TWISTED GROOVES 13.11.2004

Psyberpunk
Psyberpunk

Started Topics :  57
Posted : Nov 24, 2004 04:02
hello Nygma
Quote:

On 2004-11-22 20:41, Nygma wrote:
..............however, after some time nico (padma) came up to me, complaining bout some technical problems .......... Since i just live bout 5 min from the club, i proposed him to use my mixer.

so you're the man that save the party !! :o))))
thanx a looot

Quote:

seeing him all stressed and cursing bout the sound equipment,
it was maybe not (ok, definitely NOT) a really good time to talk with him :-)

really not ;o))
when i'm dancing i hate have the sound stoping .. so changing everything with a cut of maxim 10 sec was quite stress full ;o)
but then so much pleasure to have equ and faders !!... on the mixer :o)
thanx 1000 time
next party come to me after my set and I will give you cd's

Quote:

to psyberpunk: back on the dancefloor, i was quite thrilled by ur skills of mixing (that mix with 1200 mics' ayahuasca vs marley's exodus was quite impressive)

most of the tracks on the second part of my set was my new remix and tracks .. except this rmx and the "rebel" of beru that i did 2 years ago ..
the exodus was done stressfully in 2 hours before my set at exodus festival 2 years ago .. and because gms were playing just before me .. i use some sample of their music as a joke: 3 songs of 1200 mics (one of GMS project)and mix it with percussion rec in morocco and EXODUS of Bob Marley
so the sound is really not finish .. but i really have to take time one time to finish it, cause quite a tribal effect on the floor each time

Quote:

keep the groove alive, u people are doing quality concepts

Thanx :o)
if you don't know what to do this saturday i play from 22.00 till 04.00 in les caves du manoir (Martigny/VS) underground place a bit like EA .. :o)
Anyway have a good week end :o)))
Trance Forum » » Forum  Switzerland - TWISTED GROOVES 13.11.2004
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance