Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - Urban Gathering presents @LOUD Mansion **06/10/2007** ::Symphonix/True Lies/Benni Moon::
← Prev Page
1 2 3
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Urban Gathering presents @LOUD Mansion **06/10/2007** ::Symphonix/True Lies/Benni Moon::

*SHoT*

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Oct 6, 2007 13:34
[quote]
On 2007-10-06 02:17, Giannis wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-10-05 12:17, VilyaTribe wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-10-05 00:54, Giannis wrote:
true lies at 7 am?????

yeap!!!!!
i heared them twice during the summer in festivals and i think that the time is not bad!!!
dancing dancing dancing till the end!!!!
see you there!!

hey man i didnt mean that the time is bad contrary the opposite

it will be a hot morning

it will be a horny morning...
the day has come...really nice!!
c u on the dancefloor
bricktop

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Oct 7, 2007 07:36
really nice one...bravo to the organizers..benni rocked the place :>           one toke over the line sweet jesus :>
*SHoT*

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Oct 7, 2007 12:34
the party is done...i cant feel my legs,but im dancing till now..!exexe.very good party!!!for me,one of the best in athens!!possitive vibes everywhere,smiling people.all of them shaked inside the rythm .benni's set was not as i expected but it was good.as for the 2 live acts...THEY ROCKED!!excellent work!!they filed the place with wonderfull atmospheres and fat basslines..!! killaaaah!as we know this guys have unique style!!hamburg rulezz!!mpravo!!...and a BIG MPRAVO to the organizers for making this event..they have the knownledge and the spirit!!wish u best for the next event and im sure that will be have the same success like this!cant wait...something different happened to athens,at last!!keep the crowd in progress!!;) again a big thnx.WELL DONE!!cu on the dancefloor
Vangelis

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Oct 7, 2007 15:16
@ least!!
after a long long time, no dodgy faces on the dancefloor...just relevant ppl & positive vibes!!

Let's all of us, which have been there last night, believe that it can happen againz n' againz!!!

Free your mind and your ass will follow!!
Psy-trip

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Oct 7, 2007 18:50
The party was very good.although the music was a bit light for my taste i was dancing all night
very good effort..keep it like that!
The only thing that was a bit bothering was the ac.It was hot in there.. but nevermind i had a veery nice time like all the ppl in there
thanx           ...Travelling is a way of life...
MOONSUN-RECORDS.gr
Moonsun Records

Started Topics :  128
Posted : Oct 7, 2007 20:22
the artists played realy nice tunes and the vibe was great nice party guys all the best on future events
Urban Gathering

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Oct 8, 2007 11:14
A very big Thanx to the people for the feedback!!

Music was really nice.....

Responsible for that,was Vangelis....a very skillfull Dj with nice music choises,Symphonix.....who played 1.5 hour killer live act,full of "fat" bass tunes with their unique sound production,Benni Moon.....who kept with his set the vibe high and last but not least,True Lies......they played 1.15 hour at the end,strong electro-proogy style with crystal sounds and a music prodution ,you can't easily forget!!!

Vibe was just perfect......

Responsible for that was YOU people!
Something more that happiness,finding all those friends and faces where they belong...
to the dancefloor!!!
Thanx a lot...you spread the vibe!!
You all know who you are..
Be well and have fun!
We all need each other!
Love Peace And Unity!!!

Keep The Vibe Alive!!!
Love Peace And Unity!!
Free Frequency
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  47
Posted : Oct 8, 2007 19:12
Lolllll Got back to Salonika full of smiles!!!
Great performances from all the artists!!Vangelis nice to listen to ur set man...very long time...Symphonix-True Lies- Stefan n' Sirco rocked the place...As for Benni...it's the same for me my friend :: my honor every time I meet u my friend and enjoy ur tunes!!!
Cheers people
A BIG BRAVO TO URBAN GATHERING!!
well done!!!
Athean people losen up yourself more...@ the dancefloor!!
Boom!!!!
          Djane Zoi
www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1074490443
www.tesseractstudio.org
www.soundcloud.com/djane-zoi
Giannis

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Oct 9, 2007 23:15
i had a lot of time to hear this style of trance here in athens and im very glad that i heard

german psyprog rocks and its one of the best for my taste

generally regardless the fact that everyone's likes is something subjectivity there are also objectivity reasons to judge music and according those reasons i believe that psyprog (german, scadinavian and similar music which is being influenced by those) is the best trance music that excist since long time.

and as we re talking about saturday's party, disco billy is super, perfect beats and hypnotic atmospheres, too much psychedelia and of course a lot of dancing.

very nice party, the only bad thing was the small area of the club.

a big bravo to urban gathering and i hope to keep on invite artists like these and here are some suggestions from me: shadow fx, sun control species, behind blue eyes, ace ventura(rebirth rocks) and some more old who they have just released new albums like antix, haldolium and many many more.

its unfair to go only in salonica names like liquid soul, bitmonx etc.
ps: sorry that i got a little bit out of topic

anyway that was a good start

Meander

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Oct 10, 2007 03:56
the party was amazing!!!!!hope to have names like this in athens!!!guys keep like this and hope u have the next event quickly!!!!!!!chears
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - Urban Gathering presents @LOUD Mansion **06/10/2007** ::Symphonix/True Lies/Benni Moon::
← Prev Page
1 2 3
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance