Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - transdriver - between night and day (vertigo rec, 2005)
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

transdriver - between night and day (vertigo rec, 2005)

Drosophila

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Mar 30, 2006 23:29
I have been listing a lot to this album for last week or so I can't help feeling a bit nostalgic, it somehow reminds me of the old day when IM was making good music (2000) especially in tracks like Piano and Masquerade and then other tracks are very different from that... I really like this, I have to say! And then u get two cd's packed to the with good tracks, thats good value in my book!
sam i am
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Apr 4, 2006 03:16
bit disappointed by this

no "Vibrations of Rolling Sun"??? Why?!? Great track!           new Hadal Drop album on the way

if you don't have the last one get in touch
Voice of All
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  48
Posted : Apr 4, 2006 15:57
no "Vibrations of Rolling Sun"??? Why?!? Great track!

yeah its really great track... you can find a sort of tribute to it at superb compilation of fabula rec v.a. ultrapop. it credited as popper hnool - disco... sure you know
          Spiritual guides are to practice and serve in ways that cultivate awareness, empathy, and wisdom.
Jeka/SynSUN
SynSUN

Started Topics :  40
Posted : May 3, 2006 20:58
Nice CD!!!big respect to Alex from SynSUN!
oldskool
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : May 15, 2006 20:08
killer cd..nice crisp production and i was not bored!!            hear what you see *
Pt.
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  236
Posted : Dec 5, 2006 11:52
Quote:

On 2006-01-26 12:34, Voice of All wrote:
alexey kovalev

Isn't Psykovsky a part of the "transdriver" project as well? Haven't had the pleasure of listening to this album yet, but I will for sure asap!
Voice of All
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Dec 5, 2006 12:58
Isn't Psykovsky a part of the "transdriver" project as well?

no psykovsky was a mamber there but it was long time ago. now its two different projects.

little bit strange... what about this line is?           Spiritual guides are to practice and serve in ways that cultivate awareness, empathy, and wisdom.
Pt.
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Dec 5, 2006 15:05
Quote:

On 2006-12-05 12:58, Voice of All wrote:

little bit strange... what about this line is?

Your picking small issues here. But I guess he should have written:

'Nice CD!!!
Big respect to Alex,
from SynSUN!'

He forgot the "," ..
Acidhive
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  76
Posted : Dec 5, 2006 15:15
Got it recently and it's pretty good I must say. I was pleasantly suprised with this. Normally 2 cd albums are rather boring, but this manages to keep on sounding fresh. Ofcourse some tracks are better than others, but what album doesn't have that?           "Subconscious unravels at the point of death, and all time it has known erupts into a moment. As death extinguishes us, so we become it."

[Esoteric: Subconscious Dissolution Into The Continuum]
Pt.
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Dec 4, 2007 19:04
I bought this CD now, and I'm pretty sure psykovsky is a part of this album project!?

http://www.discogs.com/artist/Transdriver

cam someone please confirm if Vassili is a part of this project or not?? I bought this album based on Vassili being a part of it
Lucas Aly
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Dec 5, 2007 05:14
transdriver was one of the first project i got contact on trance... great stuff!

keep on rocking!:D

we are one.
Yidam
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  144
Posted : Dec 5, 2007 09:55
Vasily left this project way before 2005. Don't think theres much literature on the CD... will check nonetheless.

Awesome album. Love it more because it doesn't classify itself. Timeless stuff.
Zman
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Dec 5, 2007 12:25
One of the standout albums in this genre's history. Sadly quite unnoticed. Great psychedelic music
Pt.
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Dec 5, 2007 13:08
Quote:

On 2007-12-05 09:55, Yidam wrote:
Vasily left this project way before 2005. Don't think theres much literature on the CD... will check nonetheless.

Thats what I keep hearing, and it makes me a little bit sad. I bought this album mainly because I was super excited to hear a more morning/Goa oriented side of psykovsky. But if this is Alexey alone (This specific album) I'm more sceptic (lol sorry aboyt my negativity, let's hope it will change once I get the album). But yes please, if you (or someone) can 100% confirm that psykovsky/Vassili is Not a part of this album, then I would appreciate the information).

*hopes the album still will rock my socks*
Voice of All
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Dec 6, 2007 09:31
yes. vasiliy left the project years ago (much earlier then 2005)... all the tracks are written by alexey kovalev alone... but you shouldnt worry this album kicks ass for sure...           Spiritual guides are to practice and serve in ways that cultivate awareness, empathy, and wisdom.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - transdriver - between night and day (vertigo rec, 2005)
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance