2)burn in noise
3)Tron
4)Yudhistra
5)Alien
energy spliff
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Oct 24, 2011 09:02
Some old school goa morning blasting would be awesome....

http://www.goagil.com/chart.html
funk-A-delic

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Oct 25, 2011 21:48
hope this one turns out to be a banger fest!!

please try to get in khaos sector, chemical spoon
neonknight

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Oct 31, 2011 09:39
organizers can pls enlighten us about the fate of this festival after the sad SJF ending. i hope there will be no problem with this fest. so i m keeping my fingers crossed and will plan only after some kind of conformation. maybe they say its going to run but what if its stopped abruptly as SJF was. pls clarify some one.
alientrancesistor
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  31
Posted : Nov 6, 2011 09:56
i would love to see this goa act!!! respect filteria

www.vantaravichitra.com
VA- Exist Prime OUT NOW!
VA - Schismatic Transposition OUT NOW!
Meta-Morphosis
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  216
Posted : Nov 6, 2011 11:38
My List :-

Kiriyama <Forest-Goa>
Burn In Noise <Morning>
Trold <Forest-Twilight-Morning>
Yudhisthira <Forest-Twilight-Morning>
Braincell <Forest-Twilight-Morning>
Imaginary Sight <Forest-Twilight-Morning>
Ianuaria <Forest-Twilight-Morning>
Egorythmia <Psy Prog>
Nerso <Psy Prog>
Gaiana <Forest-Twilight-Morning>
Chromatone <Morning>
Rabdom L <Twilight>

Trust me, These will light up the Morning extremely Well.
Glowing Flame, BlueHour Sounds, Iono Music, NexusMedia, TesseracTstudio

“What we need is the development of the Inner Spiritual man, the unique individual, whose treasure is hidden in the symbols of our mythological tradition and in man’s unconscious psych.” - CJ Jung
psyph3r

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Dec 24, 2011 11:46
Well enough suggestions for darkpsy i'd like to add :
Braincell
Pragmatix
Heterogenesis/Cosmos Vibration
Ovnimoon
Via Axis
Ianuaria
Archaic
Digicult
Zyce
Carbon based lifeforms
Asura
Solar Fields
projekt^ufo
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Jan 20, 2012 18:07

-=DIGITAL OM PRODUCTIONS=-
=-MOUNTAIN MADNESS NEPAL-=
>< we follow and preach ><
--=UNIVERSAL RELIGION=--
http://www.urnepal.com | http://www.digitalomproductions.com
spacelove
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Jan 21, 2012 07:54
let me know if you need a priest
          dark dj
Mumukshu

Posted : Jan 23, 2012 07:44
Where was Dogon last spotted?

Quote:

On 2012-01-20 18:07, projekt^ufo wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTQilUy3zco&feature=youtu.be

"If Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."
psykeshwar
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Feb 10, 2012 11:32
in delhi yesteday           <<<<<<<<SECREAT SHIVA CLUB>>>>>>>>
Mumukshu

Posted : Feb 13, 2012 12:20
Haha ...

Thanks for the heads up, bro; I spotted him too!

Quote:

On 2012-02-10 11:32, psykeshwar wrote:
in delhi yesteday

"If Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."
Summer

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Feb 14, 2012 20:31
I would love to see Gaiana           Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love.
Lao Tzu
projekt^ufo
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  22
Posted : May 10, 2012 11:28
We want to thank and hug all the wonderful people, artist friends, labels, promoters, designers and most importantly our friends, super crew our festival team which is like all needed senses of one body without whom this would never be possible.. super special thanks to all the artist and djs who played at the fest and always trusted in us .. Carin Dickson from Artescape , Rich Love from The ExtraDimensional space Agency for creating so magical colorful space .. film crew from Ost West films.. all other camera crew.. our team from india and nepal and all you Indian ,Nepali family and friends from world over who always helped us and stood by us and believed in us no matter what.. u guys know who i m referring too.. last 4 weeks we lived every emotion from stress, fun , fear, joy , excitement, nervousness, happiness to endless smiles and bliss.. this is the only thing which keeps us going, no better feeling then seeing so many smiley happy people come dance in foots of magical Himalayas.. together we created the magic .. thank u mother nature for calming down after the the small but super strong storm and letting us start all over again... thank u Universe | Ps : sorry if we missed on anyone .. thanks and love to u all Team Mountain Madness Nepal - Universal Religion.
          -=DIGITAL OM PRODUCTIONS=-
=-MOUNTAIN MADNESS NEPAL-=
>< we follow and preach ><
--=UNIVERSAL RELIGION=--
http://www.urnepal.com | http://www.digitalomproductions.com
psy-junky
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : May 11, 2012 09:35
Agreed very well organized festival. whole resort was booked by the fest. Excellent buffet by fulbari, nice rooms with a private balcony in each room overlooking the beautiful landscaped fulbari garden.

Music was awesome.... deco was decent but should be even more elaborate like european festivals. Highlights for me were the night sets twisted kala, kaos, arjuna, ajja etc.

But the mm crew really needs to think about the size of the stage, it was a huge turnout and the stage got extremely congested ... something to look out for the future edition ... its now become a brand this festival, turn out will always be more than expected so please set up a wider and at least double the size dance floor next year onward.

Sound was decent in the middle of the stage but sound stage really collapsed when your not in the exact center of the stage. Sound i thought was above average but not the best, some more efforts and attention required there. These two things hopefully should be improved upon in the future edition.

It was good to see both fulbari buffet and universal religion serving and giving the choice to the people. The rain in the middle got out some beautiful colors in the sky and some unforgettable moments.

Great fest, nice views, huge turnout, organized well in a star resort giving it that edge, good music ..... kudos to nishan and crew , keep this fest going like this and try to improve on the few things mentioned and definitely has the potential of becoming the boom/ozora of the east in the near future.           "Whoever said the best things in life are free... obviously grew their own bud"
Trance Forum » » Forum  India - Universal Religion Nepal April 2012
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance