LSDance

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Oct 9, 2011 09:48
Hallucinogen.

Funktion 1
cosmichead

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Oct 9, 2011 16:25
Nice one....Butttt...Anita Shanti???????u serious...Who??Why??When???IS she a DJ? LOL....Just coz she poses the way she does or the way you guys got along when ya were in Goa last time..whatever..Get some good talents from the country instead of gettin someone just for the heck of beauty, and a good time in the mountains, or ya being hyptonized by her existance, and dunno whateva. Do not see the real talents being appreciated in anyways. Maybe get her for a Fire dance and refresh your braincells for the available lot of extremely talented producers and dj's..ahaaaaaa does the word russian tickle you too much?? Well that was more like a suggestion or an input from my side.hope that does not make you feel too bad...You asked for it ..

"Bhole baba, sabka baba, accha baba, pyara baba"
energy spliff
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Oct 10, 2011 17:02
Quote:

On 2011-10-09 16:25, cosmichead wrote:
Nice one....Butttt...Anita Shanti???????u serious...Who??Why??When???IS she a DJ? LOL....Just coz she poses the way she does or the way you guys got along when ya were in Goa last time..whatever..Get some good talents from the country instead of gettin someone just for the heck of beauty, and a good time in the mountains, or ya being hyptonized by her existance, and dunno whateva. Do not see the real talents being appreciated in anyways. Maybe get her for a Fire dance and refresh your braincells for the available lot of extremely talented producers and dj's..ahaaaaaa does the word russian tickle you too much?? Well that was more like a suggestion or an input from my side.hope that does not make you feel too bad...You asked for it ..

If you haven't got a 'good' suggestion, good being the operative word, sometimes it's best to just keep it zipped up!

p.s. You angry cause she didn't tickle you UP in Goa?           
http://www.goagil.com/chart.html
cosmichead

Posted : Oct 10, 2011 17:49
Quote:

On 2011-10-10 17:02, energy spliff wrote:
Quote:

If you haven't got a 'good' suggestion, good being the operative word, sometimes it's best to just keep it zipped up!

p.s. You angry cause she didn't tickle you UP in Goa?

Chill, Anita is the best DJ, hope that makes you happy, sorry do not have time for a pop corn session even if I would have loved to. So wishing everyone the very best.

p.s. I do agree that she is a good fire dancer
" Maybe get her for a Fire dance and refresh your braincells for the available lot of extremely talented producers and dj's" .

p.s.it was an input and it doesn't have to be good or at your taste,(this is a forum)so go have a spliff and zipp up.
Distorted

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Oct 11, 2011 20:39
Quote:

+1

Add Dali & Psynina and u have a killer line up.
projekt^ufo
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Oct 12, 2011 07:52
Well we dont want to make this thread a controversial one..

Anita Shanti is Dj a Performer and Talented artist.. just bcaz u dont like her personally or for whatever reason does not mean no one would.. She definately can dj and is getting better with every gig she plays..btw she is not russian and is from some place else.. so change the mind set of calling any white blonde girl u see in goa russian .. guess u need get out a bit more and travel the world and meet some people before u judge where they come from.. Plz have a better way of putting ur suggestion on open forum... Guess some russian or she did not tickle ur funny bone so you are already closing your ears and eyes to her and yes she is beautiful and for sure a good energy on the floor and people will love it. if u have issues sit back home and experience the scene just from the this forum as u been doing till date.. sooner or later u will see her playing the dancefloors over the nation and globally.. so may be u come back and then appreciate what she achieved..

As far as line up is concerned..we dont doubt the line up to be one of the best asia has offered..

Much more artist/djs to be added..

Dont want make this a argument threat.. u gave ur suggestion and everyone read it.. no more talks on it.. she is on the line up and part of festival/label as a Dj and Performer..

Cheers
          -=DIGITAL OM PRODUCTIONS=-
=-MOUNTAIN MADNESS NEPAL-=
>< we follow and preach ><
--=UNIVERSAL RELIGION=--
http://www.urnepal.com | http://www.digitalomproductions.com
cosmichead

Posted : Oct 12, 2011 15:07
Quote:

On 2011-10-12 07:52, projekt^ufo wrote:

Anita Shanti is Dj a Performer and Talented artist.. just bcaz u dont like her personally or for whatever reason does not mean no one would.. She definately can dj and is getting better with every gig she plays..btw she is not russian and is from some place else.. so change the mind set of calling any white blonde girl u see in goa russian .. guess u need get out a bit more and travel the world and meet some people before u judge where they come from.. Plz have a better way of putting ur suggestion on open forum... Guess some russian or she did not tickle ur funny bone so you are already closing your ears and eyes to her and yes she is beautiful and for sure a good energy on the floor and people will love it. if u have issues sit back home and experience the scene just from the this forum as u been doing till date.. sooner or later u will see her playing the dancefloors over the nation and globally.. so may be u come back and then appreciate what she achieved..

As far as line up is concerned..we dont doubt the line up to be one of the best asia has offered..

Dont want make this a argument threat.. u gave ur suggestion and everyone read it.. no more talks on it.. she is on the line up and part of festival/label as a Dj and Performer..

Cheers

Well, one of the best in Asia??Definitely is, Bravo

Anything personal with Anita ?? Nothing, Have been to one of the events in Goa where she was playing and I personally think she is not ready for this big platform as a MUSICIAN. There are way more talented lots. Maybe a couple of years or more down the line she would be,but its your event, and its your eyes. Beauty lies in the eyes of the organizer, and its looks obvious that you have definitely seen the potential .

Have I experienced the scene from the forum all this while?? Patro ,I am from the place where the scene started and i have seen many Anitas and bonitas.So much that I am going to have an eye operation soon. So no Comments.

Ending this on a brighter note, love and Shiva Power to you and all the people involved

PS:I love russians and I love your festival and I know she isnt a russian but she speaks russian.

mokksh
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Oct 12, 2011 15:32
pls get Asad a.k.a Freeaatmah
Dogon
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  50
Posted : Oct 14, 2011 09:40
Line up looks promising.

PS: Anita Shanti is from Kazakhastan. I like her style of mixing & decent tunes she got. Nice & Warm human being too. Great energy on the floor as well.

Thank You & All the best           We were born naked & grow up to become wicked.
604delic

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Oct 14, 2011 21:12
Quote:

On 2011-10-12 07:52, projekt^ufo wrote:

Cheers

Definitely, the best line-up our sub-continent will Xperience in about 6 months time from now,,,,, cannot wait to see more BIG names added to this already Brilliant line_up

Think something this big may have been last at MoonDust maybe or ??
Addictive Elements
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Oct 15, 2011 07:19
am giving dis fest a serious contemplation and consideraTION ....wanna make it for dis....
wud like to see a STAR ATTRACTION in the chill lineup and yes def 1-2 Goa psy (old school or nu or even Israeli nitzo..anything wud do)act to be included in the morning (Agneton, Alienapia,Goalien or even Anoebis, the Suntrip recs head for an example)and night(Toi doi for dark goa and Kasol/Battle of T F B/Kiriyama for some good dark foresty goa tunes ?) lineup...Ders also plenty of Indian talent delving into these forms of Goa...

ALso would like some suomi one mornin for a diff twist in d tale....

Ideally would like one morning to be a fullon psy mornin, another morning some acid stomping goa, and the 3rd mornin, some suomi.....!

----- Hippies...they wanna save the earth....but all they ever do is smoke pot ----
Ah-sid

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Oct 17, 2011 11:12

after the sad preclosure of sj11 was wondering is this festival still on?
cos looking forward a lot for this festival to happen.
orgs plz enlighten us . . .

minus
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  103
Posted : Oct 18, 2011 13:01
^yea i hope so too, me also want to visit nepal,for some nice artists ad a good lineup

peace
elastic_plastic
Re-Boot

Started Topics :  112
Posted : Oct 18, 2011 17:38
i dont think either of the festivals are connected to each other as they are different organisers.

My wishlist

1) loose connection
2) Kasatka
3)Megalopsy
4)Stitch
5)Bombax
6)LAB
7)Assault Junkies
8)Iaunaria
9)Maximus
10)Kashyyyk
11)Penta
12)Ace Ventura
13)Liquid Soul
14)Amitabha Buddha
15)Electrypnose
16)Assioma
17)Asmilion
18)Dirty Saffi
19)Mole
20)Chris Rich
21)EVP
22)Killer B
23)Psymettrix
24)Illegal Sensations
25)Whiptongue
26)Jesus Raves

and the list goes on.......
Hydropanic
Hydropanic

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Oct 18, 2011 21:58
FUNKTION ONE SOUND PLEASEEEEEE!            DISCOVALLEY RECORDS GOA

http://www.saikosounds.com/english/display_release.asp?id=9002 OUT NOW!!
Trance Forum » » Forum  India - Universal Religion Nepal April 2012
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance