First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

trancer guides 2005

Animal

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Apr 26, 2005 15:51
yepha !!

and we are proud to annonce Muestik come in french part with Feel Free ) in oktober unlucky indoor but 2 days in a great location in Jura

If you want come with Thujon VERY WELCOME !

Master Margherita in already in lineup, Psyberpunk...Aes Deana for chill...Nils and Tyart2 for deko )           Feel free to be free and choose...Animal
DjResQ

Started Topics :  0
Posted : May 5, 2005 02:10
Hi there all,

I had a detailed look into the cutup concerning my swiss report in the TGG.
I want to apologize to those who worked their butt off to keep the swiss trance scene alive. It was not my intention that you receive an impression that the swiss trance scene is dominated by the German part and German artists.

TGG authors had to keep with lots of guidelines, it was neither possible to feed the report with all information you'd like to read, nor was it possible for me to visit a couple of parties every weekend at once.
The original article was to a considerable degree longer, but has fallen victum to a cut (like most other articles as well).
The TGG guidelines asked for general country information. My text included insufficient information concerning the country. As the deadline was VERY close and I was busy with a lot of other stuff (my physics studies, own psy events, other mushroom texts just to name a few), the editorial staff decided to insert some general information by themselves, e.g. the wrong fact that there are 3 languages in CH. I know CH good enough for knowing how many languages are spoken in your country.
Unfortunately, when reviewing the updated text, I did not recognize this mistake so there was no possibility to revise this information.

I wasn't aware that there is a kind of "conflict" between the german part on the one side and the french&italian part on the other side, at least not in this dimension. The text should by no means suggest that the german scene has better artists, better events etc, and now less than ever boost this conflict.
I can only report from events I've visited by myself, from artists whose releases I reviewed.
The link box contains links that I collected and that artists/organisers recommended me.
It's a (possibly unlucky) coincidence that I mostly visited parties in the German part and got solely links dealing with the german scene.
This was a mistake I didn't become aware of while writing the TGG article.
When I saw the updated facts box I was not happy with

Quote:

Trance culture mainly is to be found in the German part

having words of fraggles from Ticino and the french Valais in mind praising there local scenes, I uttered my scepticism at the editorial staff and said that I cannot affirm this statement.

OK, that was all for now.
Love, Light + Disco

ResQ
gaspard
Yab Yum

Started Topics :  50
Posted : May 6, 2005 15:01
hey ResQ!
thanks for clearing this up. i appreciate your words and honesty!
the article just showed up an underlying problem in swiss culture. i think the fact that there are several languages here does imply that there are several cultures. (language is the key to a culture). in a way it does feel as though we are seperate countries and i dont personally blame anyone for this state of fact in our scene or any other... its just a shame thats all!
i hope that next issue of TGG will feature a few pointers to all areas of switzerland.
boom!
          Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Terry Pratchett
Trance Forum » » Forum  Switzerland - trancer guides 2005
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance