Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - V/A - Schlabbaduerst 007 (Schlabbaduerst ReKkords 2005) CDR
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

V/A - Schlabbaduerst 007 (Schlabbaduerst ReKkords 2005) CDR

psybratt
Devic

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Oct 12, 2005 00:08
I ordered a couple of CDs from them. One CD was a blank CD. Did not play in the CDplayer nor even in the Computer. I emailed them and no reply. Don't know if I am just unlukcy or others have the same experience.

peace,
Devic
Rubber Johnny

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Oct 21, 2005 19:18
one of the best releases this year
AcidScout

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Oct 24, 2005 21:05

Quote:

On 2005-10-12 00:08, psybratt wrote:
I ordered a couple of CDs from them. One CD was a blank CD. Did not play in the CDplayer nor even in the Computer. I emailed them and no reply. Don't know if I am just unlukcy or others have the same experience.

send him an e-mail again (maybe again and again)hehehe....
sometimes the reply takes a long time, but i'm sure he will answer and you will come to a solution about the cd!!!
X-static

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Oct 29, 2005 20:02
Crazy compilation fo shure! Very dark , fast and tripy! Its has this forest or shrooms feeling , scary and magickal!
I realy like Claw , Electrypnose , Many faces , Polyphonia Rmx , Savage Scream and Syntrax!!!
The last 2 tracks are probably the best for me!
Thumbs up Trishula!!!
DeathPosture
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  142
Posted : Oct 29, 2005 20:49
Quote:

On 2005-10-29 20:02, X-static wrote:
Crazy compilation fo shure! Very dark , fast and tripy! Its has this forest or shrooms feeling , scary and magickal!
I realy like Claw , Electrypnose , Many faces , Polyphonia Rmx , Savage Scream and Syntrax!!!
The last 2 tracks are probably the best for me!
Thumbs up Trishula!!!

You're in the wrong thread buddy... This is not Trishula, but Schlabbaduerst!           On really romantic evenings of self, I go salsa dancing with my confusion...
Basilisk
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  168
Posted : Oct 31, 2005 00:56
As Saiko-Pod once said, the future of music... isn't music.

I'll put it on for a spell because I have some industrial roots but I can't honestly ever see playing any of this out... way too noisy.
psykadu
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  74
Posted : Oct 31, 2005 02:04
this compilation is.............
hmm how should i say it....f***** good!
Gut

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Nov 2, 2005 05:49
The seventh in the colourful series that are the Schlabbaduerst comps. Seems Dave and co are harking back to the first and third comps with this one. Not as brutal throughout, but certainly towards the end.

Four B.O.F.T.B trax, plus a smattering of the usual Schlab' freax. An appearance by Duck off is a welcome addition.

Its just so great to have another one of these rare gems in my collection! I've been giving it a fair Ol flogging for a few weeks now and its just blows me away each time. I love the crusty sound, the brutal beats and generally the whole Schlab style. The series so far has traversed some varied ground and given us a taste of the unique Schlab sound in each comp. Now we're back to da heavy shit!!

I enjoy all the tracks, and switch daily to a fave, but AM-Radio seems to murder me consistently. Three great samples from three great movies, Aliens, Blade Runner(perhaps the best) and Fear and Loathing. Supremely hypnotic it weaves it way inside to induce that tasty state. Ka-Sol - Fucked up also the same.

Massive cheers and beers to Schlabbaduerst ReKKords crew and all freaks involved.

Posted by : basilisk
Posted on : 2005-10-31 00:56 As Saiko-Pod once said, the future of music... isn't music.

I'll put it on for a spell because I have some industrial roots but I can't honestly ever see playing any of this out... way too noisy.
--------------------------

Eh? This deserves to be played out on a big rig, would sound fucking awesome! Imagine Sick Circus creeping through the bush/forest at you!! brilliant.
sam i am
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Nov 2, 2005 07:12
what do you reckon the chances are of this making it to Saikosounds?           new Hadal Drop album on the way

if you don't have the last one get in touch
Gut

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Nov 2, 2005 07:39
Quote:

On 2005-11-02 07:12, sam i am wrote:
what do you reckon the chances are of this making it to Saikosounds?

a reality......
Nabi-Records
Nabi Records

Started Topics :  35
Posted : Nov 10, 2005 13:16
Yeah... Great release from the best underground label! And also, this is a fu;;ing good review you did
          "we just get by however we can, we all gotta duck when the shit hits the fan"
http://www.nabi-records.com
email: contact@nabi-records.com
Mistress of Evil
Mistress Of Evil Records

Started Topics :  101
Posted : Jun 16, 2006 22:17
Do you like forest music??? really sick and twisted forest music??? i mean REALLY sick and twisted?????? i've been having fun listening to this album, imagining it's twilight, the witching hour, in a lushious green forest. so many shades of green enter my eyes, trees, bushes, moss dripping from the trees. I imagine my toes and feet bouncing on the squishy, damp forest floor. a low cloud of fog rising up from the earth. the huge synths explode into my mind, breathe with life, expanding and contracting, driving me mad. everything around me is alive, swirling with the intricacies of nature's pattern. the atmosphere is thick with chaos as the story of the night unfolds into morning. a playfully twisted adventure indeed....
thank you schlab, for releasing such delightfully wicked sounds, m.o.e loves you...
i really want to start a California <------> Sweden exchange program... take you all into the desert, and then you can take us to the forest...           Bringing Dreams to Life!
www.encantadaproductions.com
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - V/A - Schlabbaduerst 007 (Schlabbaduerst ReKkords 2005) CDR
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance