Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - V.A. - "Weird Rites and Godless Revels" (Bhooteshwara) CD 2007

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

V.A. - "Weird Rites and Godless Revels" (Bhooteshwara) CD 2007

ILSE
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Aug 21, 2007 13:24
V.A.
"Weird Rites and Godless Revels" (Bhooteshwara)

01. Blisargon Demogorgon - allergy mirror
w&p by Valentino Trencev - Macedonia

02. Nihasa - always in my mind
w&p by Elena Simonovska - Macedonia

03. Phobos Azazel - little elves
w&p by Darko Novevski - Macedonia

04. Silent Horror - deranged
w&p by Jigar Shah - India

05. Abandoned Noise - weird rites and godless revels
w&p by Valentino Trencev and Elena Simonovska - Macedonia

06. Mubali - in transit
w&p by Greg Farley - USA

07. Blisargon Demogorgon - epilepsy forces
w&p by Valentino TRencev - Macedonia

08. Syntrax - i feel infected
w&p by Aviram Deree - Israel

09. Strofaria - wolf on mushroom
w&p by Viacheslav Volodkovich - Russia

10. Tryambaka - fire child
w&p by Tiago Pimentel - Portugal

the second release on Valentino and Elena’s Bhooteshwara Records offers, according to the title, an exciting ride trippy psychedelia. dominated by the macedonians i am nosy what to expect, lets go held some weird rites.

first track Valentino himself surprises me with a damn great playful tune in a moderate speed for the beginning. in his last tracks i noticed already that he left behind the trashy attitudes and his harder approach to build up a track changed also a bit ... i find lots of little goodies to enjoy, rippling acids on a deep groove and a mystic atmosphere .. .patiently he evolves the story and implements even kinda epic lines .. very good tune and a great opener for this disc.

second is the girlfriend of Valentino he manages the label together with here in her project nihasa. the groove is going a bit harsh here and the atmosphere a bit more weird. if anybody thought cause a women turn the knobs the track will have a more lighter approach is totally wrong. more driving groove and also some alienated synths. a ride through a dungeon with no climax, unfortunately the story she began to tell is not finished after the track in my opinon. nevertheless a good tune and I am very nosy what a female will do in the future with such trippy influence.

Darko as Phobos Azazel has his typical rolling groove to tease me with in "little elves". like the two tracks
before the mystic atmosphere still dominant but he tries too much tricks in his tune here, which brings more changes but doesnt keep the tension in my opinion. a barely decent track to me ...

Silent Horror has the opportunity to bring so much different work to the world, and here he did it again, satisfy me with a more fast paced rolling track but with the sensitive feeling for the right moment to change the tune into another direction, add a line and keep you catched in his universe .. and also here the mystic is near catchable. Very good one!

the compilations title track by Abandoned Noise, the project of Valentino and Elena, starts also deep with mystic atmospheres right from the start up. the baseline grows and heavy lines creeping in with a thick approach to the trip. nice playful manners but to deep groove for my taste. the mainlead could have had
a few more changes and the story seems not to be structured. nevertheless a decent trip.

Greg convinced me in the recent past with his very psychedelic tracks and amazing sets he played in Europe lately. this track is a real burner. too fast for my taste, but i am lucky boy to have the possibilty to pitch it. from beginning the sick tunes are dominant. a jumpy groove forces me to take part from beginning. acidish leads crumbled with a deep weird atmosphere. changes in its right position he has the sensitive feeling to kick me in his state of the art. in the end its getting wonderful weird, i love this!

Valentino in his second solo appearance here, and again its a very well made track, with more mystic
approach and even deeper touched by the weird rites. this one is more full of elements build a massive
track. in the beginning he makes sure this is a huge goodie. he builds it up more patiently, with this psychedelic atmospheres i like so much .. many rippling acids and sharp samples keep me smiling and the lead is real catchy.... again a few little changes migth not hurt, but nevertheless this track got me catched till the very end. best i heard from u baba!

Syntrax i learned to like in the past but this starts with this baseline i cant dig so much. to be honest, if this track wouldnt be that well mixed and almost structured too, it wouldnt really be my cup of tea, but exactely that fact makes it to a good one in the end even its getting real weird. too much tricks and breaks trying to kick, he dont need to do this as he knows to do anyhow. this original bells i like a lot as kinda antanogism to the darker approach of the whole track.

Strofaria starts with a warm deep groove invites me to a lighter track. the first sharp lead comes in and is getting dominant. nice samples he uses but seems to go a bit senseless with the time. with breaks doesnt kick he tries to balance it. after the naive melo comes in i have to say this is not my fav here with the poppish approach in the end.

Tryambaka catched my attention also quit a few times in the past and here he have the right groove to
keep me teetering. this is a sunny one for sure. sharp acids creep in and he know to build it up quit good to kick. yeah man ... this one is a great one, very psychedelic and a shining end of the disc. a freak out under the hot sun gem. ... reminds me a bit on the south african vibes ... great tune!

so, what we have is a very well choosen line up fits very good in a whole trip. some tracks are not my favs
but as i mentioned before a few times, on a compilation such tracks fit seamless to the idea of the story.
as i am a general fan of the macedonian idea of psytrance with their mystic deep attitudes, i have to
say that Valentino’s focus seem to hit my taste more and more with the time .. his own tracks to be found here are the best he made till now .. just in my bloody opinion ... and i think i know where he wants to go, he confirms with this great cd and i am sure in the future there will be even more psychedelics.

thx for the music!

bOOm

AstRoMetriX
Astrometrix

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Aug 21, 2007 18:00
ok nice review...
great compilation...keeps getting better and better..
valentino crzy guy....
and i expect a lot of great too much scratching stories comming....
tipesh...wat to do?
boom
PsYcH0naUT

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 25, 2007 20:17
i thought this is a quite good compilation
track 1,3,4 and of course 8 with its killer bassline are my favs
mk47
Inactive User

Started Topics :  118
Posted : Aug 25, 2007 21:48
mubali track .. very nice !
Zman
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Aug 25, 2007 22:50
Silent Horror & Syntrax... nice Rest were ok for me
Dark_Dork
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Aug 27, 2007 13:37
Groovy compilation.
I really liked the Phobos Azazel track, and Abandoned Noise'z one is a banger as well.
Trippy stuff that workz well with home listening too.
          Dressed to kill you look so right... I am drunk with lust tonite.
jowy333

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Aug 28, 2007 08:59
Pretty cool album, has some pretty aggressive tracks but also some really atmospheric ones with nice space to them. Especially enjoyed Nihasa, Silent Horror, Mubali, Abandoned Noise, and Blisargon tracks.
101pigs

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Aug 28, 2007 21:42
great concept amazing macedonian acts coming so nice, go go go!!
ILSE
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Sep 3, 2007 11:58
high forum community !!!

a mistake was discovered in my posting. as its been mentioned on the slipmap in the cd as well, the Syntrax project is formed by two persons.
beside Aviram Deree its Oren Peer who turns the knobs.
i am sorry for my unattentiveness ...
love&light
bOOm
Andrey
Inactive User

Started Topics :  62
Posted : Sep 11, 2007 09:03
Yes, those guys (Syntrax project) are amazing. Keep an eye on them, they know the alien language of tribal mandess and they will use it soon in their pure madness creations. Good strong track, main message of this compilation. Also liked Tryambaka
          Sea>Israel>Ben-Gurion>Tel-Aviv>Ramat-Goa>Marom Neve
is this pure reality could we be led?
25500 NIS for 1 hour DJ set
30500 NIS for 45-50 minutes of Live~
Xijazma

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Sep 14, 2007 21:35
As we now Bhooteshwara-records is well known label i am glad they are form Macedonia.Surreal Detachment eas great,but this is perfect!!!giving you a good druve and dance spirit .My favorites:

1.Silent Horror - Deranged
2.Abadoned Noise - Weird rietes and godless revels
3.Phobos Azazel - Little Elves
4.Tryambaka - Fire Child
keep it dark and underground booM
Arjuna
Arjuna

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Sep 19, 2007 02:56
hey vale, nice v.a. but i think the best trax are from you and your girlfriend
boom
tinks

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Sep 19, 2007 10:41
the first track by valentino - allergy mirror is too smashing ... for me its one of my favourite tracks by blisargon
GOAPETE
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Sep 21, 2007 20:00
I love track fourth "Silent Horror" - Deranged wooohooooHA!HA!HA! what a trip.
Love & light
www.goatrancemission.com
Morbidelic
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  56
Posted : Oct 7, 2007 01:57
Ho ho ho

what can i say i heard it a lot of times and play some of this tunes this v/a is a pure psychedelic forest party,every tune with full story + powerfull driving and i think every release just getting better.

valentino my friend and elena aka Abandoned Noise u did an exellent job with selection of artists.

i like ALL TUNES and i mean it.

Blisagron demogorgorn - allergy mirror magical forest make me hide beyond the trees valee like some one sayed this is 1 of the best blisagron tunes 100% agree. i likes the way u wrote this magical track from the first sec till the last.i can see the new machines at the studio just make the fx growing up great ideas and levels,keep it up.

Nihasa - allways in my mind - respect elena wow smashing tune and the piano bonus its in my mind i am realy suprised from this tune base line rolling in the mind and she take us to dancee with demons and monsters scary atmosphere darkness outside and nihasa without marcy share this tune pure sweet forest track one of my fav on this comp,and his end just rockking allways keep this mind with this psy elena boom on you.

Silent Horror - deranged (like someone sayed trippyy powerfulll bomb fro jigar realy dancefloor machine,realy dont hav what to say just need 2 check this tune if somebuddy can survive after dig him crazyy stuff from silent horror.

Phobos Azazel - Litlle Elves - i think after this tune we all can see that psy elves is aliveeeee...
i think this one is one of my FAV on this cd woww this guys know what is a dark side of the forest sound,crazy opening and the whole story is make u go away 2 another plant's and galaxy end the vocal in the end wow exaccly in the right time end of a trippy indi travell with litlle elves,phobos man u did it once again respect for this masterpiece.

Abandoned Noise - weird rites and godless revels - (now this 2 freaking artists in same story base line is superr smashh and all the crazy synthzz fx and atmosphere in it everything is running as weelll,and the end of the tune is the weird rites and all about it i like the all sounds in it from the syntysyyzerr fx and all over make it more deep and weird way 2 go guys keep this combo.

mubali - in transit - is a boombbastic new style from this guy crisppy base line fast flollwing and drive a sweet fxx twisted games that he puted,and iam sure it will rooxx the dancefloor too great tune from mubali.

blisagron demogorgon - epilepsy forces - what a openingg after 2 min its just growingg up the crazyy vocalss realy hallucingen sounds all over with funky macedon base line and and then het get more driving and powerr a dancefloorr monster realy like the bullied of the blisagron tunes great and they get the power for the party time a pure acid vibes that can jump any dancefloor.

Syntrax - my 2 friends oren and aviram with bombbaa metall show full poower insane rythms and trickss make u digg the whole dancefloor way 2 go bros for this kind of heavy metal trance that u share.

Strofaria with a good twisted tune more lighter and twilight great russiian power project very psychedelic and cool melodies realy great tune and story keep it up buddy.

Tryambaka - my fav act for the moment a litlle bit more dark melodies and atmosphere in this tunee and he do it ones again perfect bullding quality sound and the powerr in it just make the party 2 bloww up tiago u roxx bro.

BHOOTESHWARA Family iam proud of u guys that you share this pure psychedelic music to the outside world.

this va roccckkkingg as well.

and soon another bomb should born tryambaka debut and iam hope its not the ending.

ppl oreder this masterpiece for any dancefloor out there,check it out.
www.bhooteshwara-records.com

hope 2 see ya soon somewhere valentino and elena keep the best vibes alive.

peace ofer/morbid

Happy Happy,Joy Joy.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dj-Morbidelic/642401392473366
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - V.A. - "Weird Rites and Godless Revels" (Bhooteshwara) CD 2007

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance