Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - V.A. - Boldly Audio (Sanaton Rec., 2005)

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

V.A. - Boldly Audio (Sanaton Rec., 2005)

Voice of All
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  48
Posted : Mar 20, 2005 13:40
Hi there! I wonder why this disc has no review already so I'll try to fill this hole with my own one.
First of all I need to say few words about this new Swedish label. From here you can learn useful info: www.sanatonrecords.com. Actually it is all that I can say about this label It is absolutely new, absolutely without brain and released absolut hit - Boldly Audio.
Caution! DJs please do not play this stuff at parties if you are not sure that people in music like this.

Hallucinogenic Horses - Psykatikk Sulky
Syzygy - Zodiac
Atishoo - Evolution ? (version two)
Derango - Welkin
Sykoroknyx - Ergot
Traskel - Somniak
Procs - Aghast
Ka-Sol - Easy as a Fact
Kaiko - Local Plants

Hallucinogenic Horses - Psykatikk Sulky
First on this compi we have this track which I can relate more with name of a project then with track name. All composition do not allow to forget that here we have HORSES . In some different ways beatbase of this track reminds knocking of horseshoes. The atmosphere of the whole track represents kind of strange and mistery dimension. Wild and chaotic but not truely agressive. And one more time it filled with horses, their neighing and their presence itself (can't find right words to impress it ). Very nice track.

Syzygy - Zodiac
Syzygy is the secret. These words you can find on the site of Sanaton Rec. But this explain nothing except inserting the voice sample in the middle of the track. Light beat with hi-hats along with acid fxs create funny crazy mood but it turns to little bit more dark with using specific sound that reminds approaching of huge flying insect. The sample "about secret" made my mind feel absolutely helpless Crazy one for sure

Atishoo - Evolution ? (version two)
One of the most dynamic tracks on the whole disc. But here you also wont find hard beats or depressing tunes. You'll find some beautiful breaks, great acid voice and psycho vivacity. It was created to confuse you and in this case very useful here are some little bit disharmonic bell-sound sequences. Looks like unknown creatures are talking to each other using their languages.

Derango - Welkin
One of the most known acts from this disc with new track. It is not so dark as other stuff from Jens Eriksson and Ola Eriksson and I like it much more. Hope that upcoming album will contain tracks alike.

Sykoroknyx - Ergot
Another one massive and highspeed track. Rich drums and bass in the base and original mystical cyberpunk sounds. Mindblowing one!

Traskel - Somniak
Looks like this track is the most unusual for trance compilation. It has true psychedelic atmosphere. Ocean of chaotic sound waves spill over each other and give you some real new expirience of psychedelic music.

Procs - Aghast
Mikael Stegman has created very special track. He can bring very touching sad melody in the full-of-psychedelic atmosphere. It is great when through acid sounds and fxs you can hear such an impressive tune which appears and fades in different parts of the whole track.

Ka-Sol - Easy as a Fact
One of the most deep psychedelic projects of Sweeden presents here their new creation. Here you will find another chapter of their exploration of sound. And those of you who like Ka-Sol's other stuff would not be dissapointed.

Kaiko - Local Plants
And another unfamiliar to me project with the ending step of this strange journey. It has crazy funny mood with lots of unusual moves and breaks. Groovy rythm and mad tunes reminds some of funny stuff from Finland.

When I've listened to this cd for the first time I was very surprised by it. It was totaly unexpected for me to get such interesting stuff from Sanaton Rec. Last couple of years I used to have dark psychedelic twisted sounds from Scandinavian artists so this release have fresh and original taste and real creative work of all projects in the way of psychedelic music development. Good traditions and influence of Shlabbaduerst series, old Miraculix stuff and many others great Scandinavian projects.
I hope that in the near future Sanaton Rec. will release more stuff and take place among most respected labels in the vanguard of psychedelic sound production.

My favorites are:
- Hallucinogenic Horses - Psykatikk Sulky
- Atishoo - Evolution ? (version two)
- Traskel - Somniak
- Procs - Aghast

Overall: Amazing disc! and my rate is 9/10

p.s. I hope that my English and confused language will not cause lack of your interest to this release.
          Spiritual guides are to practice and serve in ways that cultivate awareness, empathy, and wisdom.
phobium
Phobium

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Mar 20, 2005 15:30
I just got my copy yesterday, and so far it sounds great. Nice to see a label push the boundries of psytrance with both known artists and unknown. Hopefully we'll hear more from Sanaton in the future           ________________________
www.phobium.net
http://phobium.bandcamp.com/

Started Topics :  103
Posted : Mar 20, 2005 15:35
What an amazing CD..Each track is full with psychedelic hypnotic sound!! The Derango is my favorite..Keep the good work Sanaton Records.           Skate 0R Die
FrodOhm
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  32
Posted : Mar 21, 2005 12:25
Truly a masterpiece in my ears...
Its hard to choose a favorite track on this compilation because all tracks is magnificent!!!!

Go get it while its still avaiable!!!!
jaramogi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Mar 21, 2005 13:12
absolute nice.... i really like this one, in my opinion so far the best new compilation for this year
my fav's are: 1,2,4

keep it up Sanaton Crew.... i wondering who is behind this label ---> maybe Derango?
Voice of All
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  48
Posted : Mar 21, 2005 19:51
i wondering who is behind this label ---> maybe Derango?
Dont't know exactly but do not realy think so... Derango track from this disc is not realy usual for them...           Spiritual guides are to practice and serve in ways that cultivate awareness, empathy, and wisdom.
Memory Loss
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  103
Posted : Mar 21, 2005 20:44
No its not Derango but I think some dude name Daniel from Sweden.           Skate 0R Die
Sanaton Records
Sanaton Records

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Mar 22, 2005 13:30
Hi everyone and THANK you for your comments on the CD !!
To answer jaramogi´s wonder :
Many souls involved, including the artists.,.,

B0oM !
rayman113

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Mar 28, 2005 21:24
real nice sounds - traskel kicks ass           
raymond@trance.net | hatzville@gmail.com
semera
Traskel

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Mar 29, 2005 15:53
Thanks mate .... always nice to hear people enjoy my music ...
bOoM!           .::[wwW.tRaSkel.cOm]::.
.::[wwW.sAnatOnrecOrds.cOm]::.
.::[wwW.mYspaCe.cOm/trasKelmUsic]::.
-Rudra-

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Apr 13, 2005 21:13
It's an amazing compilation. Pure twisted psychedelics.
Anybody who's into the more crazy psychedelic tunes should get a copy. It's a limited edition and only avaiable on www.sanatonrecords.com.
Get it before it's too late           www.trishula-records.com
www.trishula-media.com
www.ajana-records.com
montezuma
Blisargon Demogorgon

Started Topics :  56
Posted : Apr 14, 2005 14:26
really nice cd buy it before its too late also keep an
eyes open on Traskel future relases he will blast the
dancefloors in the world

boooom and keep it on sanaton rec.
DJ Pelon(Inpsyde Media)
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  60
Posted : Apr 24, 2005 15:44
Pure Madness !
What a great cd... twisted and psychedelic quality night time music, but not of the usuall kind.
Some very refreshing sounds in this compilation, on the edge of experimental at times...
IMO, this is a must have cd for anyone that likes this style. as mentioned before, It's a limited edition and only avaiable on www.sanatonrecords.com.
Get it before it's too late !
keep up the great work Sanaton Records !

Inpsyde Media - Trance Mission Worldwide

pelon@inpsyde-media.com
www.inpsyde-media.com
www.beatspace.com
contact@inpsyde-media.com
Andrey
Inactive User

Started Topics :  62
Posted : Apr 24, 2005 15:49
Quote:

On 2005-03-21 19:51, Voice of All wrote:
i wondering who is behind this label ---> maybe Derango?
Dont't know exactly but do not realy think so... Derango track from this disc is not realy usual for them...

It's Procs           Sea>Israel>Ben-Gurion>Tel-Aviv>Ramat-Goa>Marom Neve
is this pure reality could we be led?
25500 NIS for 1 hour DJ set
30500 NIS for 45-50 minutes of Live~
Procs
Procs

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Apr 24, 2005 23:31
Quote:

On 2005-03-22 13:30, Sanaton Records wrote:
Many souls involved, including the artists.,.,

no, not my label...
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - V.A. - Boldly Audio (Sanaton Rec., 2005)

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance