Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - V/A - Spiritually Spaced ouT (Shiva Space Technology 2006) CD
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

V/A - Spiritually Spaced ouT (Shiva Space Technology 2006) CD

DJSarasin
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Jan 19, 2007 10:03
Got this last night.

The Scorb\Tenzing track is BANGING!

Beartrap - SA

www.myspace.com/djsarasin
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Beartrap-Productions/35950216057
DJ SET DOWNLOAD:
www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
VIDEO:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiWqeyTf0Uk
OIL
Oil

Started Topics :  243
Posted : Jan 20, 2007 00:18
DanVapid: Dont judge me ok.
i did the best i could on a fairly short notice with this review, but im pretty happy with it.
And you think that this thread is out of place? then why dont u deal with it and make your own freaking review.
MorNinG MaGiC

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jan 20, 2007 20:08
A gud compilation a gud listen i must say gud ideas in it by every artist ..! well compiled by daksi too ..!
traxs 4 , 6 ,7 , 8 stand out for me here ..!
other traxs also fit in smooth ride in here
hope to hear the same style of muzik and power released frm shiva space in future too ..!
luv n lite to all .>!
BOOoM.
DanVapid
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  32
Posted : Jan 20, 2007 23:18
Quote:

On 2007-01-20 00:18, OIL wrote:
DanVapid: Dont judge me ok.
i did the best i could on a fairly short notice with this review, but im pretty happy with it.
And you think that this thread is out of place? then why dont u deal with it and make your own freaking review.

man, yes i think it was poor judgement to start a review on one of your own releases...review threads should be started by an impartial third party with no stake in the success of the release...it's a slippery slope we go down if every artist starts posting review threads of their own releases...i would have written a review myself, but i haven't been able to give it a proper listen, and honestly, i'm no good at writing reviews...but judging from the tracklist this looks like a really solid release and that's why i had the curiosity to read this thread in the first place...no disrespect to you and your work man, though i don't see the need to get all worked up about what i said.
full_on
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  279
Posted : Jan 21, 2007 00:10
I agree with DanVapid. Artists and labels should not review their own releases.
What happens in many cases is that artists and labels' friends end up reviewing thier friends albums, but fortunately we have some good users that usually gave their sincere opinion and the real quality of the releases come up eventually.

Except for one track I haven't heard this release yet, I don't have a copy, looking for it, but the track I heard is good.

Now let's all learn from this case, and stick to reviews of this release.
Respect!
...Be gentle with the earth...
...Dance like nobody's watching...
...I don't mind not going to Heaven, as long as they've got Coffee in Hell...
DJSarasin
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Jan 22, 2007 18:48
I dunno hey.

He DID leave out his track.....and he is NOT affiliated with the label really.

So what is the harm?

He can't be called bias......he left his out.
He can't be called Nepatistic either......

It was totally sincere i think.

Oil.....do you personally know any of these otehr artists on this release?

Come on guys.......ease up huh?           Beartrap - SA

www.myspace.com/djsarasin
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Beartrap-Productions/35950216057
DJ SET DOWNLOAD:
www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
VIDEO:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiWqeyTf0Uk
full_on
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  279
Posted : Jan 22, 2007 22:52
I already "eased up" by not locking the topic.

We do not recommend labels and artists to review releases they're involved with. That's all.

Now back to reviews.
Respect!           .
...Be gentle with the earth...
...Dance like nobody's watching...
...I don't mind not going to Heaven, as long as they've got Coffee in Hell...
dj_horizon
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Jan 22, 2007 23:32
awesome work till. really dig the hydraglyph tune. All the best greg.           www.twenty4seven.cc
sHiVaMoOon

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jan 23, 2007 13:50
This Cd kicks ass, its good to see truly psychedelic music being released and i'm not being biast at all because a very good friend compiled this cd.
My favourite tracks are the Hydraglyph, Scorb Vs Tenzing, OIL ( Best vocal sample in a track in 2006 ), Menog and Slug. I actually love all the tracks, but these are the monstaaaaaassssss for me!!
Good one SST and Daksi, you have my support always!
Khopat
Khopat

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Jan 26, 2007 18:16
well this cd is so far one of the best releases from 2006 , track from scorb and tenzing its absolutely killler , also i love the shiva one , oil and hidraglyph! congrats mr till           www.Spectralrecords.com
www.Hypergate-records.com
www.metatron-production.com
Ganeisha
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Jan 30, 2007 20:25
One of my favorite compilations right now.
It completly rocks!
Hydraglyph music, Menog, Slug, the Khopat rmx of Wizack Twizack and Sick Addiction really rock the dance floor!

Congratulations Shiva Space            life is short or to long so i can give myself the luxury of living it so bad.
----------------------------
http://www.magnetikagency.com
http://www.nexus-media.co.za
http://www.quest4goa.com
Pt.
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  236
Posted : Jan 31, 2007 12:41

Quote:

On 2007-01-18 03:20, DanVapid wrote:
this should have been posted in the Promotional section...you can't write a proper, impartial review of a compilation which has one of your tracks!

So can't most people who receive promo's for reviewing either.

PS. Good/ok review Oil, very much impartiel and objective imo, but of course as most in life, everything is coloured by something.
Janux
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  97
Posted : Jan 31, 2007 16:18

one of the best twilight VA's of 2006           www.facebook.com/DjJanux
DanVapid
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  32
Posted : Feb 2, 2007 02:27
Quote:

On 2007-01-31 12:41, spytooned psytones wrote:

Quote:

this should have been posted in the Promotional section...you can't write a proper, impartial review of a compilation which has one of your tracks!

PS. Good/ok review Oil, very much impartiel and objective imo, but of course as most in life, everything is coloured by something.

looks like you've completely missed the point genius, and only given us a review of Oil's review, rather than a review of the album. brilliant!

the reason he should have never STARTED this thread is because he has something to gain from the success of this album. $$$$$$$$$ and exposure, most importantly. so even if his review truly came across as impartial, there is no real way for anyone reading it to be sure that it was. sure, there may have been nothing wrong with this particular review, but if this precedent is set now, then all artists will think it is OK to start reviews on their releases in a NON-PROMOTIONAL section, and do you think they ALL will be able to stay impartial? Then what will become of the review section? Put the spliff down and clear your head out man.
rajatrao6
Inactive User
Started Topics :  2
Posted : Feb 2, 2007 04:42
Quote:

On 2007-02-02 02:27, DanVapid wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-01-31 12:41, spytooned psytones wrote:

Quote:

Put the spliff down and clear your head out man.

Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - V/A - Spiritually Spaced ouT (Shiva Space Technology 2006) CD
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance