Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Brazil - TRIBE - 01.05.2004 - SUB6 + Bamboo Forest + Pixel + Wreked Machines
← Prev Page
1 2 3
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

TRIBE - 01.05.2004 - SUB6 + Bamboo Forest + Pixel + Wreked Machines

Guto Franklin
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Apr 28, 2004 01:41
: its killer to be able to buy those cds at the party !!! and R$30,00 its a great deal !!:D

Boom Tribe !!
           (<P S Y D E>) (<K A B A L L A H>) (((BRAZIL)))
Du Serena
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  28
Posted : Apr 30, 2004 00:47
ATENTION

ONLY THE FOLLOWING SELLING SPOTS WILL BE AVALIABLE ON SATURDAY !!!!

Restaurante Jardim Urussuí - Rua Urussuí, 320 - Itaim Bibi

Lords Lan Combat - Rua Nilza Medeiros Martins, 183 - Morumbi

Any questions about the São Paulo selling spots, plz call Guilherme 9447-0000

CAMPINAS, please get in contact with MANZONI, phone (19) 3276-0450 ou (19) 9740-2378
Luiz Paulo
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  40
Posted : May 2, 2004 19:56
got back a while ago. all in all, i'm glad i went to this. and for the exact reason i went: the music. got there when Du was playing, kinda jamming with Gabe and Pixel (Pixel put a rock-ish cover track that was groovy as hell), nice full-onish music to warm up.

it was hot as hell, very strong sun, but it didn't really matter - Sub 6 came and provided an amazing set, live drumming by Ohad included. I was just delighted to hear such good music, and now i can't wait for the album. after the live set, they started DJing, quite a few nice tracks, but i left because i had gotten what i came for, and that was a rocking live from these avant garde trance artists - thank you guys!

as for the rest, sound system was great, crystal clear sound, infra structure seemed to work seamlessly, and as for the crowd, well, who cares about the crowd? i certainly don't...

it was nice seeing a lot of my friends again, you know who you are           the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist....
gtambasco

Started Topics :  0
Posted : May 3, 2004 04:52
What a GREAT PARTY!!!! Well done Serena...
Great set from you and killer set from Sub 6 and Bamboo.
Waiting for the next one.
Once again, thank you and well done.
Lucas Aly
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  22
Posted : May 3, 2004 06:30
Luiz you lost the bamboo ... WHATA LIVE!

I got there when sub6 started his live act...couldn't leave the party. Lívia made a killer dj set! Contrats to tribe crew

Great lives and special atention to Dahan and Livia, boom!

we are one.
Ká. 3õ

Started Topics :  1
Posted : May 3, 2004 18:34
wowoowowowowowowow
i don't have words to explain what was this party ...
the decoration was really killerrrrrrrrrr
the place was killer also.....
the sun was wonderful!!!!!
i loved all the lives and djs sets but SUB 6 and PIXEL was fucking killer

I just need to say thanks and congratulations for Du and all the tribe staff

see u next month
breno.cps

Started Topics :  8
Posted : May 3, 2004 18:36
the sound system was fuc**n insane

i just loved when dahan played wizzy noise - haiku. great set!!! livia also made me shake.. progress trance is just so hypnotic i couldn't stop dancing.

i got there while serena was playing.. good stuff, got everyone screaming with 'now is the time to take whats mine'..

bamboo forest was awesome, just for freaks tho.

sub6 was good too. pixel was good too.

congrats for serena and all the tribe crew!! great party!

unfortunaly, i dont agree with luiz paulo and the crowd didn't make me at all...

later on ppl

peace
Lucas Aly
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  22
Posted : May 3, 2004 19:27
Dahan played some prometheus tunes from Robot-o-chan album that made me gone crazy!
          we are one.
full_on
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  279
Posted : May 3, 2004 19:46
My review:

I arrived around 4:00am... Great infra-structure, very good decoration, but I think there could be more black light.
The Sound System was perfect: high quality and very potent.

DJ sets e Lives:

I arrived when Duty and Rodrigo Leal were playing Black & White - 20 for 7. Great track. They play some old songs and lots of new ones as well, like Infected Mushroom - I Wish (Skazi rmx), Apocalipse - Master Peace, Astrix - Chaos, Sesto Sento - Sneaky Sneaky (Triptych rmx)... Good mixes.

The Wrecked Machines Live was Hommega's style: groove. Gabe played some already released stuff and lots of new stuuf too, like 1200 Mics - DNA (Wrecked Machines rmx)... Is this right? That track really sounded like 1200 Mics - DNA, but in a complete different mix. He played this one right before Born Slippy rmx... If anyone can help me with this doubt, I would be glad.

Du Serena's DJ set, with Pìxel and Gabe: Very good! They played with very good mixes: Exaile - Radio Edit, Duvdev - Now is the Time, GMS vs Silicon Sound - Destiny... And many more well known songs.

Then it cames the hour of the so expected Sub6 Live. WOW!!! Unbelievable! Incredible!!! They took the dancefloor to another plane!!! Really good new stuff, amazing remixes, Ohad's drums are perfect! New remixes from Survival Kit, Navigate Into, Ha Re Ya (what a fucking bassline). They finished the act with El Novasion rmx. Best live I've ever seen. No more comments.

Then Ohad and Golan started their DJ set with Program Flyes rmx... Ohhh my God, not a good time to be Atheist. People who think GMS are the kings of remixes should review their point of view. They played also Psysex - Puzzle and some more Hommega stuff, but I can't remember right now. Great mixes.

Bamboo Forest Live: groove, groove, groove!!! 2 hours live... Impossible not to dance! I can't comment this one, too much for me to handle!

Rafa's DJ Set was non-commercial stuff, he didn't play "big hits", but intelligent stuff. Some new tracks, some good old stuff, I only remember now GMS vs Silicon Sound - Destiny and Cosma - People on Hold rmx... Very good mixes, congratulations!

Pixel started his live with Nuclear Devive (re)mixed... Very good! Much better! But I had to go, because I was awake for too much time, and still had to drive more than 300 Km...

Strong points:

- Infra-Structure: One of the best I've ever seen.

- Sound System: The best I've ever seen in one day parties.

- Lives and DJ Sets: Very good!!! Sub6 and Bamboo destroyed!

- Dancing with my friends without drugs: Perfect, I'm so glad I'm enjoying my life together with true friends!!!

- Meeting Brentel and Lotus: Nice to meet you, guys! Keep it up!

Weak point:

- The crowd: It was like a Shopping center. Lot's of uneducated people with no respect for anyone throwing garbage on the dancefloor and some other things I'll not even comment...

Congratulatios TRIBE CREW! I just had what I expect: being with my friends listenning and dancing to my favorite artists music near a high quality sound system.
More detailed review at:

http://www.psybrasil.com/viewtopic.php?t=2626&start=75

Respect!
...Be gentle with the earth...
...Dance like nobody's watching...
...I don't mind not going to Heaven, as long as they've got Coffee in Hell...
maqueite/Eternox

Posted : May 3, 2004 20:23
well done!!!

great party!!!

peace!!!
Aninha

Posted : May 7, 2004 02:09
wonderfull party!!!
congratulations for tribe staff...
good organization!!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Brazil - TRIBE - 01.05.2004 - SUB6 + Bamboo Forest + Pixel + Wreked Machines
← Prev Page
1 2 3
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance