Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Transahara Project - Sahara Desert Trance Festival - 4-5-6 th May 2007 - Morocco
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Transahara Project - Sahara Desert Trance Festival - 4-5-6 th May 2007 - Morocco

nomadstribe

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Mar 31, 2007 18:53
web site is online again monday

stay tuned

PsYMoX

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Apr 6, 2007 01:52
Quote:

On 2007-03-30 22:03, nomadstribe wrote:
it is forbitten to camp in merzouga, thats the law there

its is a 200 people party maximum, thats why its expensive a little bit, many charges to split between few people.

We love little gathering, its another way to party!

for the bigger festival next year gonna be cheaper promise, but camping will be forbitten!!!

we are not ROP chaos organisation, Transahara its on her 3rd edition very well organised last year and we keep it secret until the last minute. we want it grow little by little!

peace

yeh thats clear dude... but dnt forget that people still need transport for getting over there + money for food and necessities....

i know its harder to put all that organisation in the middle of sahara... im just saying with all my respect to the all effort and to all ur Krew.. sumeting that u probably already know,, that tha most off moroccan trance people cant make it , specially student,i guess that u guys could change the price for local kids, anyway hopefully for nxt edition , and all the best to ur work

but about the ROP, i think tha was the best festival in that country, the crew did sum mistakes, MooN wasnt prepared to get what he got,, but still he worked really to make the psyscene better ... the organisation wasnt the best too but cause they was just getting a little bit of experiences, anyway i enjoyed both editions , music n decoration...

hope all the best to everyone who s trying to make sume event in that country cause its not easier, n there is sum really amazing spots to enjoys the nature and music over there...

peace           PsYcHe......just smile, feel and dance!!!

,,,,,PsyEtniK Underground Project,,,,,
nomadstribe

Posted : Apr 6, 2007 02:08
i dont understand the point

the prices are what they are, people how accept this condition are welcome (and they are many)! the ather, wait for the next edition, its going to be like other festivals!

thx

peace
nomadstribe

Posted : Apr 7, 2007 15:45
Quote:

On 2007-04-06 01:52, PsYMoX wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-03-30 22:03, nomadstribe wrote:
it is forbitten to camp in merzouga, thats the law there

its is a 200 people party maximum, thats why its expensive a little bit, many charges to split between few people.

We love little gathering, its another way to party!

for the bigger festival next year gonna be cheaper promise, but camping will be forbitten!!!

we are not ROP chaos organisation, Transahara its on her 3rd edition very well organised last year and we keep it secret until the last minute. we want it grow little by little!

peace

yeh thats clear dude... but dnt forget that people still need transport for getting over there + money for food and necessities....

i know its harder to put all that organisation in the middle of sahara... im just saying with all my respect to the all effort and to all ur Krew.. sumeting that u probably already know,, that tha most off moroccan trance people cant make it , specially student,i guess that u guys could change the price for local kids, anyway hopefully for nxt edition , and all the best to ur work

but about the ROP, i think tha was the best festival in that country, the crew did sum mistakes, MooN wasnt prepared to get what he got,, but still he worked really to make the psyscene better ... the organisation wasnt the best too but cause they was just getting a little bit of experiences, anyway i enjoyed both editions , music n decoration...

hope all the best to everyone who s trying to make sume event in that country cause its not easier, n there is sum really amazing spots to enjoys the nature and music over there...

peace

u know what?

if you pay the artists, flights, sound system and the logistic i ll do it for free

what do u think about that?
PsYMoX

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Apr 11, 2007 00:56
[/quote]
On 2007-04-07 15:45, nomadstribe wrote:
[/quote]

u know what?

if you pay the artists, flights, sound system and the logistic i ll do it for free

what do u think about that?
[/quote]

well first dnt be agressive... i didnt mean to complain about your work or talk shit about the festival or sumething like that...
i do apreciate that festival ,, and im so glad that there is people like nomadstribe making stuff over my country , where r a lot of beautiful spot to enjoy the music,, i personnaly did (camp desert view 2004...&...sphere festival 2003) in the desert and i still remember how i was feeling.. but also i still remember that there wasnt a lot moroccan people over there....
anyway m8 i still hoping u guys good luck for the next....

ps> u know if ill pay the artists, flights, sound system and the logistic....i will not neither need u,, ill do it free by my self...
but i guess psytrance still didnt arrive to that level of free partys , cause still people using it for makin money...........PEACE

peace, luv, n reaspect....
          PsYcHe......just smile, feel and dance!!!

,,,,,PsyEtniK Underground Project,,,,,
nomadstribe

Posted : Apr 11, 2007 01:26
line up updated:

Dimitri Nakov - spun records- Ibiza (www)
John Phantasm - Phantasm Records- United Kingdom (www)
Yann - ultragroove records - Canada (www)
G² aka Bustrance -oréasdj s / oréades Prod - France (www)
Redstoon - nomadstribe - Morocco
Dj Thales - rop records - France
Daox - mx music - Morocco
Syfuss-nomadstribe - Morocco
Dj Chucky- Portugal
Dj Ace nomadstribe- Morocco
Mood - mx music - Morocco
Diali -nomadstribe- Morocco
Chaka -rop records - Morocco
a.d.m -nomadstribe - Morocco
Medmorphose - nomadstribe - Morocco
ED The Pilot -one red eye prod - United Kingdom
Dj Audio Resistence aka Plastik- Italy
Uzi - nomadstribe - Morocco
chaoscarnaval

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Apr 11, 2007 18:00
hello everybody

i don't understand how this guy can show up after the first edition of his event dune

i was there 50 people, no conditions, no decoration, 2 little speakers and 50 degrees in the air

man i hope for you that you will bring at least the artists you announce

i hope for you that this event will just happen would be a first good step

boom
nomadstribe

Posted : Apr 11, 2007 20:17
yes the first edition was 70 people exactly
$the second one also

this one we will be around 200 people..so what? its forbitten to organsie beautifull little parties?

no conditons? youve been there? it was perfect for conditions! all the artists annouced have been there

2 little speaker?
i putted 8 KW for 70 people,more than enough i think hehe...

in may the weather it just perfect, the first one was in july ....oups

first good step? its the 3rd edition and you do forget spheres and many party

please visit the web site galerie and see the smiles of people, they say everything about "the conditions"

peace

nomadstribe

Posted : Apr 23, 2007 15:09
Dimitri Nakov - spun records- Ibiza (www)
John Phantasm - Phantasm Records- United Kingdom (www)
Yann - ultragroove records - Canada (www)
G² aka Bustrance -oréasdj s / oréades Prod - France (www)
Issam - NYC
Redstoon - nomadstribe - Morocco
Dj Thales - rop records - France
Daox - mx music - Morocco
Syfuss-nomadstribe - Morocco
Dj Chucky- Portugal
Dj Ace nomadstribe- Morocco
Diali -nomadstribe- Morocco
Chaka -rop records - Morocco
a.d.m -nomadstribe - Morocco
Medmorphose - nomadstribe - Morocco
ED The Pilot -one red eye prod - United Kingdom
Mickey - nomadstribe - Morocco
Uzi - nomadstribe - Morocco
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Transahara Project - Sahara Desert Trance Festival - 4-5-6 th May 2007 - Morocco
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance