Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Brazil - Universo Paralello 2006, tell me it's happening
← Prev Page
6 7 8 9 10 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Universo Paralello 2006, tell me it's happening

Manash

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Dec 7, 2005 03:18
Quote:
On 2005-12-06 23:01, traveller wrote:

Okay. Another question. How much does a crappy tent cost in Rio De Janeiro and will it be easy to find one? Something that I can throw away after the festival. Not going to carry a tent around for a month..

I don't live in Rio, but i believe it's easy to find a proper store wich sels tents there.
a crappy tent should cost around R$130 - R$150

ps. don't throw it away after use! give it to a local person from Bahia! i'm sure he/she will like it!

Dead Tree Productions
www.dead-tree.net
Bodeba

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Dec 7, 2005 19:03
[/quote]

I don't live in Rio, but i believe it's easy to find a proper store wich sels tents there.
a crappy tent should cost around R$130 - R$150

U will easly find it in Rio...

[/quote]
ps. don't throw it away after use! give it to a local person from Bahia! i'm sure he/she will like it!

Sure they will love it, or u can just leave it there for the next year,,, heheheh (just kiding),,,,

I heard this is the last time UP is happening at Pratigi??? Is that right???

traveller
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  234
Posted : Dec 7, 2005 20:41
I'll trade it for booze when I leave

Ah 13 more days and I'll be sitting in an airplane           "The dinosaurs became extinct because they didn't have a space program."
- Larry Niven
bms

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Dec 8, 2005 18:09
Hello traveller, i was wondering whether you booked your ticket for Brazil through the net. I did so, picked a travel agency that was listed on the site of Universo Parallelo, made the transaction, sent the bank receipt and still the agency claim that they haven t seen the amount into their account.

I was hoping you will tell me that you did the same and it worked fine.. so i calm down a little bit. Is that the case or you were smart enough to make the reservation localy at an agency in your country?

Sorry to post this in here - but your private inbox is full and do not acccept any more messages.

traveller
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Dec 8, 2005 20:27
Nah I bought my flight tickets from Kilroy travels (a travell agency owned by Helsinki University I think..). I hope you get your stuff sorted out..           "The dinosaurs became extinct because they didn't have a space program."
- Larry Niven
Lucas Aly
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Dec 8, 2005 23:22
traveller before UP topic = 328 messages

after UP topic = 3328 hahahaha

Hope you enjoy our land my friend           we are one.
traveller
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Dec 9, 2005 00:27
Hahaha

I hope your land enjoys me           "The dinosaurs became extinct because they didn't have a space program."
- Larry Niven
claude

Posted : Dec 12, 2005 00:25
hola, my b-friend and moi are arriving on the 29th dec, 11.30 am in salvador airport, is there a bus leaving or boat around this time?
do the travel agents listed on the website offer a transfer from airport to boat to the festival?
i emailed them but have not heard back yet.
also i am wondering if anyone has a preference on which one to use?
how long would the boat ride be? half of the time ? as the busride is listed with 5 hours...

thanks !!!!

claude
Alok

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Dec 12, 2005 02:41
Hi Claude,

the boat transfer looks not really confirmed. But all other travel agents have their service confirmed, and one of them, Cerrado Trip have already a time table of the shuttles ( http://www.universoparalello.art.br/portu/transfer.html )

as promised, the festival's making-of updated:

http://www.universoparalello.art.br/portu/transfer.html

greetings

Alok
claude

Posted : Dec 12, 2005 02:58
hi there,
thanks for the reply,
i don't see an update - are you referring to the bus schedule?
also when will the boat transfer to the party be confirmed, its listed on the website...what is not confirmed?
does that mean we rather should all plan to go via bus?
how will we be able to confirm a seat in the bus?

we will be flying from frankfurt via miami, rio to salvador. its a lot of time in the airplane. it would be nice to know that we have a seat in a bus, boat and don't need to hang around the airport for 6 hours in order to get to the party...

thanks!

claude
Alok

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Dec 12, 2005 16:44
ooops... sorry... here is the right link:

http://www.universoparalello.art.br/preparation.html

about the boat transfer... due the high cost of the actual transfer, the organizer is trying to reduce this cost. So... is not 100% confirmed. More infos about this transfer:

PartyON Brazil
Campinas/SP - Pratigí e Transfer Salvador - Pratigí "Boat Trip to the Festival"
++55(19) 91114663 / 96284680
partyonbrazil@gmail.com
www.partyonbrazil.com

anyway, have other options for who will arrive Salvador's airport, some already with the timetable: http://www.cerradotrip.com.br/up/up2006.php

more infos at:
http://www.universoparalello.art.br/english/excursions.html

greetings

Alok
traveller
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Dec 13, 2005 14:50
I've been looking at the prices at PartyON Brazil.

BOAT TRIP to UNIVERSO

BEST VALUE:

R$ 500,00 / €$ 180,00 Only for the Trip (Salvador-Pratigí-Salvador)

WTF 180€??? That would be damn expensive in Finland for a few hour boat trip so it has to be fucking ultra expensive in Brazil. I imagine I could higher some fisherman to take me there for a lower price. 5 boat trips like this would cost the same than flying there from the other side of the world..

Or is there like a hot tub filled with champagne on the boat and topless waitress serving you coctails or something?

But at the festival section you said that a ferry costs about 1€

I'm confused           "The dinosaurs became extinct because they didn't have a space program."
- Larry Niven
traveller
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Dec 13, 2005 15:26
Oh and one more thing. I'm arriving to Salvador @ 26th of December @ some time in the evening (my flight takes off from Iguassu Falls @ 17:00..) and the camping seems to open @ 28th. Any recommendations how to kill time? ASAP to Praktigi or maybe a chilled day in Salvador drooling after Brazilian chicas?

edit. haha I've so hijacked this thread sorry
          "The dinosaurs became extinct because they didn't have a space program."
- Larry Niven
wsantos
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Dec 13, 2005 17:15

shit! i can't wait anymore....

i'll be in Salvador 25/12 just 12 days!!!!!!

Any tip for some places that i can visit in these days till 28th ?! I'm planning to arrive at Ituberá and walk for somewhere till 28th.

noixx!
gui_skol

Posted : Dec 13, 2005 19:46
Quote:

On 2005-12-13 14:50, traveller wrote:
I've been looking at the prices at PartyON Brazil.

BOAT TRIP to UNIVERSO

BEST VALUE:

R$ 500,00 / €$ 180,00 Only for the Trip (Salvador-Pratigí-Salvador)

WTF 180€??? That would be damn expensive in Finland for a few hour boat trip so it has to be fucking ultra expensive in Brazil. I imagine I could higher some fisherman to take me there for a lower price. 5 boat trips like this would cost the same than flying there from the other side of the world..

Or is there like a hot tub filled with champagne on the boat and topless waitress serving you coctails or something?

But at the festival section you said that a ferry costs about 1€

I'm confused

well traveller, i´m pretty sure there must be some mistake

you know, i´m from Brasilia (like 1500km away from pratigi), and from here the bus trip costs like R$500 - €$180 and the festival´s ticket comes along.

there´s no way that the transfer from Salvador to Pratigi costs that much

greetings

cya soon           "Going to the grave without ever having a psychedelic experience is like going to the grave without ever having sex"
Mckenna
Trance Forum » » Forum  Brazil - Universo Paralello 2006, tell me it's happening
← Prev Page
6 7 8 9 10 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance