene. and if you ever heard a set played by the labelheads, you know how they are able to build up an atmosphere catches you right away and catapults our brains to unknown worlds of psychedelics. in some way you are lost and totally at the mercy of their music. luckily they also know to bring ya back to ground after.

as an attentive persecutor from beginning i can say this is the peak of their constant label work and i am most definitely sure this output will set new standards in our world of psychedelics. i cant appreciate it more than with my words and the progressively support of what they are doing and strongly hope they will go on bringing us such wonderful pieces of art in the future.

thx for the music!!!

Peetr

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Apr 29, 2011 14:00
One of the best albums I have ever heard in my life.
insane
Silent Horror

Started Topics :  67
Posted : Apr 29, 2011 20:19
Trac #1 is da real deal Love the vibe!           ------------------------------
NEMESIS - DEVILSMIND RECORDS - 2007
PATTERNS EP - DEVILSMIND RECORDS _ 2009
SEANCE - DEVILSMIND RECORDS - 2011
PATTERNS II EP - DEVILSMIND RECORDS _ 2013
Dark Prisma Records
Dark Prisma Records

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Apr 30, 2011 02:46
wow guys, simply blasting to read what you posted here, thanks so much!!!!
Mad Purple State
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  39
Posted : Apr 30, 2011 16:06
To see the world in a grain of sand,
and to see heaven in a wild flower,
to hold infinity in the palm of your hand,
and eternity in an hour.
- Willam Blake

Its been my all time fav quote.
So apt for the album.           No great genius has ever existed without some touch of madness...
filter

Started Topics :  87
Posted : May 1, 2011 06:55
hahah nice someone noticed!           Psychedelic Trance from Argentina
www.darkprisma.com.ar
www.megalopsy.com.ar
www.psytrance.com.ar

Megalopsy Travel Blog
http://megalopsy.blogspot.com
SHICHT
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : May 3, 2011 20:07
this one wont get off my ears!
i must post my favorite from each artist.
from kashyyyk - Fourth Dimension , really was hard cuz he made such a great work on this cd, but this one stand out... amazing story build and just take to another place.. just beautiful!
from glosalaila - Blueprints ... brilliant work by martin. everything is in the right place, just superb and there is a point in this trk after the raise that its just every time put a giant smile on my face and i want to dance my ass off!! killer job brother!
from sonik scizzor - The Mad Professor is such an amaizng trk.. the ideas la put there is mad!! what a technical effort .. really! way to go ! its so special, i just want to close my eyes and dance and feel complete and crazy and smile and fucck and smoke and BOM!

amazing Cd which ill enjoy for years to come.
thank you darkprisma thank you artist for this amazing music!

!!           
Basilisk
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  168
Posted : May 3, 2011 20:41
Every Dark Prisma release is a brilliant gem... this one is no different. I still need to spend some time getting into it but I know I won't be disappointed.
Mad Purple State
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  39
Posted : May 6, 2011 14:19
Good Job on putting up the artwork Minus...

It really is the finest work Ive come across from m collection. fuckin intricate. even the work on the cd itself is hypnotizing.

www.boogiemanmedia.com
Respect!           No great genius has ever existed without some touch of madness...
Dark Prisma Records
Dark Prisma Records

Started Topics :  16
Posted : May 7, 2011 01:09
boogieman has been responsible for our designs since back in the day, abstract machine, and the void is work by him as well

this was a collage of basically muslim mosques, blueprints and a lot of mathematic old school neoplatonic style of calculations, kinda like a cross between an Alien da vinci notebook with a blueprint of a muslim mosque. for me that was the idea of the 'design' of 'gods mind'. i gather a lot of the material but he was responsible for putting it all together.

i will post more details on the artwork soom, im very happy to read you liked it so much!.
piwi

Started Topics :  1
Posted : May 20, 2011 05:44
Throughout this album took me by surprise, except that the rising track already had heard some time ago but still very good track, is one of favorite records, I have 6 years listening to psy and one that left me ah without words, the whole album itself is a work of art for listeners !!!
Ormion
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  38
Posted : May 20, 2011 15:21
Kashyyyk's Fourth Dimension is a masterpiece of our times.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - VA Blueprints (DPRCD005)

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance