Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Tshitraka Project OA Festival 2007 - Line Up Online!
← Prev Page
3 4 5 6 7 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Tshitraka Project OA Festival 2007 - Line Up Online!

Spintwista
Spin Twist records

Started Topics :  46
Posted : Jun 29, 2007 13:43
Suttle Service Tshitraka Festival 2007

driving Service for: shops, guests, rides to the festival and back to the trainstation

Frank +49(0) 173 8190286

taxi schmidt central

+49(0) 3394712321           http://www.myspace.com/spintwistrecords

http://www.myspace.com/vaishiyassync

www.spintwist.de | www.vaishiyas.de
supernova6

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jun 29, 2007 20:22
so for two days we can just camp there without music?

it will be no problem with tickets on the gate, right?

tshitraka project

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Jul 1, 2007 19:51
hello.. sure is no problem to camp there ... see you at tshitraka

plexzel
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Jul 3, 2007 19:41
Hi ... hope sombody can help me with getting there, or rather .. a adress my "tom tom one" can find .. it can find the post number (16909) but it cant seem to find "alt daber" / "flugplatz" aney who know what to search of in that arrey so we will get there

Is it correct that 16909 = Goldbeck (Ostprignitz-Ruppin)           Need a place for your psy-pics?
We will host your pictures for free.
PhotonLabs is Denmark's biggest archive for psy pictures.

Don't hesitate, PM me for info :)
Http://www.photonlabs.dk
tshitraka project

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Jul 4, 2007 00:29
hey plexzel,

the best was is to add wittstock (brandenburg) to your navi ... and in wittstock follow always to direction Röbel and you will find it for sure ... you will find until the exit from the highway signs which you can follow

hope i could help you ?!

see you @ the dancefloor

Djones
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  267
Posted : Jul 4, 2007 10:19
Hmmm, looks like the weather is not going to be all that great!
Damn!
plexzel
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jul 4, 2007 11:39
Ah super ... wittstock i can find on the navi .. thanks           Need a place for your psy-pics?

Imp

Posted : Jul 5, 2007 11:57
Tomorrow guys
pr0fane
Multiphase

Started Topics :  418
Posted : Jul 5, 2007 23:29
Packed and ready to go. See you on the dancefloor!           DJ pr0fane (Iboga Records) | Multiphase
www.sunrisesupplies.com | www.iboga.dk | www.soundcloud.com/pr0fane
Audiomatic

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Jul 6, 2007 15:32
I just recieved the info that the exit Wittstock on the A19 is closed......
take this way to the festival:

Rostock/Berlin on the A19 until exit Röbel, than forward röbel ca. 5km, than on the the right forward Bütow, than forward Wredenhagen, than forward Wittstock, than forward Alt Daber, after Alt Daber on the right side follow the signs.
Norup

Posted : Jul 6, 2007 17:33
So tonight is the night..! Wee.. See you all there
pr0fane
Multiphase

Started Topics :  418
Posted : Jul 10, 2007 23:11
Lovely festival!

Looking at the setup, I think the organisers maybe expected more people than the people who turned up, but for me personally it was perfect - cozy atmosphere and space to dance, but still with lots of energy on the dancefloor.

The sound on both floors was really good (if you ignore some of the soundproblems with the bass on the alternative stage for the first part of the festival), and I heard some great sets during the weekend.

I slept on the first night, but Saturday afternoon turned out alright with some pretty good sets by Creator and Martin. Also went to sleep quite early Saturday night to catch Peter Gun and Kasey Taylor in the very early morning, but woke up just after Kasey Taylor had finished, so just got down there in time for Stratos' fine minimal morning set.

Got over to the mainfloor in time for Fatalis set, which was ok but also a bit too much of the same for my liking, with predictable breaks and melodies. His remix for Son Kites "Let Us Be" was pretty good though - definitely better than I had expected. After Fatali Dick Trevor gave us some chunky, mid-day full on ala Nano Records - good stuff, but maybe a bit too high on energy before Son Kite.

Son Kite played one of my favourite sets on the festival - these guys are true masters of progressive music, and the way they had the crowd moving for their set in the sun was a true spectacle. Hopefully we'll see some new Son Kite material out real soon. Emok had the hard task of keeping people on the floor, but did a really good job. Started out with a remix of FREq - Dreambody, and overall had a good flow and energy during his set. Yotopias set was ok, sadly with some technical problems and Mapusa Mapusas DJ-set was also ok, although some of the vocal-tracks were way over the top, even for my taste. His Human Traffic liveset with Stephan (from Symphonix and True Lies) was a positive surprise though, as I was quite disappointed with the album. Seemed to fit the time and setting perfectly.

After Human Traffic D-Nox opened up the alternative stage. There were some soundproblems, and generally it was definitely not the best set I've heard from him, but the mixing was as always flawless. Ace Ventura took over at midnight with my 2nd favourite set of the festival - hands down one of the best livesets I've heard this year, with amazing energetic progressive psytrance from start to finish. Heard most of his following DJ-set before going to bed, and it was high quality as well - especially the first part.

Monday turned out to be better than expected. Seemed like a lot of people had left for work already on Sunday, but the atmosphere on the alternative stage was lovely. Didn't think much of Symphonix and Morg, but Beckers did a great job in the late afternoon, and Fabio and Sascha surprised me big time with a hard, energetic electro house set in the early evening. Sadly it started to rain just before Antix took over, but they delivered a deep, atmospheric set as expected.

So overall a really nice experience. The location was good, and despite of some problems (very small and overlooked chillout, sound problems, toilets way too far form the dancefloors etc.) I had a good time in Germany once again.          DJ pr0fane (Iboga Records) | Multiphase
www.sunrisesupplies.com | www.iboga.dk | www.soundcloud.com/pr0fane
plexzel
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jul 12, 2007 23:47
Hello there - Im writing here since "tshitraka project's" inbox if full

First of all thanks for a great festival.

I've seen you have some pictures (or links) on your website to pictures from the latest festival.
If you want to you can link to my pictures, which are of high quality, they're taken with a Canon EOS 400D, and a Canon speedlite blitz when needed

If you think theres too many picures i can make a smaller gallery you can link to (if wanted)

My pictures are on the following link:
http://photonlabs.dk/g/20070706/

best regards
Christoffer - Denmark           Need a place for your psy-pics?

Munchie
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  109
Posted : Jul 15, 2007 03:45
After landing back in Israel on thursday, i think i'm still not quite over the excitment of having experiencing such a wonderful festival of progressive music & culture. And yet, here are my 2Cents about tshitraka project 2007, flugplatz alt daber, Germany...

-=5.7.07=-

I've just Landed at Shoenphel airport, Berlin. The time is 10:30 AM, and i'm feeling pretty clear & sober, after a long night of bush burning in Telaviv. The day is spent at the appartment of a new freind in berlin (thank you Paula!), where final preperations for the festival are made. Such a great place Berlin... Love the people, the music, the weed :-) good night sleep, tomorow we dig!

-=6.7.07=-

Easy wake up at 14:00 in the afternoon, lunch, a few tokes, and we're off to tshitraka. An easygoing train ride gets us to Wittsock, and from there a 5 minute taxi, and here we are at the entrance to the festival. 40 euro entrance isn't bad for a 5 day festival, with a line-up that includes live acts by Son-kite, Antix, Human Traffic, Shymphonix, true lies, Martin (easrugar), Ace Ventura, Yotopia, Dualsnug, NOK, Vaishiyas, Audiomatic, Ski-fi and DJ sets by D-nox & beckers, bitmonx & fabio, kasey taylor, peter gun, mapusa mapusa, montague & golkunda, and many more... A quick set-up is made with our never-been-used tent, a few hi's to the neighbouring campers and we're off to check out the festival grounds. On route to the dancefloor, we make our way through the market area, where shopkeepers are still setting up the food/clothes stands, chai-shops, headshops & kiosks. The weather is rather dull with occasional showers - not the best of starts for the festival. 19:00 pm, the music should be starting with Shankara, who is supposed to play a 3 hour LIVE. But rain and strong winds cause delays with setting up the sound & lighting on the alternative floor. 3 hours later, rain and wind, the music starts.

-=7.7.07=-

Waking up around 12:00 (I seem to be loosing track of time here...), we head off to the alternative floor to check out the music, after sleeping well through a rainy night, unfortunatly missing Alexander Ligowski's dj set. Arrivinng at the alt' floor, i'm not to excited to hear pumping full-on bursting out of the speekers, while a rather small crowd dances to the music. It's ok, i know the Line-up in advance, soon the progression session will start... around 15:00, Creator & martin (earsugar) hit the decks and spin the first progressive delights of daylight. The weather has brightened up, still abit cloudy, but the floor is now full and the music is wicked. It's been a good few hours of diggin' to martin & creator, when martin takes the stage solo for a 1 hour LIVE act, and i'm one happy camper! Swiss prog at it's finest... it's around 21:00 pm, and Izrael (Ski-Fi) takes the stand. A very much anticipated Live-act this is for me! Blasting minimal is being played by the Mexican progster, and the alt' floor is rocking, with the sun still up at 22:00 pm!!! I love the long days of summer...

-=8.7.07=-

Luckily for us, the previous night & early morning are lined-up with full-on artists, wich ain't exactly my cup of tea... So we sleep-in untill around 11:00 am. 11:30, Dick trevor is working the Main-floor, which opened this morning. The sound on the main floor is massive, and with the sun out and the tempretures up, it seems like the festival is about to realy start. That's what's great about a 5 day festival, you have a slow build-up untill the party starts after a day-or two. Although Dick's music is interesting, it's too fast and aggressive for me, so i just sit on the grass, smoke a spliff and prepare mentally for the true beginning of the festival (for me), Son-Kite LIVE! 12:30, Main-floor, Two swedish dudes take the stage armed with a dual mac' system, and an electric violin. Son kite crushes the dancefloor into tiny little molecules. A terrific, original, tribal & supa-minimalistic Live is putting a huge grin on everybody's face. Son kite rule! The beutiful sunny day continues with a top notch dj set by Emok and a very pumping LIVE act by Yotopia. 17:30, Mapusa Mapusa takes charge and wreaks havoc on the main floor for an amazing 3.5 hours, including a 1 hour Live act with Stephan Wato', performing as Human Traffic LIVE. My legs are devestated after dancing nonstop from 12:30 'till 21:00. But no time to rest, the mainfloor is closing with Human traffic, and at the alt' floor D-nox is allready unzipping his CD-case. 3 hours of D-nox festival madness, another hour of Ace Ventura LIVE with an amazing night time scenery of green & violet lighting, joined together with a shitload of weed = me very tired, me go to sleep, me miss dualsnug LIVE & Magical dj set :-( Nevermind, so much good music in this festival, you just cant catch everything unless you're experimenting with excessive amounts of LSD... Goodnight

-=9.7.07=-

getting up early for the first time in this trip, but for a good reason - Vaishiyas LIVE! Despite bad weather, and few partiers who are actually awake at 07:00 am, vaishiyas plays a masterful LIVE, which deservered a packed dancefloor of prog-lovers. Following are montague & Golkonda who give alternating dj sets (back2back aswell) and a ferocious LIVE act as Symphonix! This party just can't get any better... or can it? ask beckers, or perhaps bitmonx & fabio, all three of which destroyed the dancefloor contineuosley from 15:00-21:00 pm. To think that i am still on my feet after all these countless hours of digging, it seems impossible, but we can't just stop now, when the almighty Antix take control of the stage. The two New-Zealand brothers pay no attention to the rain that has suddenly started pooring down on the dancefloor, and perform, what for me turns out to be the best LIVE act in the entire festival. Futuristic, grooving, minimal music is causing the floor to errupt and we find ourselves in the middle of a mud-bathrainstorm party, with the most amazing energies possible. This is partying! Rain, wind, a few thousand ravers and Antix LIVE!!!

-=10.7.07=-

A stoney wake&bake moring drags me to the market area, nearby the dancefloor for a good 2 hour frisbee session. Another night of full sleep meens missing Audiomatic's long expected LIVE, but again, you can't see everything, and we are not complaining as the sun is shining, the alt' floor is filling up, and True Lies (AKA Symphonix) are blasting away with some low-bpm german progressive (at it's finest ofcourse)... A fine way to end the festival in my opinion. We would stay to the very end, but we have tickets for a john foggerty concert in berlin tonight, and we have to start heading back to reality.

If you've read this far, then you have either skipped through my review rapidly, without really reading it (which is fine :-) or you have been a very patient person, and for that i will spare you the details of my last two days in berlin before returning to Israel. But i can tell you one thing, this was a great trip :-)

-=P.S.=-

It was great meeting alot of friendly people, including Isratrance members, AKD (great talking to you Yonatan), Profane & bes (nice suprise meeting you folks), and many more collorfull and happy people...

Peace, Daniel

MiniMAL cabron...
supernova6

Posted : Jul 15, 2007 17:50
Hello

Just recovered from this massive event, and still as I close my eyes I'm going back to the dancefloor, to the smiling faces, huge spekears, D-nox dj set... am I dreaming again... sorry happens to alot the last days.

Music: mind blasting, leg breaking , best music i have ever heard .specialy thanks to son kite, d-nox and antix, the top 3 acts for me. the only thing bothered a little, why starting the main floor with full-on? why all the full on dj's are playing in the main floor ?

people: smiling, beautiful, happy party people. was very nice enjoying this event with you. thanks for everyone of you that came and added his energy to the dancefloor.

organization: everything is tip top as it should be. great german organization . fair prices. clean toilet and showers . good camping area.

location: old soviet airbase with hangars of soviet planes . personally i've exepcted something deeper in nature and maybe more like a forest place . though it was really easy to get their.

weather : alot of rain, the sun was amazingly waiting for the good dj's to start palying and came out of the clouds and made me the best two days of the festival.

all in all : great event, had wonderful time. I wish i could continue to another festival because this one has really made my strong appetite for more.

hope to see you at taz festival.

peace
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Tshitraka Project OA Festival 2007 - Line Up Online!
← Prev Page
3 4 5 6 7 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance