Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - UTOPIC REALITY presents AUDIOMATIC (Live + Dj Set) Sat.29 Dec 2007 at X-Mad club ATHENS
← Prev Page
1 2 3
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

UTOPIC REALITY presents AUDIOMATIC (Live + Dj Set) Sat.29 Dec 2007 at X-Mad club ATHENS

-Utopic_Reality-

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Dec 29, 2007 20:11
Benni(audiomatic) and Marios(minimental) are allready in town..!!

we have the best feeling for this party we hope the same for u!!
few hours left!!

cu on the dancefloor!!dance,smile,enjoy!!
MOONSUN-RECORDS.gr
Moonsun Records

Started Topics :  128
Posted : Dec 29, 2007 21:48
all the best for tonight
Shamanix

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Dec 30, 2007 06:12
i have no words to describe how much fun i had to this party ! the vibes where AMAZING and nothing less... The sound was PERFECT... The guys at the door really nice (sorry for the dude that his ass was freezing ) Audiomatic live and set where far more than good ! it was one of the best prog parties i ever been !!! thnx Utopic Reality and keep up the good work

ps Nice work with the deco but i would prefer more things next time HEHE
VilyaTribe

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Dec 30, 2007 17:43
Everything was as it should be!!!!
Very good music from all dj's,perfect tunes and nice people!!!!
The vibe was great and everybody had a really nice time......Keep up guys,all the best on future events!!!

Be well and have fun
Love Peace And Unity!!!           Keep The Vibe Alive!!!!
Love Peace And Unity!!
Vangelis

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Dec 30, 2007 17:53
Hey!

a pity that we couldn't be there last night! I can imagine that the quality of music should be at a very high level. Greetings to Benni-Marios and to the utopic reality family & Happy New Year!!
vally

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Dec 30, 2007 17:57
A big bravo to the organizers... nice sound, nice deco and nice vibe (except some fu@#@ng bi@ch that i had a long time to see hahaha;-). As far as the music is concerned, it was not exactly of my own taste but generally it was of high quality ... well done guys... keep doing the good job, well done           liquid style dancers
anthr@x

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Dec 30, 2007 21:07
Vangelis posted <<a pity that we couldn't be there last night!>> yeah i'm sorry that some ppl missed this great party.
-Utopic_Reality-

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Dec 31, 2007 16:12
hello ppl!!

first of all we would like to thank u for your good comments,the vibe of the party was excellent and u are responsible for this!!
thnx for all the best feelings wich share with us!maybe this is the first reason for an excellent party!!
we think tha we give our best for this event .for sure will keep the progress for better and better parties !
many thnx to benni & marios wich are rocked the place!!

we wish u a colorfull and a happy year with full of love and magic!!!
PEACE + RESPECT

cu on soon,on the dancefloor!

bricktop

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Dec 31, 2007 17:27
that was a great night guys :> peace           one toke over the line sweet jesus :>
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - UTOPIC REALITY presents AUDIOMATIC (Live + Dj Set) Sat.29 Dec 2007 at X-Mad club ATHENS
← Prev Page
1 2 3
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance