First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

:[

::bedbug::

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Nov 12, 2003 13:24
SAlut@ALL ! !!!

question: why is that country so ugly to live in and why a so little number of parties ?

love.
las22
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Nov 12, 2003 15:11
my country is not ugly believe me

minimum ... 1 party by week in paris and 3 in all the country by week

maybe i dont understand your question

Posted : Nov 12, 2003 16:00
no way, man,
i know what i'm talking about, i'm french too, and i was not talking about geography or whatever, that country is a shame,
i mean a real one....so you get my point from the beginning....
Kwark (Ultimae Rcds)

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Nov 13, 2003 11:28
Hi :: bedbug::

Well, the only shame is the way you express ... and that's what you think about France that is ugly ... but i'm sure you've got many reasons to think that way ...
Can you explain me/us what pushes you to think/write so annoying things please ?
Keep the good vibes anyway
          www.ultimae.com

Posted : Nov 13, 2003 12:00
hi Kwark,
thnx4 interest on annoying things we share together;
i don't think there's place enough here...but,
as a party promoter and a dj for few years ago, and after so many hours in cop's offices because of of laws created by Club owners to protect their places and permit some politicians to do there some nasty things with little kids...yes, i feel a little upset and disgusted sometimes...but nothing bad...just an example....
vive la france.
;]
KakoOlalaJwal
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  116
Posted : Nov 13, 2003 12:12
Quote:

On 2003-11-13 12:00, ::bedbug:: wrote:
laws created by Club owners to protect their places and permit some politicians to do there some nasty things with little kids...

Well well well would be funny to see a politician in a psychedelic Trance party... I think those clubs you're dealing with are connected with mainstream music, upper-class clientele, and around Paris implantation...

U know it's not bad examples (and even unbearable like this pedophilly example U give) that reflect the whole night-life world here in France. There are hopefully nice places (clubs or not) and reliable party promoters in the four corners of our country.

If u see everything in black, one can understand your point of view but hey hopefully there are a lot more colours here around.

"Get your dose of BoOgie !"

http://www.bunkum-records.com
http://www.myspace.com/zekakoo
Ananda
Audiobrains

Started Topics :  62
Posted : Nov 13, 2003 12:14
We have already discussed on the main problems regarding parties issues in France .. on this forum .
There are parties but are they as nice as what we expect ??? I don't always think so ..
Probably party ppl are fed up because the good vibes have gone away .. the reasons why nowadays loads of private parties are taking over ..
The government itself play a big role in that decadence ..
It's not France that is ugly , because the country is beautiful .. !!!! it is the french ppl mentality ..

I understand your feelings bedbug
Kwark (Ultimae Rcds)

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Nov 13, 2003 12:17
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice !!!

I'm glad to read what you've just written Now i understand better your words ... i only have one thing to tell you ... a piece of advice ... concentrate your efforts and thoughts to what you have and like and not to what you hate or can't bear
And please, be careful to what you write, you could hurt some peole ... and that's not your aim, isn't it ?
Have a good day           www.ultimae.com

Posted : Nov 13, 2003 12:23
...well nice to hear life...and yes the country is beautiful,
but the whole earth is...i've got a 4 years old kid, i care for her...at least...
Candy
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  184
Posted : Nov 13, 2003 13:01
I don't think it's a problem that exists only in France. There are many countries who suffer from police and government laws. Many parties in Israel for example are busted and djs and producers arrested. Also there's a decadence in the scene quality (people I mean). It's becoming more mainstream and therefore you see many ppl that are "not connected" to trance that to parties just because it's "cool". They could have went to a d&b party if it was considered "the cool scene of the moment".           Majority is never right!

"Without music, life is meaningless."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
KakoOlalaJwal
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  116
Posted : Nov 13, 2003 13:13
Quote:

On 2003-11-13 13:01, RaverGirl wrote:
It's becoming more mainstream and therefore you see many ppl that are "not connected" to trance that to parties just because it's "cool".

I see your point RaverG

... but it's up to us to "teach 'em" (wink to the GroOve Corporation) and not reject them.

Tolerance must be blind, otherwise it is just "copinage" if U see what I mean (i'll try to look for a correct translation)

"Get your dose of BoOgie !"

http://www.bunkum-records.com
http://www.myspace.com/zekakoo
greenpeace

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Nov 13, 2003 19:50
Hi,
I´m from portugal as you may see and here we have the same problems but the problems are more from the ppl who went to partys, not from polititians or something like that.
The mentalaty of ppl is very low.Always complaining about something. Like this we never go foward.

Just a tought
Psy hugs           Respect the Mother Nature

Chilling Vibes by Malek
En Sof

Posted : Nov 13, 2003 22:18
I agree, Green,
but don't forget that politicians ARE a problem for ppl like you as YOU are a problem for them, cos the psychédélik movement, if there is still one, is subversive towards them.
:]keep shining.
FluoSamsara (Oxygen)
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  84
Posted : Nov 16, 2003 02:19
Yeah, here in portugal partie quality has also degraded a lot in the last years...

Trance here has become completelly mainstream, (laws and the government here actually are quite ok, parties are done near tinny villages,it brings money to those places so everyone is happy:) )

But some organizers don't bother too much with licences and stuff, because its quite easy to get away with it, and that worries me a bit, i think that puts a bit at risk the "relaxed" laws we have for outdoor and club parties at the moment.

Our major problem is the problem that RaverGirl mentioned, 50% of the ppl in the parties are there because its cool, and have NO CLUE of what parties are about, 35% are there for the drugs, and the remaining 15% are the underground survivors of this mainstream, who keep the hope to see something good coming out of all this...

Don't loose the hope....

I think this is probably happening all over the world...except in countries where trance is still a bit native, like brazil...

So...don't blame France bedbug...blame maybe the closed mentality of the ocidental society...i dunno...

Posted : Nov 21, 2003 12:01
well,
every place of the the world has its own kinda trance and i don't want to do any kind of discrimination towards any party ppl, i just wanted to break a "cliché" about that so lovely country. . .
keep it real.
:]
Trance Forum » » Forum  France - :[

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance