Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - TRANCE MAFIA on Sat 11 June 2005 @ Politexnioupoli Zografou
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

TRANCE MAFIA on Sat 11 June 2005 @ Politexnioupoli Zografou

d1m1tr1
Dark Elf

Started Topics :  76
Posted : Jul 26, 2005 00:45
dear detox i hv u student friend there and we tried to see the headmaster...
for sure that they dont give permissions to single students presenting themselves as 'free musicians', coz we have no political universitary organization behind us, and sometimes it reminds me of this whole spirit existing in local greek minds... not to give opportunities without connections...
and for sure u wont be able to speak with the headmaster but only with his secretaries who doesnt give a shit...
the only guys that seem to care sometimes are the 'guardians' of the universities but they hv no power in official things...
what can i say i'm very disappointed, coz i like free events for their spirit and i would like to organize some, and to promote the psy-trance style i like in these kind of outdoor places, right in Athens...
          http://darkelf.gr
http://www.sonic-loom.com
DETOX

Started Topics :  296
Posted : Jul 26, 2005 01:09
Dark Elf you have to understand that Greek Universities are not clubs for you and anyone else to just go there and set up a pair of speakers and make a free party,the concept of a university is something very important and people shouldnt take advantage of it in order to promote themself,their teams and any kind of music or political ideas.

I dont have a clear opinion yet concerning political teams in Universities but since they exist and they have the first word (after the headmaster ofcourse,though sometimes their word is stronger than the headmasters...) then if someone wants to have a party there then he should contact these organisations and talk about having an event in the university area.

Anyone else who doesnt have the permission of the headmaster or at least of those political teams should stay away from the universities for various reasons that could jeopardise the whole concept of having an event in a university.

Just like i said in the beggining universities are not clubs and if you want to have an event either rent a club or do a private free event at your home.           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
Moonsun
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  54
Posted : Jul 26, 2005 01:23
sorry to bud in the conversation, but there have been about 9 -10 diffrent groupes doing partys in universeties. i understand Detox what he means about universities and i agree. but since they dont care and the people want trance music. do it.iv been ask 100 times by people can i go and do a party there? and i tell them i dont know go and ask the [pritani] .but they just go and make it and know 1 cares . So Detox even if you explain to them they will just go and do it,
DETOX

Posted : Jul 26, 2005 01:31
When one of the headmasters will get irritated with this situation and calls the police to kick them out of the university then noone else will have parties in a university anymore and then everybody will relax once and for all.           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
Moonsun
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Jul 26, 2005 01:46
i know because i ask a friend to speak to councel to have a party in politexnupoli, and they told him that its ok but he has to sign for damages, that is no promblem but some guys that go there are canibals, but any way some 1 at 1 time who will want to do a party there, and at the same time another group dont like them they will say to the pritanis or guards not to let them in,and they will go to the [pritanis] and say whats happend,and fight about it, and then every 1 parties finito. by the way detox police csnnot get in the asilium,if it breaks it will be like politexnio with the tanks, it will be a disaster then.
DETOX

Posted : Jul 26, 2005 02:51
Police can enter into a university with the headmasters permission.           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
Moonsun
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Jul 26, 2005 03:09
yes but the [pritanis] has to go to the /dea/ [isagelea] and to do that the offence has to be big, for a party the only way to throw them out is the guards, do you know what fuss is needed for the police to come. and if [pritanis] signes for the police to come then they might burn the university down.so he does not have the balls to do that. the other time in politexnio they had 2 governers kidnaped.the police caned go 1 inch close.
DETOX

Posted : Jul 26, 2005 03:28
Trust me dear Moonsun if this situation with university parties continues for some time more then the headmaster of one of the universities will stop this thing once and for all with one way or another.           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
Moonsun
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Jul 26, 2005 04:02
my friend Detox, u mean stop all the orginizers that do this parties, because at this moment all of them do parties with trance music, so every party has the same kind of people. but if they do ambient or cillout parties there would not be a problem, i know people in the university and people that work there .do you know that last year they burned 2 buildings after a party. so thats why the guards say whatch out before each party to the orginizers. but if a big damage happens the parties will stop. so its not who does the parties its the people that will do something stupid, do you know that last party a guy nearly died on overdose and he fell in a comma.if he died all the orginizers would go to prison, i know my brother is a lawyer in australia.and i know from a kid in the trance sceene the laws of greece, at this moment trance parties with this peoples attitudes will distroy everything dj artistes worked for all these years. the parties are to learn this music to get an uplifting in your mind, but stickment of drugs is the worst thing a person can have,to get this away is to respect the heads of the music ,which are people that started the sceene and put there mindes and knoliege in the music.because i jumped to another subject. about the universities to finish this topic let them do it its there heads .who cares the people want trance nothing else .so give them trance.
d1m1tr1
Dark Elf

Posted : Jul 26, 2005 04:58
are u kidding???
i'm telling u and explaining u a free concept and u keep saying to me its not a club???
if i'm going to do something there i want it well done ... and the thing is not 'to take some speakers and bring my friends', its if possible and without risks to organize a nice party, and almost free -i mean universitary spirit-cheap things-and thats the right way-thats also a concept of this place FREE one-, so everybody can pass a wonderful night...
stop considering everybody like loser dear mike, and instead of doing the 'morale', try to help. it would be better.
thanx for ur understanding.
yours.
trelogallos           http://darkelf.gr
d1m1tr1
Dark Elf

Posted : Jul 26, 2005 05:02
and i respect Greek Universities and any other Universities.
c h e e r s           http://darkelf.gr
Moonsun
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Jul 26, 2005 13:21
my friend Detox is not sayimg about free or not, or telling you that like a club to make money, he is just explaining to you that it is a school with rules, and in those rules you have to get permision to do that.
now as i wrote no 1 does, but Detox just said his opinion about the university which is true, is has nothing to about you making the party, he ment the concpt
DETOX

Posted : Jul 26, 2005 14:37
Dark Elf i happen to met you also in personal couple of times so you know i dont consider you as a looser,neither i consider as a looser people doing parties in universities.For me people who try to do parties help our small scene but ofcourse everything has its limits.

I think that having a psy trance party every weekend in one of Athens major Universities is over the limits for various reasons.First of all i think that the concept of the University is getting jeopardised not to mention the potential damages on public property that often take place in such events,i think that the music is loosing its identity by being played in open spaces where everyone can attend,i mean when you have 1000 people in such an event from whom only 300 know what they are listening while the rest of 700 just go there to pass their night,drink some extra beers,smoke some joints,or do other things (most of which they cannot do on the streets) then for me the music is loosing its meaning and is being used in the wrong way.

For me having such an event once in a month is more than ok but having a psy trance event every damn week is not good for the reasons i already explained and for a lot more reasons.

So to all of you people that wish to have an event in a university then either all of you gather and make one big event all together or communicate and arrange dates once in a month in order for everyone to be happy,dont just bomb us with events in universities every weekend please.           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
d1m1tr1
Dark Elf

Posted : Jul 26, 2005 18:09
this time your more detailled explanation is better and i agree with some things...
i got many times in those parties, and was so diappointed: no good sound, no good djs...

and when i try to take permission and do something better, coz i hv some values in this concept, they just don't let me.

forget it.
it makes me nervous.

http://darkelf.gr
d1m1tr1
Dark Elf

Posted : Jul 26, 2005 18:11
detox wrote: So to all of you people that wish to have an event in a university then either all of you gather and make one big event all together or communicate and arrange dates once in a month in order for everyone to be happy

and thats the best advice

hehe           http://darkelf.gr
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - TRANCE MAFIA on Sat 11 June 2005 @ Politexnioupoli Zografou
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance