Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Releases - ..::[V/A Twilight Twisters - Beat Freaks CD 001 [Inpsyde Media Labelgroup]::..

1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

..::[V/A Twilight Twisters - Beat Freaks CD 001 [Inpsyde Media Labelgroup]::..

Shawnodese
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  141
Posted : Jul 17, 2004 19:00
Hereby we present you the newest freshest release on Inpsyde Media's new sublabel: Beat Freaks.
A cd compiled with loveand care by our label-dj Shawnodese, who's known for his powerfull & groovin' dj-sets all around the world in the last 12 years.

The album kicks off with a topclass collaboration between Mexico's no.1 export product next to Taco's and chili's...D-Tek !Alongside with one of Holland's strongest upcoming talent Cyrus the Virus, they deliver a superb groover to open with. Frequency Surfer follows up next, another talent with roots from the Growling clan, stears and shakes things up properly with a funky special tune, not the usual cookie ! Then another Mexican talent to watch out for, Mario from Mexican Trance Maffia really shows what's up his new sleeve lately with a beautifull tune, stronly influenced by acts like Altom, Polaris and Sirius Isness. Triskell....a pretty fresh talent by the time we met him, but he managed to strongly establish his name in the psytrance scene in the last months with some powerfull releases, pure twilight power ! Then....a well known name by now, Vibe Tribe, who's teaming up with another pretty fresh talent from Israel, Toxic Toy....and toxic this one is indeed without a doubt. A pure nighttime-slammer-de-luxe with a very surprising subtle twisted melody....beware out there for this one ! Alternative Control, formerly known as Chromatone-r take over from there and set off from total darkness into the first rays of sunlight with their powerfull "Get Professional Help", something you might need after you heard it crank you up. Then it's the turn for Audialize, a name generally known for his powerfull nightsounds. Here he delivers all of us a beautifull morning tune though, strongly inspired by his trip to India last year (2003) and specially remixed for this Inpsyde Media release. And then........Zen Mechanics, his name has been a quite a hype for the last half a year and that is absolutely not without reason. This young man stepped out of the nothing in the middle of the spotlight, thanks to heaps of talent, combined with solid powerfull productions. "Making Circles"is a massive tune, played with great succes allover the globe. And then....last but not least for sure...Psypilot, who closes the album with such a magic beautifull message in this wonderfull drifting late morning tune. A brilliant fusion of progressive and psychedelic sounds and a true and perfectly fitting end to this compilation. We all hope you buy and listen to all these tunes with just as much pleasure as we play 'em out on the dancefloor......enjoy & play loud !

Tracklist:

01 - D-Tek vs. Cyrus the Virus - Dare Devil
02 - Frequency Surfer - Rings of Frequency
03 - Mexican Trance Maffia - Holographic Drops
04 - Triskell - Mountain Party
05 - Vibe Tribe vs. Toxic Toy - Mexicana
06 - Alternative Control - Get Professional Help
07 - Audialize - Roop Suhana Lagta Hai (Inpsyde rmx)
08 - Zen Mechanics - Making Circles
09 - Psypilot - Time Tunnel

Release date: End of August
          Mind Funk Records
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
www.myspace.com/shawnodese
www.myspace.com/mindfunkmusic
Osher (Ananda Shake)
Ananda Shake

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Jul 17, 2004 19:20
hey ...

hey Freaks.
its gone be realy monster album realy great taste and imazing profesional music sirios stuff i l love it !
wait to hear this one i belive it be succses one so good luck Inpsyde Media's wish u the best guys !

see u ba bye./:)
V.O.R
2HI

Started Topics :  49
Posted : Jul 17, 2004 19:26
I'm sure it will be a blasting one!!! Gosse's got such a good taste for music

can't wait to meet you on tuesday ma man!! way to go, good luck with the release

booom           vor2hi@hotmail.com
http://www.neurobiotic.com
Glowing Flame Records
Glowing Flame Records

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Jul 17, 2004 19:46
Hey mate i wish you good luck.
BoOMs!-'-!
Marko@glowingflame.com
http://www.glowingflame.com
charles
Triptych

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Jul 17, 2004 20:09
Good luck for this amazing compilation!!

for sure a very good selection by Dj Shawnodese who knows how to pick them!

a very eclectic and original choice to drive you into a lot of aspect of actual psychedelic and full-on productions.

for sure a very nice comp!!

"And i saw the angel come down unto me"

www.soleadmusic.com
Biox
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Jul 17, 2004 20:15
Hi Gosse cool finally yor compilation is ready i think will be a very good one for sure im really intersting in hear the Cyrus The Virus vs D-Tek track , the MTM nad that new project Alternative Control.
Congratulations bro and keep it !!!
woutski
Zen Mechanics

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Jul 17, 2004 20:21
Yessss....with this smash hits compilation Beat Freaks is gonna take the scene by storm.
I'm proud to be a part of this project.
This CD has it all, from fullpower nighttime floorfillers to passionate melodic morning groovers and makes an essential tool for every self-respecting psytrance DJ
Don't miss this pure underground pearl...

Mark(Dalmat)
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  47
Posted : Jul 17, 2004 20:26
yo shaw ahi finaly its coming looks really good

good luckZ and keep work in the same way u work

RESPECT!!!

bomZ
D.vision
Freedom Fighters

Started Topics :  93
Posted : Jul 17, 2004 20:50
finnaly its coming
hope it will have great success with this kind of line up i'm sure it willl be a blast
the vibe tribe and alternative control are two hell of blaster

quality cd all the way!!
cheers gosse           http://www.utopia-records.com
http://www.myspace.com/freedomfightersmusic
FullCrash(Gadi)
FullCrash

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Jul 17, 2004 21:28
Yooo Gosssa
I Wish U The Best With This Compile
Need To Bee Amazing One , Im Courious To Listen ..
Ruod-Rik
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  28
Posted : Jul 17, 2004 22:39
hello amigo i wish all the best in this one for sure gona rocks this summer with this great list congratulations Amigo
Cya
          V/A Exotica OUT NOWW
baccari

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jul 18, 2004 00:43
Hey amigo, very nice compil using a special good music taste and such a bomb to play this tunes for a long long time. Killer to see america / europe connection that´s the way!!

best regards to u and all inpsyde family!!

falo fiiiiii

Fabio Baccari

São Paulo - Brazil
!!==FEEL THE LIGHT==!!
babla
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  82
Posted : Jul 18, 2004 12:27
good luck gosse
all my love for ur compilation

babla           ......I'm not lost, i'm just looking for the ppl who drove me here.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~((3ö))~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Electro Sun
Electro sun

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jul 19, 2004 16:09
Hi Freind
sounds like a very tasty compilation
hope to hear it soon
best of luck bro and all inpsyde media crew

www.ElectroSun.net
zendai
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Jul 19, 2004 16:54
Triskell - Mountain Party is a really killer track !!! don't miss this new french project !!!
BoM
          "To be continued"
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Releases - ..::[V/A Twilight Twisters - Beat Freaks CD 001 [Inpsyde Media Labelgroup]::..

1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance