Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - V/A - Vapour (Element Of Time Media 2007) mp3
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

V/A - Vapour (Element Of Time Media 2007) mp3

psybratt
Devic

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Feb 20, 2007 02:18
thanks for the nice review, I am glad you enjoyed the track ..

personally, I loved every track on this compilation, undoubtedly and definately must have in your DJ case .. many good moments in the tracks ..

cheers to Element of time Media ..

peace,
Devic
Ladic

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Feb 20, 2007 20:34
one more review here:
http://www.psytrance.cz/clanek.php?ret=in&pos=1&id=975#english
ocelot
ocelot

Started Topics :  94
Posted : Feb 26, 2007 15:49
congrats to the first ONLINE ONLY psy label
this will be a great place to get lots of sonic goodies in the future- quicker than the usual label because the distro and sales are all online!
way to go Rah and Element of Time
mouka
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Feb 26, 2007 21:57
Good job done here RAH, congrats with this solid compilation!           www.ajana-records.com
www.trishula-records.com
Hex Osirus
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Mar 6, 2007 04:34
damn that ghreg on earth track is a friggin monster!!!!!Mr ghreg seems to be lovin his glitch these days. Those melodies in the track are truly epic, definately one of my fav tracks at the moment.

http://soundcloud.com/seer
Element of Time.net
Element of Time.net
Started Topics :  0
Posted : Mar 16, 2007 03:01
big thanks to everyone who got their copy and supported new ideas and the artists and the projects behind them.

It is important to notice however that this release is not free, but you can choose to buy via credit card, paypal, and even western union. Cash in hand or by pick up is not an option since we are not delivering anything, you download it yourself

In other news we have begun work on a second compilation and number of mini albums on varied genre's coming very soon, it is important you support the music you like so the work can continue. You honestly can't take things for granted and think they will be there if you don't show your support, in this scene it does make a difference.

Basilisk
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  168
Posted : Mar 16, 2007 05:44
I knew it was only matter of time before someone with a nose for quality would put together an extreme psychedelic compilation that really measures up. The main problem with releases of this nature is the ratio between thrillers and fillers, and this one is remarkably low on the latter. If you're seeking the cream of the crop of this style of psytrance and support new distribution methods it's pretty much a no-brainer to take the steps to buy yourself a copy. I've had the time now to drop a bunch of these at recent events and they really go over well--especially the Ghreg On Earth tune and Bodhisattva vs Devic's total head fuck. If Element of Time can maintain this sort of standard on future releases I am sure nothing but good things await us. Cheers!
survey1
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  36
Posted : Mar 16, 2007 12:57
Electrypnose track is great!!!
It reminds me of old Hux Flux.
Best track for me from Electrypnose.
a3k
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  269
Posted : Dec 19, 2007 21:13
the track from Halava is massive!           ...
Zman
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Dec 19, 2007 22:56
Ghreg on Earth & Kulu Encephalopaticys take the cake
rainnice

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Dec 31, 2007 12:19
ocelot track is just
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - V/A - Vapour (Element Of Time Media 2007) mp3
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance