Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - V/A twilight Vison ( Noize Conspiracy Records 2008)

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

V/A twilight Vison ( Noize Conspiracy Records 2008)

sinful reactions
Sinful Reactions

Started Topics :  12
Posted : May 22, 2008 21:10:19
V/A twilight Vison ( Noize Conspiracy Records 2008)

Compiled by: MikeNoize www.noizeconspiracy.com

Mastered by: Tim Shcultd www.4cn-studios.com

Designed by: Nazart Hazard www.nasos.cy.net

Distribution by: Beatspace and Wirikuta www.beatspace.biz www.wirikuta.at

Track List:

01_-_Delysid - Spartan Law
02_-_Winter Demon & Phatmatix - Off Limits
03_-_Lost & Found Vs Rabdom L - Ultimatum
04_-_Iron Madness - Illegality Actions
05_-_Khopat Vs Technodrome - Take Control
06_-_Toxic - Waves Of Dawn (Delysid Rmx)
07_-_Lost & Found - Jetblack
08_-_Brain Hunters - Strange Fragments
09_-_Damage - Techno Children (Zion Linguist Rmx)

01_-_Delysid - Spartan Law (143bpm) - This song has the most powerful entry and give us strong vibes leading us to a secret world. The music seems to get better and better after the 6th minute he put me crazy, amazing main synth , the leads always pushing to dance, deep straight bassline pumping all the time, that put me in a morning state of trance. This is the delysid's way, putting everyone dancing....
Its over.....when i said its over.....Spartans never surrender.....=) (9/10)

02_-_Winter Demon & Phatmatix - Off Limits (146bpm) - This track is pretty much a clash of the titans! 2 of the best artists for me. This track joins the combination of elastic melodies with powerful leads. the rythm take us to a atmosphere full of mistery and "off limits". a great track full of pure psychedelic that certainly will shake many dancefloors. i'm looking forward to hear more about winter demon with phatmatix=) (9/10)

03_-_Lost & Found Vs Rabdom L - Ultimatum (147bpm) -For me, this was the best track.Certainly a huge duo!=) It takes me to another reality. This is what i like in the South African style, allthough i prefer the darker sounds of it all, and definetly the hallucinating rythm. The leads are full of energy and should shake many dancefloors all over the world. Perfect is the only word i can use to describe this track. (10/10)

04_-_Iron Madness - Illegality Actions (146bpm) - Iron Madness bring us a powerfull psychedelic track like always, he make the rythm always to the dance floor, the leads are agressive and magical at the same time. A lot of breaks and sweeps that keep always pushing and pushing to the next level. Excelent atmospheres and soundscapes that join with the rest and make a good track, overall one more killer hit from Iron Madness. (8/10)

05_-_Khopat Vs Technodrome - Take Control (145bpm) -Khopat and Technodrome bring us a great track. Well composed entry preparing us to an energetic song being impossible for us to "take control". The evolution seen in the track is atonishing, powerfull leads, well putted breaks, well pulled sweeps and amasing kick & bass...A great fusion that bring us the album this year, can´t wait for that....pure psychedelic trance...(9/10)

06_-_Toxic - Waves Of Dawn (Delysid Rmx) (142bpm) - "Waves of Dawn" is a great track, with amazing melodies, deep bassline, energetic fx, Delysid transforme it into a less energetic song keeping the spirit of it all...that leads are absolutly futuristic, this is a very good remix, i like a lot the original track, but Delysid put it even better, full of magic and ready to break many dancefloors all over the globe.(9/10)

07_-_Lost & Found - Jetblack (147bpm) - Jetblack remind me a world full of psychedelic atmosphere. Great entry, great rythm, massive pumping bassline all leading straight forward, great evolution!!!Lost & Found has constructed a song full of amazing sweeps, well pulled breaks and wicked voices resulting in a dynamic atmosphere. (9/10)

08_-_Brain Hunters - Strange Fragments (147bpm) - For me this track was a great surprise. I like specialy the twisted leads in the track, wicked bassline full of power, some swirly spinning sounds in here, the main lead puts me in pure trance, overall its a fantastic track, a pure hi-tek psychedelic music. keep it like that. (9/10)

09_-_Damage - Techno Children (Zion Linguist Rmx) (148bpm) - This is a dark song full of great leads mixed with spacey sounds creating the perfect environment to dance, very industrial effects, metalic leads that put you in a darker dimension. I like the energy that zion linguist put in this remix, perfect for a night in middle of the woods dancing like nobody is watching ......(8/10)

Overall this is the best compilation of 2008. It is an outstanding collection of tracks. Every track is well constructed and the whole cd is a powerful powerful journey. This VA is the result of huge investment and in my opinion Noize Conspiracy Records will be one of the leading labels on this genre.

Overall Rating (9/10)

www.noizeconspiracy.com

Sinful Reactions (3D Vision Rec/MMD Rec)
☣ Sinful ReactionS Bookings and MSN: parallax_method@hotmail.com
Ypnox
Ignition

Started Topics :  20
Posted : May 22, 2008 21:24
All the best to noize conspiracy and the va - twilight vision....good vibes from portugal.

BOOM           http://www.myspace.com/ignitionzone

Let's all just be together in another meeting of minds.

[url=http://www.uploadimagens.com/][img]http://www.uploadimagens.com/upload/a7f6e3a34d1906a5f909736643263350.jpg[/img][/url]
CLAW
CLAW

Started Topics :  117
Posted : May 22, 2008 21:34
Nice review and a great cd for lots of ppl and djs out there!!

Keep it up mike, we are ready for the next!!           • Noize Conspiracy Records •
http://soundcloud.com/c-l-a-w
https://www.facebook.com/CLAW.cy
squirm
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  254
Posted : May 22, 2008 21:52
lost n found vs rabdom l - ultimatum
best track on this cd! its awesome to hear their 2 sounds together - its just perfect .
delysid - both their tracks are interesting, in that their exploring a slower less hectic sound. the rmx is especiallly interesting. also worth checking is their new album
khopat vs technodrome - super track, massive damage from both crazy acts - looking forward to the new technodrome album
winter demon vs phatmatix is another cool track ... its nice to hear their different sounds merging and zion linguist is da bomb!
another great cd by noize conspiracy and steller review by sinful reactions
b00m,
angad
          www.soundcloud.com/ishikawa
www.mechanikrecords.com
www.phonix-records.com
www.mixcloud.com/ishikawa/
splinter
Splinter / Kode Six

Started Topics :  61
Posted : May 22, 2008 22:22
ultimatum rox this album           SPLINTER
technodrome
Technodrome

Started Topics :  0
Posted : May 23, 2008 15:11
for sure its a killer va like mike always releases big boom bro keep up the good work!!           next album is coocking!!!!
Khopat
Khopat

Started Topics :  16
Posted : May 23, 2008 16:03
the best release so far congrats mike! keep them comming           www.Spectralrecords.com
www.Hypergate-records.com
www.metatron-production.com
MorNinG MaGiC

Posted : May 25, 2008 10:37
lOSt & fOunD Has BanGed ThiS Cd InTo outEr SpaCE.....! BotH they traXs are InSanEe.....!
GOoo JetBlACk...>!
bOoOm..!
energy spliff
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  25
Posted : May 26, 2008 13:09
looks good           
http://www.goagil.com/chart.html
ATOM(YABAI RECORDS)
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : May 26, 2008 21:22
I got this cd already .

If ppl not get yet,I recommend to buy!
Just i can say IT'S NO DOUBT!

Mike ,you did!

Keeep good work!

Boom from Japan

ATOM THE YABAI

new compilation is on the way
YABCD - 011 V.A. / MACAO ....Out in June 4th
YABCD - 012 V.A. / MATSURI vol.2 ....Out in July 16th
Serge FungusFunk

Posted : May 28, 2008 10:52
very nice!
Shawnodese
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  141
Posted : May 28, 2008 12:44
Hey Mikey, loving the Lost & Found tracks 2 bits here....and playin' 'm out loud ! Also the rmx of Laurence/Zion Linguist of the Damage tune is fabulous....the rest gets a bit on my nerves though, not psychedelic in my opinion, but to much of the Israeli rave-noise-junk in it for me personally but those other 3 tunes allready make it worth the buy though
          Mind Funk Records
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
www.myspace.com/shawnodese
www.myspace.com/mindfunkmusic
Meta-Morphosis
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  216
Posted : May 28, 2008 20:42
Ok to start the COVER is mesmerising depicts the twilight form of psychedelic music perfectly.

My Favourites in no particular order are these 4:-

02_-_Winter Demon & Phatmatix - Off Limits
03_-_Lost & Found Vs Rabdom L - Ultimatum
05_-_Khopat Vs Technodrome - Take Control
07_-_Lost & Found - Jetblack

Great Job mike and Noise conspiracy this one truly rockedd
           “What we need is the development of the Inner Spiritual man, the unique individual, whose treasure is hidden in the symbols of our mythological tradition and in man’s unconscious psych.” - CJ Jung
Black Cat
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : May 30, 2008 07:59
All the best to Noize Conspiracy Records!
Always good choises!

Bom Bom           http://www.myspace.com/discovalleyrecordsgoa
DVRcd001Nocturne*DVRcd002AcidMutants
DVRcd003PsychoCell*DVRcd004HastaLasPastillas*DVRcd005Dark Side of GOA
DVRcd006CHApoRAS Tribal Dance*DVRcd007 1001 Nights*DVRcd008 Triton OUT!
Addictive Elements
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : May 31, 2008 14:29
off late all khopat and technodrome releases have never failed to dissapoint.....waiting for Khopats 1st album release !!           ----- Hippies...they wanna save the earth....but all they ever do is smoke pot ----
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - V/A twilight Vison ( Noize Conspiracy Records 2008)

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance