First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

trackx heard @ boom_2004

a3k
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  269
Posted : Sep 2, 2004 12:00
well there are a few tunes which i have heard on the fest...if someone could help me identify them....

1st: a track wich had the samples from madonna´s song frozen

2nd: a track which had the samples from an 80´s song...and it goes like "baby, spin me round round....etc..."

3rd: the track chicago played which has samples like a crowd from a football stadium...it seemed 2 me an anthem...

if someone could help...apreciatte           ...
Memory Loss
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  103
Posted : Sep 2, 2004 13:27
1. Is A Remix Of Fatali Vs Perplex I Think..
2. Its: Death Or Alive - Round You Spin Me (Protoculture Remix)
3. I Almost Sure Its GMS New Track.           Skate 0R Die
strangefreakquency
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  29
Posted : Sep 2, 2004 14:16
1st track - madonna - frozen fatali vs perplex rmx
2nd track - dead or alive - round n round protoculture rmx

3rd track ??? this i dunno

anyways
peace
avi
a3k
IsraTrance Team

Posted : Sep 2, 2004 14:26
thx a lot people 4 ur quickly answers...now i would really like 2 know the 3rd track...cause it really hit me in the heart while dancing on "boom´s trancefloor"....what a beautifull track...
i think like shocker said is one new music by gms...or 1200 mics....it has their sonority...any clues more?           ...
Surrender
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  506
Posted : Sep 2, 2004 16:09
Quote:

On 2004-09-02 12:00, a3k wrote:
3rd: the track chicago played which has samples like a crowd from a football stadium...it seemed 2 me an anthem...

try: Mindelight - Scratch delight
          "On the other hand, you have different fingers."
http://myspace.com/gadimon
MaRcELo_-_PsY*TrAnc`E´
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Sep 2, 2004 16:25
Or Melicia_-_Massive Trance?           "Dark Twisted Crazy Evil Accelerator Psychedelic Music is my Dope!"
a3k
IsraTrance Team

Posted : Sep 2, 2004 19:12
well, melicia massive trance i have it and it isn´t....it could b mindelight, but i haven´t heard that track...but by another answer on another topic...i think it is a new track by 1200 mics - high paradise....i have 2 wait and hear raja ram stash bag vol.3 2 confirm that situation.
thx 2 all!           ...
Summum Bonum
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  69
Posted : Sep 2, 2004 23:32
The second tune is "Protoculture - California Sunshine (Live Edit)" with a buildup incorporating a section of the 80`s tune "You spin me right round like a record"           "Never argue with an idiot, they'll bring you down to their level and beat you with experience"
Pseehaw
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  38
Posted : Sep 3, 2004 01:07
for the 2nd track....i think it's
Dead Or Alive - You Spin Me Round (Like a Record) (Protoculture Rmx)
i've read it in some DJ's playlist but that may be fake title....maybe Hrishkesh gave the right title
Surrender
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  506
Posted : Sep 3, 2004 09:06
hey guys... whats the point of writing anything here if nobody intends to read it? track #2 has been identified by -=-=-ShOcKeR-=-=- right away...           "On the other hand, you have different fingers."
http://myspace.com/gadimon
Summum Bonum
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  69
Posted : Sep 4, 2004 00:02
Quote:

On 2004-09-03 09:06, Surrender wrote:
hey guys... whats the point of writing anything here if nobody intends to read it? track #2 has been identified by -=-=-ShOcKeR-=-=- right away...

Just adding more accurate info.            "Never argue with an idiot, they'll bring you down to their level and beat you with experience"
SoNiC B0oM
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  31
Posted : Sep 5, 2004 23:47
can someone help me id the name of the track that shane gobi played at his set in boom... it was the last track and had some latin/samba sounding melodies to it...

thanks

also a if its possible to id a track with the kill bill sample of "Konichiwa etc..." (heard sub 6 play it at sunexplosion)
          "Like every great religion of the past we seek to find the divinity within and to express this revelation in a life of glorification and the worship of God. These ancient goals we define in the metaphor of the present—turn on, tune in, drop out."
Martini

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Sep 22, 2004 18:15
you´re right shocker, it is a GMS track!
i heard them playing it in their live set at the full moon festival this year, but the name i don´t have a clue!

hope i helped
          A JoInT a DaY...
KeEpS tHe StReSs AwAy!!!
MadScientist
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  97
Posted : Sep 23, 2004 03:36
heyy guys

I heard the gms track is called 100miles...a real gem for sure!

it's a remix of iron maiden - fear of the dark, metallica - enter sandman, the pink panther theme and a 4th track if it's true what I heard...

if anyone knows when it will be released or whats the 4th track which is remixed there...
feel free to inform us!           https://soundcloud.com/hazak

"Have you ever had that feeling where you're not sure if you're awake or still dreaming?"
"Hmm, yeah... All the time, man - it's called mescaline. The only way to fly!"
Pseehaw
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  38
Posted : Sep 23, 2004 10:44
are u sure it's GMS - 100 Miles?
i was almost 100% sure that it's 1200 Mics - High Paradise (coming soon on Stash Bag 3)
hehehe it must be coz Riktam & Bansi have told me it's 1200 Mics track when i asked them,not GMS track...
Trance Forum » » Forum  Unidentified - trackx heard @ boom_2004

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance