First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

V/A - Apsara (Suntrip Records 2005) CD

----Dawn----
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Jun 21, 2005 05:35
Now this is a proper Goa compilation! (YSE take note... as the famous saying goes - big words do not a erm... something-or-other) Apart from the opening Aes Dana track this is old school all the way with bucket-loads of frenetic psychedelic melodies. If this CD was a woman - she'd be 12cm tall and made of plastic! In fact, the Filteria track is so good it made all my teeth fall out!

If you like good old-fashioned Goa - and don't like teeth - then this comp is definitely one to get!           Am i the only one who believes in solipsism?
kabooki_cat

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jun 24, 2005 11:58
haha.

no, not very good. very simple and no drive. Kasol track ok, and Aes Dana. rest no so good. try again.

guy cohen
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  417
Posted : Jun 29, 2005 01:40
This pure goa compilation finally got to my hands and I can't put it out from the cd player...24 hours of playing !

1. Aes Dana - Digitalys

This tune is an introduction for the rest.
Slow tune (120 BPM) which let you feel the atmosphere of this comp but slowly, you need to connect the story from the start and this tune is perfect for the begining.
It's kind of chill-goa track.

2. Yesod - On the edge of time

WOW ! amazing goa tune with all goa influences - fast bass line, "goa" melodies and the special atmosphere.The track is always on action.
The melodi which start on 02:50 and continuous all over the track is beatifull, I like it !!

3. Khetzal & Chai (Avignati) - Babylone Beach

The gos karahana is continue...
This what I can pure goa style that remind me the old days when the music was complicated and always in progress. Again, the "goa" melodi is back here...the brake that start on 02:40 make me fly...brilliant !

4. Lost Buddha - Metamorphosis

The track start with nice short sampel and after 26 the stretched kick is start to bomb.
This is the kind of tunes you must hear from the first second till the last one for understand the whole story of the track.
For all goa fand, this is highly recommended !!

5. Filteria - Tiny Universe

After the successful album 'Sky Input' Filteria keep rock with excllent tune here.
It's not so east to connect for this 1.
I can divide this track to two parts - before the brake and after the brake. Before the brake the track is still in progress, but after the brake you must dig deep and deep.

6. Ka Sol - Scraqp

Track number six is a bit different than the first five tracks. Flat bass line and so much feelings and emotions that impossible to decribe in words, the only chance to feel it is hear it and get in the track.
A special tune and for sure one of the best from this comp.

7. Ypsilon 5 - Titanuim

This one is more "crazy". High tempo (148 BPM) and it's impossible to follow the track wothout completly concentration. The goa stlye is so beatifull and attractive for me.
You never know what to expect, always new suprises pump and fly you high to the sky.
10 minutes of total madness without compromises.

8. Goasia- I'm Ready

The first time I bumped into Goasia tune was on 'Loud Frequency 2' comp and that I decided to watch out from the new materials of this project and I made the right choise.
As many goa tracks there is no words to pass the readers the feelings of the listener and this is the reason for I recommend you to buy it !!

9. Radical Distrotion - Communication !

What a beatifull way to close this excllent release. Another amazing goa tune which hard to not connect his, it so stirring and delightful...way to go Radical Distrotion.

In conclusion, the only wat to take part of this special experience is to get it...nothing to add...trust me, it's completly worth it !!

http://www.psysale.com/product_info.php?products_id=4715

*Karma Cola*
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  113
Posted : Aug 7, 2005 19:56
This is a fantastic comp.
Needed somethn so refrshing after the constant boom boom. Pure melody and happy happy thoughts !!!

Starting from Aes Dana right down to Radical distortion , this is one trip u do not want to miss. Pure old school Goa with that edge of mordern electronics mashed up to serve the finest psychedelic treat today.           ~*** You can tell By the way i use my walk, Im a woman's man, No time to Talk***~
Willy Wonka
Inactive User

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Aug 7, 2005 21:57
Good CD for a change!
LowKey

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Aug 8, 2005 01:05
very good return to the good old goa trance, but with much better producing abilities.
all very uplifting stuff, my favourite is ka-sol
kakha
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Aug 8, 2005 16:34
a great comp. that i long time no seen.
this is pure goa reminding the old days, and not other "goa" comp. that call themselves pure goa.
this cd really take you to goa......
i liked the hole cd , especially treks 3,6.
Khetzal & Chai (Avignati) are really briliant!!!

keep on raving
clementine

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 11, 2005 12:50
be careful with Ypsilon 5 - Titanuim especially the beginning.
over-energy
Anak
Anakoluth

Started Topics :  108
Posted : Aug 30, 2005 21:45
top notch cd here. been especially drawn by the aes dana, filteria, goasia and radical distortion tunes. these are amazing tracks. liked the others too, but not as much as...
ypsilon 5 has a good goa sound again, but it reminds...me pretty all the tracks on his album on tranceform....

this label's one to observe...
          Anakoluth A Pebble in Your Eardrum's Shoe since 2001!
http://www.myspace.com/anakoluth
http://www.ektoplazm.com/profiles/anakoluth/
http://cronomi.com
black_necro
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Dec 13, 2005 08:21
Old school sound with a great production and inventive upcoming artists! Although I'm more into nite twisted psychedelia this compilation reminded me that pure goa sound will never get old..
Would appreciate if someone can point out anything similar to this release.
Blue Night
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Dec 13, 2005 11:54
goaa revival..thanx suntrip prod !!bom bom           I am the darkness that is the light and the stillness that is the dancing :)
XwhiteRabbitX
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Oct 9, 2009 00:53
just got to bump this comp.. this is one of the best neo-goa comps ever with massive stuff from filteria, aes dana, radical distortion and beyond them all, beyond all there is in this scene stands: KA-SOL!!!

KA-SOL- SCRAQP is the most intense track iv ever heard.. this is beyond anything words can remotely express.. this is shivers all throughout the body, this is a true psychedelic experience..

take a listen at the only link iv found:

http://www.mp3ok.ru/mp3/K/wimpy.php

Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - V/A - Apsara (Suntrip Records 2005) CD
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance