Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page and 1 guest
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - V/A Re-Start (Utopia Records 2005)
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

V/A Re-Start (Utopia Records 2005)

pr0fane
Multiphase

Offtopic posts:  1
Posted: Oct 9, 2005

Quote:

On 2005-10-09 12:37, Lior (AnandaShake) wrote:
yeahh wow realy realy bad cd & for sure the review explain exactly every track & hes story pffff(realy bad review & its realy not couse of the negative comment its just not appriciate itself)...hehe lol....didnt like ananda shake's tracks to cheezy and so all the cd....i guess that all the ppl here know what they talking about i guess they r in the trance sceene for long time (pfff get real).....lol...so what if in the dance floor it works & ppl scream hehe....& so what if we get alots of good mails about it...the most important thing is that its a realy bad compilation....hehehe.....anyway i hope that u'll enjoy of it & to all utopia family i m realy glud & proud to be a part of this family.... realy realy killer va i liked the tracks in it & if ppl where know what they talking about they would spk different.....cheers....shake...!!!

I have noticed that PKS have reviewed practically every release from Utopia Records, and of the reviews I've read it doesn't look like he really liked any of them. PKS always use the same layout for his reviews, and I like that he's very honest about his opinion. If you have such a hard time accepting bad reviews of your releases, then why do you keep sending him promos?

Seems a bit weird to me           DJ pr0fane (Iboga Records) | Multiphase
www.sunrisesupplies.com | www.iboga.dk | www.soundcloud.com/pr0fane
chong

Offtopic posts:  1
Quote:

if ppl where know what they talking about they would spk different.....cheers....shake...!!!

that speaks for itself...
Pavel
Troll

Offtopic posts:  39
Milk Shake Trance.           Everyone in the world is doing something without me
Atomic_Future
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Oct 9, 2005 23:17

To be honest i didnt like this comp because there's too much cheese on it...

Ananda Shake and Vibe Tribe (those melodies in Liberation......) are geting too cheesy for my taste. Although their tracks are well produced and well structured i dont like the ambient of the tracks, those melodies are too happy for my taste.

Housy??? No!!! House is diffrent from this kind of music, so we cant even compare them (i dont know why ppl still try to compare this two diffrent styles) but this doesnt seem to be psychedelic too because of the envoirment created around the tracks. Just too happy...

I think psychedelic is something more than this.

That's a shame, but i can still hv hope

Even so there are people who like this, so if you like a very, very, very melodic sound, then this comp is for you. If you dont, seat down, relax and wait for a comp. that really exceeds your expectations (im still waiting), because for me these last full on comps that came out didnt catch my attencion at all.

Cheers...

Liquidfreak
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Oct 11, 2005 10:31
hey ho. A new killer comp from utopia. this comp rocks from the begining to the end

greetz to all the Utopia crew

hugs
Roger (Liquidfreak)
HandA

Offtopic posts:  8
Posted: Oct 11, 2005
Quote:

yeahh wow realy realy bad cd & for sure the review explain exactly every track & hes story pffff(realy bad review & its realy not couse of the negative comment its just not appriciate itself)...hehe lol....didnt like ananda shake's tracks to cheezy and so all the cd....i guess that all the ppl here know what they talking about i guess they r in the trance sceene for long time (pfff get real).....lol...so what if in the dance floor it works & ppl scream hehe....& so what if we get alots of good mails about it...the most important thing is that its a realy bad compilation....hehehe.....anyway i hope that u'll enjoy of it & to all utopia family i m realy glud & proud to be a part of this family.... realy realy killer va i liked the tracks in it & if ppl where know what they talking about they would spk different.....cheers....shake...!!!

I will join the other off topic people here.

It would be so nice if certain artists could learn to deal with negative reviews in a positive way instead if behaving like superstars and annoyed spoiled kids.

Nice to see a review that does not use the word killarghhhh 50 times and paint a rosey red picture of the music as 99.9% of all the reviews here do.
Electra(Galia)
Electra

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Oct 11, 2005 19:44
Well i dont know about you guys...
but I really liked the compilation... I belive its a matter of taste in music ...
eather u like it, eather u dont ...

Utopia keep rocking !!!           am a female... :)
full_on
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  279
Posted : Oct 12, 2005 07:51
I surely like this release and, if the "off-topic crew" stop posting bullshit to prevent this thread being locked by excess of off-topics, I´ll post a longer review. (posts like the Pavel´s on this page are completely unnecessary and useless IMO).

My favorites up to now are Bizzare Contact – Freedom, Phanatic – Restart and Vibe Tribe – Liberation. I´m sure that if I keep listening I´ll dig some more tunes here (too much work this week). These tracks are well produced, as usual with Utopia stuff.

I like the samples on these tracks...

Yes, the CD is very melodic, but that´s not a drawback if you enjoy some melodies. Bizzare Contact, Ananda Shake and Vibe Tribe are examples of artists that produce melodic stuff and I personally like very much their music (specially Bizzare Contact and Vibe Tribe). Also Phanatic is doing great here, I´m already waiting for his album (also on Utopia Records).

So hear the samples at SaikoSounds:
http://www.saikosounds.com/english/display_release.asp?id=5230

and if you like it, don´t be afraid, go for it... One thing is for sure: this works fine on Brazilian dance floors...
Respect!
...Be gentle with the earth...
...Dance like nobody's watching...
...I don't mind not going to Heaven, as long as they've got Coffee in Hell...
berale

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Oct 12, 2005 10:18
fullon as pepole alreadY told you here:

YOU HAVE THE WORST TASTE IN MUSIC!!!

this kind of music make me sick,same all music made by children in age 16-18.

the utopia lable is one of the bad lables of today,nothing new & fresh to offer!!
pinkfairy

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Oct 12, 2005 13:50
Quote:

why you answer.....let it, there is no importance for this....
dont care about it,evryone have his choice and idea, but again, what you care about the bad things....
make your music,keep your style is what you love, and let's peoples speak good or bad....it will change nothing in your life...
keep cool liori...
Du-D-Du

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Oct 12, 2005 15:21
hey balagan ok this comp for me realy nice music i hv aprobelm with 2 tracks only but this is for sure athing of A taste anyway i sow bad comp then this for sure but Friends why to talk it in
Ugly way what u are all super star its only music who dont like not like who like Enjoy this one u can Find there imazing track of Passnger and also elec3 Ananda shake give there 2 great tracks the remix for dado is Anostalgy track and i like vibe tribe nice song also F.F break the dance flor hit then smile enjoy and who like it can say it in nice way its amusic TASTE ...
Bardak

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Oct 12, 2005 16:02
is it that bad? & if it is, what you pepole accept from young & new artists...i blame the utopia lable that release any stuff he have!!! & killing the psytrance scean
pinkfairy

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Oct 13, 2005 11:11
Quote:

On 2005-10-12 15:21, Du-D-Du wrote:
hey balagan ok this comp for me realy nice music i hv aprobelm with 2 tracks only but this is for sure athing of A taste anyway i sow bad comp then this for sure but Friends why to talk it in
Ugly way what u are all super star its only music who dont like not like who like Enjoy this one u can Find there imazing track of Passnger and also elec3 Ananda shake give there 2 great tracks the remix for dado is Anostalgy track and i like vibe tribe nice song also F.F break the dance flor hit then smile enjoy and who like it can say it in nice way its amusic TASTE ...

Pt.
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  236
Posted : Oct 13, 2005 12:28
Quote:

On 2005-10-12 15:21, Du-D-Du wrote:
its amusic TASTE ...

je je.. But what people are forgetting (keep your taste) is that psytrance is about psychedelic vibes. This music lacks the psy in psytrance. And thats why we call it Full-On -

Sorry to be offtopic, but people dont seem to know what psymusic really is about. This music is poluting the scene imo.

Another great, short, no suck-up, trustible review, by PKS

Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - V/A Re-Start (Utopia Records 2005)
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance