Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - TRIBE CONNECTION Mar 8, 2008 Iowa City, IA
← Prev Page
3 4 5 6 7 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

TRIBE CONNECTION Mar 8, 2008 Iowa City, IA

PookztA
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Mar 7, 2008 19:47
Quote:

On 2008-03-07 15:10, Zman wrote:
hehehe ^^ true darkpsy rebel... get your ass to india boy

i plan to, within 3 years. already have begun saving for a trip to Goa gotta come visit my good friend Varun Desai!           Abrahm
Spreading Psytrance and Love in the Midwest USA

Quote:
9/11 Challenge: Explain the Evidence http://pookzta.blogspot.com

damon
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  88
Posted : Mar 7, 2008 22:09
Quote:

On 2008-03-07 19:47, PookztA wrote:

i plan to, within 3 years. already have begun saving for a trip to Goa gotta come visit my good friend Varun Desai!

I'll send you a postcard           http://www.chillumafia.com
Ascension
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  170
Posted : Mar 7, 2008 22:30
It's almost here!!!!!!!!!!!!
PookztA
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Mar 8, 2008 02:35
prepare for take off!!!           Abrahm

Quote:

AlienAudience

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Mar 8, 2008 02:41
Code:
REVISED TIMESLOTS:

7-8 - ANDROCELL

8-9 - ABRAHM

9-10 - HARDKORE NATE

10-11:20 - MICHAEL CURRAN

11:20 - 12:40 - PUSKARA

NOW FORWARD AN HOUR

1:40 - 2:55 - PRIMORDIAL OOZE

2:55 - 4:15 - MOKSA

4:15 - 5:45 - COLLISION AND ALIEN AUDIENCE

5:45 - ? - AIRYCK

CHILL

7-8 - BSTSUNAMI

8-9 - CYBERSHAMAN

9-10 - AGENT HURT

10-11 - THE NOID

11-12 - MACHI

12-2:30 (HOUR SHIFT) ABRAHM

2:30-3:30 - ANDROCELL

3:30-4:30 - DISTANT SYSTEM

4:30-6 - DAMON

6-7 - OPTIC MIND

'You cannot explain to a caterpillar what it's like to be a butterfly'
www.facebook.com/Trevorrr
Eklypz

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Mar 8, 2008 03:19
You guys are putting the oo in Boom! Evil making my boyu Tyler play at 7 though, have to come early

Yidam
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  144
Posted : Mar 8, 2008 13:59
yeahh Abrahm.. thats awesome news. Shall be waiting for you brother! Hope you know how to ride a scooter.

Damonski... I thought we be going to Manali! smokeysmokey? no ? gimme dates yo!

Gosh I miss you guys. This event looks amazing too! Utterly jealous out here. Full power to MOS for promoting chill on the same level as psy. Please please come to India and teach these organizers a thing or two!

Spending the weekend at a peaceful tea estate in Assam so I shall get plenty of time&space to connect with the Tribe. With you all in spirit!

Have a rollicking time.
~boOM~

PookztA
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Mar 10, 2008 03:15
THANK YOU to EVERYONE for helping us respect this venue and keep things clean! Was awesome to have over 10 people or so helping clean towards the end, moving chairs, vacuuming carpets, wiping down bathrooms, picking up bottles and cans, etc.

We truly appreciate the help and respect that our attendees are giving us, so keep it Goa'n!

As for the venue: WOA. Did not expect deco to enhance the venue as much as it did! I had already thought the place was beautiful, but to have a collaboration of Mindoutpsyde and ATLPsy deco scattered about, this building was transformed into a colorful gathering of our two Tribes!

As for the artists / performers: Excellent work by all, on both stages! So much great mixing going down on both stages, and the live performances were even more exceptional. Unfortunately we had some delays getting the sound set up, so Androcell and bTsunami were unable to give their 7pm performances (Androcell and Distant System performed again later). we will definitely make up for this next time, sorry Ben! Knew I would be groovin' out to Androcell, but had no idea to only groove harder for his second project, Distant System. absolutely amazing styles of sound, both so similar, both so different. This man has talent, and surely will continue to travel this planet sharing his music. The ATLPsy DJs tore the place up! From Michael Currans powerful yet melodic style, to Puskara and Moksa's relentless dark frequencies, these guys got the dance floor Churning, and after seeing them all perform, I finally understand why ATLPsy has left the crater of impact that they have in the United States. The Ooze was exceptional as usual, although I got to hear more of their set at Separation Anxiety, these guys never cease to amaze me with their every-growing depth of sound and richness of quality audio production. These guys are truly becoming a gelatinous mass of life, oozing throughout our aural canals as their sounds penetrate our cerebral cortex. Trevor and Chris dominated the decks as well, bringing forth the morning twilight beats. High energy!!! Airyck cleaned house shortly after, whipping everyone remaining within vicinity of the dance floor into a final stompathon leading up to the end of the party at 7am. The Chill stage was also quite the happening place, as Agent-Hurt and Machi tore it up, really getting things going early on, Androcell / Distant System tore it up (both times), Damon tore it up, and Optic Mind sealed the deal. Nothing but soothing, mentally-rejuvinating sounds coming out of this stage. and combined with the cooling effect of the venues giant class wall, this area served as an area for rest and proper relaxation. great vibes on both stages! AMAZING!

Clean up: We rocked the house boys and girls, WE as in our Collective Psytrance Family! We rocked it during set up, we rocked it during the party, and we rocked it during clean up, thanks to the genuine care of others, and their respect for the event and the venue. Things went quick, smooth, and painlessly, and the venue was in tip-top shape when we finally left before Church attendees began to show up, around 7:45am.

If i missed anyone with the ThankYous, dont take offense, because you know that I know ya, and I know what youve done for us, and for that I am not only appreciative, but genuinely grateful, to have you in our family. Encourage your friends to get into the Mindoutpsyde.com forums, as it is a great new way to meet friends from the event, share pictures from the event, and keep in touch as we prepare for the next event.

THANKS FOR MAKING THIS HAPPEN EVERYBODY, its only up from here, and expect more help with awesome venues from the University of Iowa in the future! We already got one cookin' for April, so stay tuned!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM! to all trancers, may the music keep all of us connected over great distances as we each travel our individual paths through this enchanted Universe. Although we are separated by great spaces, we are brought together by this music, which merges our energies, our consciousnesses, our spirits, to dance as one in celebration and appreciation of existence. Thank you for enriching our events, and our (Mindoutpsyde's) lives, with your presence and being.

-Abrahm
          Abrahm

Quote:

Ascension
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  170
Posted : Mar 10, 2008 03:55
Mindoupsyde- you guys continue to impress with your amazing party-throwing abilities!!! Each one has truly been bigger and better than the last. You guys somehow continue to outdo all expectations. The music was wonderful throughout the entire night. The decor was just amazing, awesome to see so many new works of art up. It was awesome to finally meet some people I had seen at parties, but never introduced myself to- JeffZ, Cory, Alien Audience, Cosmic Vibrations, Airyck. It was great to meet all of the ATLPsy guys- hopefully see you guys out at Gemini and if not, at World Bridge. This event was such an awesome idea to connect the tribes.

The main stage was great. Abe played some powerful beats to get things started. Nate, way to lay down the melodic madness! Curran played some wonderful music, powerful, progressive, heavy, just pure positive vibes. Puskara threw down some dark stuff at the perfect time. Ooze was amazing, it was neat to hear a track that Nick told me he worked on some with Scott. Moska was my favorite set of the night. I love the intro track he played with the resident evil sample at the beginning, his whole set was journey through pumping basslines and wicked sounds. Alien Audience and Chris threw down an awesome tag set. My legs were hurtin already, but the music did not allow me to stop stomping. It was great to finally catch one of Airyck's morning sets, which definitely lived up the the hype (it was so good he even tripped the breaker on the subs ). I caught parts of people's sets on the chill stage and there was an equally amazing vibe there. Nick (once he got the equipment set up ) did a great job. Machi laid down some beautiful trance. Abe has some killer phat beats as well. Like Abe said, once Androcell switched over to Distant System, it was truly a mind bending experience. I have never heard such good chill before. I will definitely be picking up his new album. Damon of course rocked it out with a wide array of groovy beats. Optic mind did a great job of closing out the night with some relaxing tracks.

Thank you once again mindoutpsyde for an amazing time. You are all such awesome people and I feel truly blessed to know every one of you.
damon
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  88
Posted : Mar 10, 2008 04:16
You guys did it once again.

Damn.           http://www.chillumafia.com
acidity
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Mar 10, 2008 20:03
Finally recovered to write my review. What an awesome party. New venue with a complete new vibe and feel to it. Brilliant deco by all who did it

It was great to finally meet the whole ATL Psy crew though I had met Moksa at Gemini last year. What a great set of people. Was awesome to chill with Puskara at the vending place. Great to finally Androcell aka Tyler. Got to meet some new peeps as well as some old ones whom I have not met for quite some time.

Music: Everybody was spot on. Entered the venue when Abrahm was playing. Love his uplifting music. Heard him for half an hour and then wandered around meeting people and having discussion. Fat-Matchi played some totally awesome danceable tunes. Grooved to it for some time. Entered the main stage again with Michael Curran playing. Good groovy and funky stuff. Then came Puskara. Hahaha......fast, edgy, dark and taking your psyche to next level music. Totally reminded me of Nick of MoP. Ooze as usual were twisting. Even though I have heard them like for every month in last 1.5 yrs, their music as always was new and refreshing. Igors last 15 minutes.....wow!!! Icing on the cake..... Moksa continued from where ooze left. Good job buddy. Then came on Iowa crew for next 2 hours....good powerful and melodious morning tunes. Was great dancing to it.

BTW, I finally managed to force myself to be in the chill stage for more then 15 minutes when Androcell was playing. Awesome music. I am not a big chill fan but I loved whatever was being played. Would try to spend some more time on Chill from next time.....

In the end, awesome party. Great venue and great deco. It was nice to see that people respecting the venue. The venue looked stone cold spot clean when I left. Having a streakers was FUN Only happens in IOWA!!!

I have uploaded my set of pics at: http://mindoutpsyde.com/gallery/Tribe_Connection/ If any of you took pictures at the party please mail it to me at riteshn AT gmail DOT com and I will add them to our gallery.

Till next time.......           Discover.Vote.Share() - http://www.beamto.us
Androcell
Androcell

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Mar 10, 2008 21:46
I want to give a HUGE THANK YOU to the Mindoutpsyde crew for a great weekend of human connections and conscious partying. Personal thanks to Chris, Abe, Nick for bringing me out and the wonderful hospitality. Also, extended thanks to Scott and Igor for host and travel support. Was really good meeting Michael, Moksa, and Puskara from the ATL Psy crew as well as everyone else I met for the first time - putting more faces with online identities. It felt great to also catch up with many established friends who respectfully found their way to the event - you know who you are.
The love, respect and energy from the psyowa people is always abundant and felt. Everything came together beautifully. The building was really remarkable. What a truly "pro" venue to hold an event. The built in projector setups were off the hook and the additional deco and lighting tied everything together. Also, what an immensely respectful crowd. The party never looked trashy at any point and it seemed like smiles and good vibes all the way around. I'm always humbled by the huge amount of love and respect I get from an ever-growing listener base for my work. I was really happy I was able to participate and enjoy space with you all. Until next time....

Big thanks to everyone who came to this event to show your support and love for all things psy.

Thanks again, all!!

Peace and love,
Tyler
http://www.androcell.com
_Collision_
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Mar 11, 2008 04:19
GREAT GREAT PARTY! I had such a good time at this show... it was very dreamlike, as we went from having no venue to one of the greater ones in one week! The vibe was great, the attendees respectful, and the music amazing. I love the people that come to these parties. There are always so many smiling faces and insanely positive attitudes. I have met so many through these shows that are insanely respectable, and have shown me that humanity in large groups can be very much appreciated Smile Thanks to all who were involved; all of the musicians, venue owners, attendees, concession crew, cleanup crew, security, and high energy STOMPERS.

From here we only progress. We have our next show scheduled for April 12th, RAINDANCE (if all goes well with the venue tomorrow). We also have our 3 day lined up after that one, coming in May. An article will be featuring Mindoutpsyde in the Daily Iowan before Raindance as well, so watch out for that Smile Things seem to be brewing up quite nicely here. Lets keep our vibes, communal effort and respect thick and plentiful, and we'll be able to keep using places previously thought impossible Smile Lets keep it goan!
@ktif

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Mar 12, 2008 03:16
It is very difficult for me to articulate my experience at this party with ¡§just words.¡¨ There were so many emotions, feelings and vibrations felt throughout the night that simply cannot be explained by any language except the music. A great big grin that is still on my face is a great visual of just how good I feel about everything right now¡Xpure bliss!

My dear dear Brothers and Sisters, my how far we have all come, and what a journey it¡¦s been! Great unbreakable bonds have been formed, souls have realigned to their maximum awareness, yet another AMAZING evening was had by all, and an even more amazing mountain of positive memories and moments have formed once again. I can¡¦t thank all of you amazing people enough. Your energies, spirits and smiles are the fuels that have kept the psychedelic fire in the Midwest glowing for the whole world to see. Let¡¦s keep the love growing and the family ever expanding. Spread the words of all of your amazing times to your friends. You know you owe it to them to change their life for the better! Let¡¦s let everyone share the amazing experiences that we have grown to love and cherish so deeply.

The venue was amazing. The beautiful architecture and lines of the building were memorizing to say the least ƒº The patterns throughout were a blast to take in. CLEAN BATHROOMS! The best ones I have ever seen at a party. Small things matter! A particular thing that I noticed about the building was how much respect was shown towards it. Seriously, you guys blew me away!!! Not one thing was damaged, no one challenged any of the rules, people were very tidy throughout the entire night!!! And clean up. Well WOW!!! So many eager people willing to do their BEST¡Xto do whatever it took. From the bottom of my heart THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR HELPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We all did such an outstanding job that the same night the coordinators asked us to come back. WELL DONE TEAM!!!

The vibe throughout the night was thick and heavy. In both rooms. I was floating around in a sea of smiling faces and warm energies walking about the venue. I was so happy to see many familiar faces and to meet all the wonderful people I met for the first time. Please join us on the MINDOUTPSYDE.COM forums. It¡¦s a great place to meet friends, exchange ideas, talk music, and keep current on what¡¦s happening in the future. LET¡¦S NETWORK IT!!!

Iowa has come a long way and we have just begun our magical journey. We are all relentless, mechanical legged, dance floor killers! Be proud, be very proud!!! The future has never shined as brightly as it now does. With our great respect and responsibility last weekend, we proved to the university that what we do is a great alternative to the disgusting and dangerous bar scene that a lot of people feel is their only choice for leisure and fun! We showed how wholesome, respectful and responsible we all are. This is a giant milestone that is paving the way for the future of this amazing music and culture! Let¡¦s keep this standard of excellence up because everyone notices it! So thanks once again!

Musically the night was stellar. I got back from ¡§for¡¨getting wristbands when Abrahm was wrapping up. Abe you make me so proud! Your radiance is an inspiration to us all. I am so happy for our progression as MOS! The music you play is an extension of your heart¡Xstrong beats pumping that love far and wide! HardkoreNate¡¦s swanky selection of psychedelia was a delight to listen to. So different; yet strangely alluring. Glad ya got the crowd nice and damp with your special sauce ya poured fourth upon the trance floor. Michael Curran blasted me out of nowhere! Awesome tracks ya played. I really enjoyed your taste for the really phat, round bass lines. Great stuff!!! Puskara hopped on next and in no time the crowd went from crispy to deep fried!!! Loved your energy behind the decks and the music you played. I guess Gemini¡¦s just lay that shit down, ey!? The tracks you slanged were RIGHT up my alley. Dark, twisted and full of groove. Way to work it brotha man!

Scott and Igor, well¡KWhat can I say. Your tunes are some of the phates, funniest, energetic and psychedelic tunes out there. Your continuous support and devotion have put you two so near and dear to my heart. You two are amazing inspiration and even better role models. Here¡¦s to the future Boy¡¦s!!!!

Moksa was next, delivering powerful dark sounds, brilliant nighttime music with just a touch of that twilight vibe towards the end. Flawless missing accompanied this powerful and fun set. I am so happy we did this with the ATLPsy family. IT ROCKED! You guys are striving to put fourth excellence in what you do and it shows. Thanks for all the stimulating conversations. And oh yeah, Thanks for coming ¡§prepared¡¨ hehehe NICE!!! Chris and Trevor, MY GAWD!!! I couldn¡¦t believe ya¡¦ll! Wreaking shop like no tomorrow. I normally don¡¦t freak out to twilight like that, WOWIE BOYS!! Your energies kept me stomping harder than ever. I am SO proud of you two! Nice one boys! Airycks tunes are always met with serious morning stomping. This was no exception. Amazing, powerful, melodic morning tunes straight from the core! What a way to end, ey? I couldn¡¦t believe it, I am still in awe!!!

Thank you everyone once again. BIG THANKS!!! All the people that dedicated their time support and energy into this party made it what it was. Now we must find it in ourselves to improve upon what we have created. Nurture it and make our family stronger than ever! There are so many things that bring us together, so many wondrous qualities we bring out in one and other. Keep the flame of progress, positivity and love burning brighter and hotter than ever!!! Together we can light the whole world ablaze with love and unity!

April 12th. RAINDANCE!!! Start spreading the word as the evolution of the Midwestern Psy scene puts fourth yet another stepping stone into the future. Register on the MINDOUTPSYDE forums and say hi! We look forward to seeing you all very soon!

Spread the love people, make someone smile today, make each other feel special and loved. See you on the forums and keep the flame of positivity and awareness a blazing!

Boom to everyone from the bottom of my heart. We are family!

Nick
Aktif
          Chillumafia
www.chilluminati.org
http://soundcloud.com/aktif
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Moksa
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  34
Posted : Mar 12, 2008 15:41
Big thanks to the Mindoutpsyde crew for hosting a most excellent event. You have an amazing thing going for you…and we are grateful for the opportunity to participate. Your energy and enthusiasm, from both the crew and the partygoers, is inspiring!!!

Tribe Connection (feat. the Mindoutpsyde crew) moves to Atlanta next round
          http://soundcloud.com/t-o-u-c-h-samadhi/sets/moksa/
http://www.touchsamadhi.com
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - TRIBE CONNECTION Mar 8, 2008 Iowa City, IA
← Prev Page
3 4 5 6 7 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance