Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Releases - V/A Yang Da Yin Trinity Series Vol 2 Divine Balance Records [DBRCD002]
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

V/A Yang Da Yin Trinity Series Vol 2 Divine Balance Records [DBRCD002]

OIL
Oil

Started Topics :  243
Posted : Jun 28, 2007 02:53
very cool
quality stuff
Divine Balance Records
Divine Balance Records

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Jul 13, 2007 22:50
WOw, I just got a sliver of a second...hahah no pun intended..to take the time to read the forum reviews so far.. Thanks for everyones support, especially the artists who donated the tracks!! GOD BLESS U GUYS...seems we keep getting better and better as time progresses and we learn more and more with each release... It took me almost 12 months to finally acquire the tracks for this comp, and then the tracklist kept changing, one cd to 2 cd to one cd..bla bla bla...there are more artists who will be premiered and featured on our website debut, coming soon, so please dont think that the story ends here...heheh
There are more dastardly digs to be danced too!!
heheehehe..

I want to personally thank one very important crew mate, varun, who has patiently stood by my crazed rampages for perfection, and has come through as a true spinal support system for Divine Balance and DBSONIC. Varun, I know that you are a 6 month old recent new addition to the DBR/DBSONIC team, but there is a multitude of delight in being able to smile that slurpy sheepish smile and say that without you, this would have been more difficult then climbing to the top of parvati mountain baba!!!

Love to all the family and friends who support our cause and culture.

BOOM SHANTi and SHUKRIA !!!

Love light and infinite possibilities...
xoxoxoxo
~Shai~

P.S. I would love some feedback on how the comp sounds from whomever so chooses to share their views....Ofcourse we KNOW the artists are brilliant, but what does the listener have to say..??? Enquiring minds wants to know...
          "Creating union with self through psychoacoustic technology; harmony of body, mind, SOUL!"
~Shai
Yidam
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  144
Posted : Jul 13, 2007 23:38
hehe thank you Shai. It's certainly been quite a hike. It's been wonderful watching this project grow over that last few months... and knowing that this just the tip of the iceberg for DBR and DBSonic this year.

A big shout out to Mescal @ Urban Antidote, Portugal for the artwork on this CD.

Yang Da Yin is available at

Psyshop :
http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/dbr/dbr1cd002.html

Saikosounds :
http://www.saikosounds.com/english/display_release.asp?id=6635

Beatspace :
http://www.beatspace.com/dettagli/dettaglio.asp?id=3550

Digital Download coming soon!
Zman
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Jul 14, 2007 08:03
Quote:

On 2007-07-13 22:50, Divine Balance Records wrote:
smile that slurpy sheepish smile

hehe that got me grinning perfect selection of words for my man varun

Big boom to you two for sticking to your vision. Hugs from the motherland. See you soon amigos
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Releases - V/A Yang Da Yin Trinity Series Vol 2 Divine Balance Records [DBRCD002]
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance