Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Brazil - Updated Enigma Trance Festival 2003 - Uberlândia - MG
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Updated Enigma Trance Festival 2003 - Uberlândia - MG

Luiz Paulo
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Feb 25, 2003 00:04
Guys, just some words of advice here:

1. RaverGirl is parties moderator at isratrance, and besides being a party freak for a long time (believe me, few people know as much about parties in Israel as she does), she's also an organizer - so trust me, she knows (personally, which is not really anyone's case here) these israeli artists. If she says something like what she said, she has a trusted source.

2. Brazilian parties have had a history of no-shows of foreign artists - it doesn't happen only in our country, but it's a fact that this has been going on.

3. Before you announce a party - and a line-up - why can't you close the deal with the artists? I mean, you write "we're dealing with this and that guy". That's very different from having a closed deal.

4. I have nothing at stake here or in any party whatsoever. My interests lie in the well-being of brazilian psy trance scene - and that's why I'm here writing this.

finally: please oh, please, don't turn this topic into an off-topic battlefield.           the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist....
Leo_BurnS
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Feb 25, 2003 04:10
Quote:

On 2003-02-25 00:04, Luiz Paulo wrote:
Guys, just some words of advice here:

1. RaverGirl is parties moderator at isratrance, and besides being a party freak for a long time (believe me, few people know as much about parties in Israel as she does), she's also an organizer - so trust me, she knows (personally, which is not really anyone's case here) these israeli artists. If she says something like what she said, she has a trusted source.

-------------------------- we are dealing with yanniv

2. Brazilian parties have had a history of no-shows of foreign artists - it doesn't happen only in our country, but it's a fact that this has been going on.

-------------------------- the problem was that we had the agreement with the artists, but haven't contacted the label, I'll say again ... it's solved ......

3. Before you announce a party - and a line-up - why can't you close the deal with the artists? I mean, you write "we're dealing with this and that guy". That's very different from having a closed deal.

----------------------- I already said, the deal was closed, but then yanniv contacted saying that the deal must be closed by the label ....

4. I have nothing at stake here or in any party whatsoever. My interests lie in the well-being of brazilian psy trance scene - and that's why I'm here writing this.

------------------ feel free to write your thouths ......... that's what the forum is for ......

finally: please oh, please, don't turn this topic into an off-topic battlefield.

------------- i agree ..........

You may think you can fly, but you better not try .......
Duby

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Feb 25, 2003 10:11
Oh my, Oh my... well guys, ppl who knows ur parties like i do don't care about what this one or that one says, it can be the pope of psytrance or the biggest part freak, they don't know what their talking about, they have never been to one of ur parties, so let them talk this will be an amazing festival and we know that if u announce something this will happen, i'm sure u guys wouldn't post a line up before contacting the artists, all this is because u want everybody to pay a fair price to a good quality party, i must say we have the best prices to good parties in brazil, no comercial shit! Only love and respect for the partying ppl, i wish the other producers could do the same... that's what we need, respect from the producers!!Congratulations for the hard work u're doing to make another amazing festival and be sure everybody will be there and feel the wonderful vibe from uberlandia!
Boom Shankar! it's us until the bone fiiii!! hahahaha
dayon
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Feb 25, 2003 10:19
thanks burns... all people of Brazil know of your responsabilitty with your partys...

Well, i wanna know why ravergirl dont reply... i wanna see your arguments..

I dont wanna know if this girls make party or not.. if her know artists or not.. my only ask is: "why her dont contact Leo Burns before post this insignificant msg??"

I think a professional party maker dont have this act..

What i see on this forum is some people trying to disturb our partys... is the second time..

and Luiz Paulo:

"2. Brazilian parties have had a history of no-shows of foreign artists - it doesn't happen only in our country, but it's a fact that this has been going on."

dude, what another party organizers make isnot our problem...

"3. Before you announce a party - and a line-up - why can't you close the deal with the artists? I mean, you write "we're dealing with this and that guy". That's very different from having a closed deal."

dude, we are only trying to negociating with this live acts to be more cheap... but all is comfirmed... why we make this??? why our festival is the pay-festival more cheap of Brazil, and maybe of the world... less of 15 us dolars for 3 days partys with all structure to your confort.. and a lot of good djs and international live acts...

"4. I have nothing at stake here or in any party whatsoever. My interests lie in the well-being of brazilian psy trance scene - and that's why I'm here writing this."

I dont see what you making for brazilian psy-trance scene giving support to a girl if dont know what saying... disturbing a nice festival... maybe you can say... and i dont understand why you reply the mensage and not ravergirl...

thats it..

Candy
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  184
Posted : Feb 25, 2003 14:21
Ok, sorry for not answering before, I forgot about this thread.

I saw Yanniv (Bionics) more than 3 weeks ago in a party and he asked me to erase Intergalactic / Cyber Cartel from the Enigma festival info because nobody has contacted them and he didn’t understand how a line-up is published like that.
I asked him maybe organizers have contacted Agitato and he told me he talked with Agitato and also they have not heard of that festival.

A week ago, I got a reminder from Yanniv asking me again to erase these names since nobody booked them officially (I forgot to erase it back then when he told me).
So unless you’ve contacted Yanniv only now, the line-up you wrote wasn’t approved up until a week ago.
I can check up with Yanniv to see if he has been contacted if you want or Agitato.

I am not here to make wars. I just don’t like when line-ups are wrongly published.
So maybe NOW Cyber Cartel / Intergalactic is booked. Up till a few days ago it wasn’t the case. So why publish a line-up before booking?

Luiz Paulo, thank you very much for the back up. (How do you know so much about me ha?)
          Majority is never right!

"Without music, life is meaningless."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Candy
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  184
Posted : Feb 25, 2003 14:27
And Leo Burns, how more official than talking to Yanniv about it can I get?
A label manager asks me to erase his artist from the festival since nobody contacted him, and he happened to see on Isratrance festival page that Intergalactic is playing in Brazil (???).
Sorry, I don’t know you, but I do know Yanniv and I know he is a decent person.

So again, maybe NOW you talked to Yanniv, but you certainly were not in contact with him up till less than a week ago.
          Majority is never right!

"Without music, life is meaningless."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Yanniv Gold (Onyx)
Onyx

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Feb 25, 2003 16:45
Hey everyone,
I think it's my turn now.

Well, at the moment I do exchange e-mails with promoters- nothing is closed yet for the specific dates WHICH HAS BEEN CHANGED from the Isratrance Festival page!

On that page I saw, like a month ago, a date for Intergalactic which wasn't exist and I asked our great Raver Girl for her help.
I asked Agitato if they booked it (as Cyber Cartel) - they said NO.

We are dealing with promoters right now- We cannot close this date for Brazil until it's 100% closed with promoters- Actually we have an offer from Japan for same date but we wait for the Brazilian first as we really want to go there, this party looks like it's going to be really good !!

Cheers people- hope we'll see you soon.           Express your digital emotions
-----------------------------
www.myspace.com/superonyx
Rago
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Feb 26, 2003 10:05
Hi there!!
well i´m readying all messages about the Enigma Festival Trance.
The only thing where i really need talk is.
HERE IS BRASIL!
First, the djs need RESPECT US because here is the place where the promoters stay giving a chance to this Djs save some monney.
I´m really TIRED to make jobs with israeli artists because the my last two jobs I has a big problem with them. Didn´t was so much PROFESSIONAL and contract to why? Where i will fight to restore my monney
I need flight to israel to fight with tem, no there have a lot of war, don´t need more.
Here nobody want "turn arround". Only want to make some jobs where all parts will win.
Here we fight everyday to save monney i think you imagine how is to hard to save it.
Really very sad with the arrogancy of some djs from Israel. I really need talk about BOG (Visual Paradox) was the only man to make the best DJ SET and LIVE. Only he don´t need ready this.
FIRST - RESPECT US
SECOND - Think if WE win, everibody will win.
Thirst - Cyber Cartel we stay waiting fo you here to make to everybody a lot of good moments to all.

Anderson Rago
Wild Artists Management.
www.wildartists.com
Luiz Paulo
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Feb 26, 2003 13:03
Rago, a couple of things:

1. You wanna criticise some israeli artist/DJ, name names. Saying that all israeli DJs are not professional is not nice in any way whatsoever. You want respect, give it out also.

2. You wanna talk about party organizing as a whole, and how much you're struggling with it and everything else, do so. But not on this topic - this is about Enigma Trance Festival, not about your problems with whoever artist.           the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist....
Yanniv Gold (Onyx)
Onyx

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Feb 26, 2003 14:52
Actually Luiz, I can understand why the man is angry (even though it's not the right way to say things...).

As an Israeli I can tell you honestly that sometimes I really shame of it- just because of the behave of some of us. I used to live outside of Israel for a few years and there I saw it more then ever- lots of them are really bad behaviors and not professional, regarding to the Trance scene.

I'm only sad that this issue came up here with connection to us as we are really try to do what we believe in, without the typical Israeli way of doing things (if you dealt with Israelis, you know what I mean).
It's also bad that this Enigma topic that suppose to promote a good energy event turned to this thing- but all for a good purpose ! !

Now- let's move back to facts Rago (if we do it, let's do it professional all the way)- No bookings still for Intergalactic yet for Brazil !!
I exchange e-mails with promoters but that's all for the moment- If you read this (the promoters)- let's finish it quickly as it turn to be really funny situation here.

WE REALLY WANT TO BOOK OUR ARTISTS TO BRAZIL please, let's do it in a proper way.

BOM BOM
Yanniv           Express your digital emotions
-----------------------------
www.myspace.com/superonyx
DJ.GUI~Nexus-media/Hadra
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  83
Posted : Feb 28, 2003 01:18
will be a amazing freak trip party
and RAVERGIRL................. the ideia had to be "peace and love" (is the rigth way) but you want a war , why ?
LEO BURNS and enigma crew it us, don't leaves envious to confuse your party
and LUIZ are you a brasilian or isralien ?

be well for all
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
i want a peace (only this)
Luiz Paulo
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Feb 28, 2003 03:42

Gui, the fact that I'm brazilian doesn't have anything to do with the fact that Candy and Yanniv have a point in what their saying - and it's funny that no organizer has replied to Yaniv's remarks.
My role here is to keep the discussion in a high level - I'm pretty sure it's in everyone's best interests.

Now, plz watch out how you adress other people - caling RaverGirl names is not nice in any way (and that's why your message has been edited) - and you talk about peace, while at the same time being disrespectful? remember, there are guidelines in this forum. Everyone should abid by them.

ps: from now on, any message like the previous one will be deleted - you wanna discuss my decisions, pm me.           the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist....
Lucas Aly
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Feb 28, 2003 06:20
yeah Luiz that was i was just about to propose you

I hope everything goes fine to this party cause i know the organaizers are working hard on it...
i'm afraid i won't be there but who is in doubt about going, take my advice.... GO!
for a long time i want to hear beat hackers live....

Bom Shiva!           we are one.
GARU

Offtopic posts:  7
Posted: Mar 9, 2003
stop "peling" eggs
marcelinha
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Mar 9, 2003 23:35
No fight guys!!! This thread became a personal discussion.

IMO this (big) problem have to be solved by organizers/artists.

That's all.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Brazil - Updated Enigma Trance Festival 2003 - Uberlândia - MG
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance