Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Releases - V/A Area 51 Vol.2 (PBR 008 CD)
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

V/A Area 51 Vol.2 (PBR 008 CD)

xrust
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  63
Posted : Mar 5, 2006 01:20
this is one of the most wonderfull compilations for a long time now..i heared the neelix and tha daydin track and i can say only one thing

F@@@IN AMAZING!!!!

all the best to this one           Signature:

suntree
Suntree

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Mar 6, 2006 20:23
hi ben N' all D planet !
i havnt heard this comp yet ,but i am sure it will rock !!!
all the best mate

Steve00
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Mar 8, 2006 17:35
Planet Ben strike again, can't wait for this one the tracklist looks interesting new Day Din, Blackout, Gaudium vs. Visua & Neelix remix of Rinkadink Niceeeeee

bennnnnn
Planet B.E.N.

Started Topics :  37
Posted : Mar 8, 2006 20:17
hi there guys!,

thanks again for the kind words, it makes us happy to see such a nice reaction.....

it gives power to continue thanks again....

V/A - AREA 51 volume002
Second part of our compilation series AREA 51 is coming with
nine exclusive PsyProgressive treats. Ranging from hypnotic and
pushing to irrestibly light and dreamy Trance tunes - with some catchy, kicking ProgDisco candy on top. All tracks dance floor proved! AREA 51 volume002, like the first part, was compiled by DJ PLANET B.E.N. und DJ MAGICAL.
Featuring: JX & Hamilin, Gaudium vs. Visua, Bitcrusher (FM Rmx), Day Din, Blackout, Rinkadink (Neelix Rmx), Salaris, Kularis und Bitcrusher.

Cat. No.: PBR008CD / Release Date: April 2006

First track, by Mexicans JX & HAMILIN is called “Tha Groova” and tells it pretty much in its name: building up gently, it grooves hymnally towards the morning sky. You know Hamilin aka Hugo from his other project Xibalbá.
Grooving and floating we go on to “From here to there”, the two GAUDIUM guys from Sweden and VISUA aka Rodrigo Raggi from Mexico luxuriate in hypnotic easyness – just shut your eyes and lift off with them ...
Magical and Fabio aka FM played their remix to “Really Sick” quite a while now in their DJ sets, delivering the decent acidhouse hysteria of BITCRUSHER’s original with all its James Brownish ooh-yeahs and 80ies sound on a real crispy beat, that pushes everybody to the dance floor. Finally, they release the remix, which like the original is already legendary in Germany – and now share it with all of you out there!
DAY DIN from Hamburg/Germany contributes his share to fill the floor. But “Your Love” attracts the crowd in a very different way, loved not only by the ladies. Easily a dreamy groove gets into you – ... and as soon as the vocal sample starts, everybody on the floor will smile. Really beautiful. I’m in love with you ...
Crunchy Prog beat meets hypnotic sounds in BLACKOUT’s “Crystal Machine”. The two young producers from Israel develop an enticing melody out of their soundscapes, let it crawl into your ears slowly al the while dragging you deeper and deeper into their “Crystal Machine” ...
Talking about cutting edge catchy ProgDisco candy – you have to check the NEELIX tune! His “Disco Decay” remix will catch you immediately and implant RINKADINK’s vocoder vocals deep in your mind. Feel his bass, you will obey! Rocks the crowd in the morning as well as in the night.
Than it gets funky, “Hipster’s Tube” by SALARIS is psychedelic and kicking Progressive Trance at its best. Very nice news from Sangeet and Mullekular, two Hamburg based Trance activists from two generations, just in case you missed their wonderful live gig at VooV-Experience’s 2005 Alternative Floor.
Followed up by Mulle’s solo project KULARIS pushing the crowd with his phat Progressive “Citysoundz”. This city heaves irresistible percussion and easy acid sounds. Music that simply makes you move.
One more time we get back to ProgDisco – in “Horny Freak” the two BITCRUSHERs again combine the sounds of euphoric vibes from the old days with the means of very functional Off-Beat-Prog. Man, this is massive – please note how much fun you can have with just one simple vocal sample ... Catchy as hell, you’ll sing it all day long!

DJ MAGICAL is well known in Germany, being a very active part of the scene especially in the North for ages, not only on stage, but behind the scenes as well. He is A&R at PLANET B.E.N. RECORDS, being in charge of Progressive Trance.

AREA 51 is named after a successful trance event Magical is enchanting the vivid Hamburg psy scene with once a year. Next AREA 51 party will be some nice open air gathering on Saturday, August 19, 2006 in Northern Germany – stay tuned for further details ...

Tracklist:
1) JX & HAMILIN – THA GROOVA
2) GAUDIUM VS. VISUA – FROM HERE TO THERE
3) BITCRUSHER – REALLY SICK (FM REMIX)
4) DAY DIN – YOUR LOVE
5) BLACKOUT – CRYSTAL MACHINE
6) RINKADINK – DISCO DECAY (NEELIX REMIX)
7) SALARIS – HIPSTER'S TUBE
8) KULARIS – CITYSOUNDZ
9) BITCRUSHER – HORNY FREAK

http://www.planet-ben.net

WWWPLANET-BEN.NET
WWW.PLANET-BEN.JP
Enzio
Mad Hatters

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Mar 10, 2006 20:44
hey bennn congratulations for this va is a killer massive compilation !!! all tracks rocksss, great artists around the world, keep rocking my friend...

See ya
          See u in Matrix

Enzio@MAD HATTERS <<WIRED MUSIC/Crash Management>>
guy cohen
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  417
Posted : Mar 13, 2006 11:16
The first cd on this series is include amazing progressive sounds which still playing in my cd player.
When I look on this track list, I'm almost sure this one will good at least like the last one and even better.
Thank you Ben, Claus and all Planet BEN crew for another release to look forward and of course good luck with it.
TranceChick
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Mar 14, 2006 13:49
Oh my!! (drools on floor)

This is gonna be one massive release!
I'm looking forward to this one... with Rinkadink & Visua on the same album!

Thanks bennnnnn!

Peace & Love;

www.sinrecords.com
www.shakticollective.com

www.myspace.com/trancechick4life
bennnnnn
Planet B.E.N.

Posted : Mar 25, 2006 16:19
hi there final release date will be the 19th' of april.......

we hope that you will enjoy it !           WWWPLANET-BEN.NET
WWW.PLANET-BEN.JP
Electro Sun
Electro sun

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Mar 25, 2006 16:46
hey ben
keep rocking my freind
best of luck with this compilation
it looks great
          www.ElectroSun.net
Bio Genesis
Bio Genesis

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Mar 25, 2006 18:55
Hey Ben, we wish u the best with this upcoming release, it looks killer

Keep 'em coming my friend!

We'll be looking forward for this one and many more to come

Booooooom!

------------------------------------------------------------

www.bio-genesis.tv
bennnnnn
Planet B.E.N.

Posted : Apr 1, 2006 12:10
hi there,
thanks guys

c.uuu.....

release date is getting closer...

V/A - AREA 51 volume002
Second part of our compilation series AREA 51 is coming with
nine exclusive PsyProgressive treats. Ranging from hypnotic and
pushing to irrestibly light and dreamy Trance tunes - with some catchy, kicking ProgDisco candy on top. All tracks dance floor proved! AREA 51 volume002, like the first part, was compiled by DJ PLANET B.E.N. und DJ MAGICAL.
Featuring: JX & Hamilin, Gaudium vs. Visua, Bitcrusher (FM Rmx), Day Din, Blackout, Rinkadink (Neelix Rmx), Salaris, Kularis und Bitcrusher.

Cat. No.: PBR008CD / Release Date: April 2006

First track, by Mexicans JX & HAMILIN is called “Tha Groova” and tells it pretty much in its name: building up gently, it grooves hymnally towards the morning sky. You know Hamilin aka Hugo from his other project Xibalbá.
Grooving and floating we go on to “From here to there”, the two GAUDIUM guys from Sweden and VISUA aka Rodrigo Raggi from Mexico luxuriate in hypnotic easyness – just shut your eyes and lift off with them ...
Magical and Fabio aka FM played their remix to “Really Sick” quite a while now in their DJ sets, delivering the decent acidhouse hysteria of BITCRUSHER’s original with all its James Brownish ooh-yeahs and 80ies sound on a real crispy beat, that pushes everybody to the dance floor. Finally, they release the remix, which like the original is already legendary in Germany – and now share it with all of you out there!
DAY DIN from Hamburg/Germany contributes his share to fill the floor. But “Your Love” attracts the crowd in a very different way, loved not only by the ladies. Easily a dreamy groove gets into you – ... and as soon as the vocal sample starts, everybody on the floor will smile. Really beautiful. I’m in love with you ...
Crunchy Prog beat meets hypnotic sounds in BLACKOUT’s “Crystal Machine”. The two young producers from Israel develop an enticing melody out of their soundscapes, let it crawl into your ears slowly al the while dragging you deeper and deeper into their “Crystal Machine” ...
Talking about cutting edge catchy ProgDisco candy – you have to check the NEELIX tune! His “Disco Decay” remix will catch you immediately and implant RINKADINK’s vocoder vocals deep in your mind. Feel his bass, you will obey! Rocks the crowd in the morning as well as in the night.
Than it gets funky, “Hipster’s Tube” by SALARIS is psychedelic and kicking Progressive Trance at its best. Very nice news from Sangeet and Mullekular, two Hamburg based Trance activists from two generations, just in case you missed their wonderful live gig at VooV-Experience’s 2005 Alternative Floor.
Followed up by Mulle’s solo project KULARIS pushing the crowd with his phat Progressive “Citysoundz”. This city heaves irresistible percussion and easy acid sounds. Music that simply makes you move.
One more time we get back to ProgDisco – in “Horny Freak” the two BITCRUSHERs again combine the sounds of euphoric vibes from the old days with the means of very functional Off-Beat-Prog. Man, this is massive – please note how much fun you can have with just one simple vocal sample ... Catchy as hell, you’ll sing it all day long!

DJ MAGICAL is well known in Germany, being a very active part of the scene especially in the North for ages, not only on stage, but behind the scenes as well. He is A&R at PLANET B.E.N. RECORDS, being in charge of Progressive Trance.

AREA 51 is named after a successful trance event Magical is enchanting the vivid Hamburg psy scene with once a year. Next AREA 51 party will be some nice open air gathering on Saturday, August 19, 2006 in Northern Germany – stay tuned for further details ...

Tracklist:
1) JX & HAMILIN – THA GROOVA
2) GAUDIUM VS. VISUA – FROM HERE TO THERE
3) BITCRUSHER – REALLY SICK (FM REMIX)
4) DAY DIN – YOUR LOVE
5) BLACKOUT – CRYSTAL MACHINE
6) RINKADINK – DISCO DECAY (NEELIX REMIX)
7) SALARIS – HIPSTER'S TUBE
8) KULARIS – CITYSOUNDZ
9) BITCRUSHER – HORNY FREAK

http://www.planet-ben.net
          WWWPLANET-BEN.NET
WWW.PLANET-BEN.JP
Visua
Visua

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Apr 7, 2006 11:54
stay alert of the great compilation by Ben and magical.

keep your eyes open,

19th' of april very soon !
          Sound is created by a disturbance that travels through an elastic medium. In water, sound travels approximately four times faster than in air.
duyoush
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  164
Posted : Apr 9, 2006 10:56
Cool tracklist !!
good luck mr ben
cant wait to put my hands on this cd

Cheers
          "The external world became changed as in a dream and colors became more glowing.When the eyes were closed,colored pictures flashed past in a quickly changing kaleidoscope.what had caused this condition?"
Albert Hofmann Laboratory Notes (1943)
CabaL
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Apr 27, 2006 11:17
still waiting.....
when is the release date???
Doi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : May 3, 2006 05:22
WooOooW man fuc** good compilation!! i'm glad to see my friend hugo starting this incredible work!!!

Congratulations 4 all!!           .:: E S C A P E ::.
...FeEd YoUr HeAd....
)>)>)> d(-_-)b <(<(<(
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Releases - V/A Area 51 Vol.2 (PBR 008 CD)
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance