Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - V/A – Back To The Future (Groove Zone Records 2005) CD
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

V/A – Back To The Future (Groove Zone Records 2005) CD

kenny

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jan 25, 2005 11:36
Got the CD in the mail yesterday, but haven't had the chance to listen to it yet, heard Sublime, awesome track. Can't wait, your review just made the waiting even worse!

Great review, and hopefully a great compilation..
olivier
Side-A

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Jan 27, 2005 16:08
thanks a lot for the feedbacks!!!
very good compilation compiled by taku, my favourites tunes are the halifax & vision and the vibrasphere rmx, but all the tracks are good and u can easily let the disc flow in the cd player from the beginning 'till the end in a very smooth way
congrats taku
pr0fane
Multiphase

Started Topics :  418
Posted : Feb 10, 2005 18:18
Very good follow-up from Groove Zone, and a much more complete release than their first self-titled compilation ”Groove Zone” in my opinion.

Especially the Vibrasphere remix of “Whooky’s Wha” stand out (although I was a bit disappointed that the intro was so drastically shorted down), and the last Andromeda-tune was also a delicious melodic gem – great to see they can keep delivering excellent stuff.

Sensient and OMBs track where great, and also big thumbs up for Threshold Productions, who with his 2nd release (following “Red Square” on Dusty Nation Part 2) is starting to look like one of the most interesting newcomers lately – alongside Side-A, who also made a delicious melodic contribution to this compilation.

Overall a very good compilation with absolutely no fillers – only real drawback to me, was that I would probably have preferred it unmixed (although it’s very short fademixes).

8,5/10          DJ pr0fane (Iboga Records) | Multiphase
www.sunrisesupplies.com | www.iboga.dk | www.soundcloud.com/pr0fane
Slater
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  131
Posted : Feb 12, 2005 03:44
Killer compilation for sure, my favs are Halifax & Vision and of course Vibrasphere´s remix...keep up the good work Taku, looking forward to next CDs by Groove Zone!           Out now:
*V.A. - Vanguard vol. 3 compiled by Duca & DJ Slater
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - V/A – Back To The Future (Groove Zone Records 2005) CD
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance