Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - TRIBE CONNECTION Mar 8, 2008 Iowa City, IA
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

TRIBE CONNECTION Mar 8, 2008 Iowa City, IA

_Collision_
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Feb 27, 2008 11:42
we treat out of state guests with full hospitality. if you all want, we are having a preparty on friday with all the headliners and any out of staters are welcome to come as well
AlienAudience

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Feb 27, 2008 15:45
Quote:

On 2008-02-26 10:27, GyPsynate wrote:
I am going to try and pull some kids up from denver for this one...
If not ...I am going to me very sad...: -(
Rock it!

Hey friend, as tedious and long winded as your travels my be the reward of your arrival (for you and us both) will quickly make it worth all the while..

I'm sure you all will fit right in with us Psyowans and our energy saturated dance space regardless of if you decide to make the journey or not...really hoping things do work out in that respect, though. It would be great to meet some new faces and reciprocate energy with you all!

Dust off the dance-floor, shit's about to get ridiculous.
          'You cannot explain to a caterpillar what it's like to be a butterfly'
www.facebook.com/Trevorrr
raffi

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Feb 27, 2008 16:48
have lotsa fun kidooos, I know ya will. These relentless promo posts/invitations are having this electromagnetic pulling effect, just mite cee ya dare...

Sounds like it is destined to be a snap cracklin good time poppin off either way...
PookztA
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Feb 27, 2008 19:03
Quote:

On 2008-02-27 01:46, micromusic wrote:
Quote:

On 2008-02-26 10:27, GyPsynate wrote:
I am going to try and pull some kids up from denver for this one...
If not ...I am going to me very sad...: -(
Rock it!

you going to this gypsy?

i might be interested actually. road trip, psy party, new location.. sounds pretty good.

dunno about that drive through nebraska though...

just encouraging you to come party with us! would be so great to have another Psytrance fan from far, far away to come contribute to the energy thats building here. if you can make the drive through Nebraska, you will definitely not regret it! we provide full hospitality for out of staters, including sleeping areas and after hours, so please feel free to make the drive if you feel up to it!           Abrahm
Spreading Psytrance and Love in the Midwest USA

Quote:
9/11 Challenge: Explain the Evidence http://pookzta.blogspot.com

Androcell
Androcell

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Feb 28, 2008 01:04
Quote:

On 2008-02-26 17:22, damon wrote:
Quote:

On 2008-02-26 07:22, _Collision_ wrote:

We'll be having two massive projection screens and a vj added

Any chance there will be vj in chillout romm as well?

I'm hoping so. It's gonna be deep...

damon
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  88
Posted : Feb 28, 2008 03:33
If not - let me know (Chris or Nick) please - we can bring an extra projector + screen + laptop + visuals .... so at leat we'll have something           http://www.chillumafia.com
GyPsynate
GyPsy

Started Topics :  29
Posted : Feb 28, 2008 17:02
Thanx for the kind works and support...It feels like you all are behind us pushing to help get us there.
I will be trying...
          \\\"Invoking the inner dancing buddha with future frequencies from beyond\\\" ~GyPsy
D-A-R-K Rec, Anomalistic Rec.
Cerebral Theater
http://www.molecular.cc/GyPsy/
Moksa
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  34
Posted : Mar 3, 2008 17:47
Really looking forward to this weekend!
My work week is already draggin.           http://soundcloud.com/t-o-u-c-h-samadhi/sets/moksa/
http://www.touchsamadhi.com
Ascension
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  170
Posted : Mar 3, 2008 18:05
Can't wait to meet you out of staters. I'll try my best to find you all!
Eklypz

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Mar 4, 2008 06:06
be so nice to see the atl fam again and the ones i have not met yet !
_Collision_
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Mar 4, 2008 07:38
by the way, if anyone heard that the venue has changed, they are right.

to make things short and sweet for now, the QUE BAR cancelled on us about 5 days ago, just before the weekend. Mindoutpsyde worked fast to find a back up plan, and it looks like we have a bigger, better, CRAZY new venue, so this party is STILL HAPPENING on Saturday March 8th!!!

I personally met with the overseer of the [new] venue's rental, as it is a University of Iowa recreational center where Chris and I are students. I personally gained his approval today under one condition, that we get one night insurance coverage, which I immediately applied for with a school insurance representative later that day.

The details about the venue change and directions will be posted before Friday, so STAY TUNED!

This is great news, and the party will still be going all night, and will be all ages!

Details coming soon... Smiley for the most up-to-date information, visit MINDOUTPSYDE.com!!!

BOOOM!
konvndrvm
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  33
Posted : Mar 4, 2008 07:47
Way to be on the ball !!!!!!!

Fuck yes!

Get down like James Brown!
acidity
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Mar 4, 2008 16:35
GOHAWKS....

As a graduate student of the univ, well done           Discover.Vote.Share() - http://www.beamto.us
Androcell
Androcell

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Mar 4, 2008 18:19
Is the chill area going to be as good as the previous venue or do we just get shoved into a janitor closet at the new location?

Just kidding doods... we'll make the best of it for sure.

PookztA
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Mar 4, 2008 18:35
the chill area will be better at this new location, as it is a multi-room recreational center that was built within the last year. it is University of Iowa property, a very nice, clean place, so it will blow any remodeled 'bar' out of the water.

DAMON: as for a separate projector for the chill room, you are more than welcome to bring VJ equipment for the chill room! currently we only have projectors and visuals set up for the main room, but we had planned on trying to split up Felix's equipment. instead, why not have 2 screens on the main stage, and a separate screen for the chill stage? it would be great if you could bring your equipment sir, would only enhance the event and make things that much more colorful and artistic!           Abrahm
Spreading Psytrance and Love in the Midwest USA

Quote:
9/11 Challenge: Explain the Evidence http://pookzta.blogspot.com

Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - TRIBE CONNECTION Mar 8, 2008 Iowa City, IA
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance