Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - V/A - Psysex Remixed (Hommega Production, Apr 2005)
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

V/A - Psysex Remixed (Hommega Production, Apr 2005)

Sputer
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  315
Posted : Apr 27, 2005 00:44
1 3 and 9 my fav...

very nice cd..           ..."Be yourself, let your conscience guide you...
Follow your heart, not the people around you"
Boohna

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Apr 27, 2005 08:50
Heya!

Very killa album...All the tracks are amaising I think:))
Alll!!!
Respect all the remixerZZZ )

Hugs
technodrombg

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Apr 27, 2005 13:54
i liked come in peace album
and this is nice release too.... but not that needed
Rain
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Apr 29, 2005 22:23
very nice...

original bassline... not afraid to switch to different bassline, faster - slower...
very strong fullon with a typical 'psysex touch'... great concept...

lsd rmx is indeed the best...
scraper
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Apr 30, 2005 14:58
Not a big fan of the L.S.D remix. the original is MUCH better than this. Psysex could have done better than that.
Nygma
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  63
Posted : Apr 30, 2005 21:13
This remixed cd prooves what most released remixed albums of famous artists in the past have revealed:

Nothing compares to the original!! psysex has given me a lot of joy through their music in all these years, but it's just now with this remixed album do i realise how darn good these psysex dudes really are

anyway, this is a very, very good release by hommega (thx for real psy this time). most of the tracks on the remixed albums are going to be (or already are) dance floor smashers. great work especially from pixel and domestic on new wave hooker. except the gms remix of bionic bong: what the heck happened here, where's the magic gone? this is not at all like having good (psy)sex, not even closet sex... simply nothing special, sorry gms

Just wondering: there was an mp3 version of starsex available long before the release of psysex remixed. it differs very much to the original version found on remixed. i doubt the mp3 version is a fake, since the sugar, spice and everything nice ingredients in this version of starsex very much sounds like psysex themselves. Can anyone enlighten please?
          www.frakasoundrecords.com
fraka is a state of mind
full_on
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  279
Posted : May 3, 2005 03:48
Quote:

On 2005-04-30 21:13, Nygma wrote:
Just wondering: there was an mp3 version of starsex available long before the release of psysex remixed. it differs very much to the original version found on remixed. i doubt the mp3 version is a fake, since the sugar, spice and everything nice ingredients in this version of starsex very much sounds like psysex themselves. Can anyone enlighten please?

I don't know about it, but I think music evolves and if you want the piece of art that the artist considered good enough to release, go and buy it, otherwise you'll be risking expose your ears to some unfinished track, test version or even edited fragments of a track ripped from live sets...
Respect!
...Be gentle with the earth...
...Dance like nobody's watching...
...I don't mind not going to Heaven, as long as they've got Coffee in Hell...
Surrender
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  506
Posted : May 6, 2005 18:43
after "grinding" this cd for a while now... i must say i developed a liking to the X-Noise track... i didnt pay attention to some things that really impress me now, good job on that track.
again - Starsex is the best track here - what innovation and crystal clear thick sounds!           "On the other hand, you have different fingers."
http://myspace.com/gadimon
Asi
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  104
Posted : May 9, 2005 09:15
well....finally i really liked most of the album...the domestic pixel remix is very good also the wrecked machines one, very good production andyou can see the progress it made from just another Psychedelic Album to a reall quality music
in my opinion i give it : 7/10

cheers           (-:"The Psychoactive Is So Powerfull
Since The Discovery Of L.S.D"
:-)
s0ft
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  42
Posted : May 9, 2005 20:27
im in love with that Dirty 80s remix. thats worth the album, in my opinion.           The IsraTrance MySpace Group:
http://groups.myspace.com/isratrance

DJ Trypta Sets:
http://waxdj.com/djs/4354/
Twin-D

Started Topics :  0
Posted : May 11, 2005 17:30
Good luck guys on this one...
Really like :violet vision,starsex(most special here)and high times(killer one)
also the art work is a blast...
Respect!

Twin-D

The Green Channel
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  41
Posted : May 12, 2005 23:50
Hommega almost always delivers (with the exception of dali imho ), very good CD. I was not a GMS fan before this comp. and I am still not a GMS fan after this track, Eskimo is not my style either so 8/10... Although i think that their style (GMS) is becoming a little bit less predictable... and thats always good

My favs.

Starsex great track and great name...
The psysex remix is quite modern and updated, although it's nothing special imho...
Violet vision deliver yet more prove of their brilliance.
Nick (panick) shows us that he has a lot of new ideas, i think his next album will surprise a lot of people...
Domestic and pixel with a nice pumping tune, they never fail me these two.

"Love is a way of life"

(Gaia, Love, Nature, Shamanism (.2A.y.0a.hu.1a.sc.2a.), Terence McKenna)
fullom
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : May 13, 2005 00:57
I normally don't buy too many Israelli cds nowdays but have always had a soft spot for Psysex-basically I had to get this and I'm not disappointed, wickedly produced tracks (crystal clear and phat) that would wind up the crowd on any dance floor even though its a bit on the commercial side of psytrance. It's a real pity noboddy did a remix of impossible vortex!
          (`*•.¸(`*•.¸ ¸.•*´)¸.•*´)
FULL-OM PSYCHEDELIC TRANCE
(¸.•*´(¸.•*´ `*•.¸)`*•.¸)
kajola
Kajola

Started Topics :  74
Posted : May 14, 2005 16:13
wowh great rmx album!

my favourite cd this year so far!

good work!

peace
Kykeon

Started Topics :  0
Posted : May 17, 2005 08:51
really amazing...my fav 2, 3, 4, 5....Really killa disc!!!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - V/A - Psysex Remixed (Hommega Production, Apr 2005)
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance