Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Top DJs Visiting Lebanon since 2002

idka
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Jan 17, 2006 11:26
tranceformer,
even if u were advertising your local psytrance scene or your city/country thats ok.
most of what we (and probabley most of the world) know about lebanon is what they want us to know...
im sure that if u have motives their much more inoccent and authentic then the media's interests.
about advertising backardi and mixfm - i'v just mantioned them can i get my share of the money?           www.myspace.com/metaverse1800
Psy-Dragon

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jan 17, 2006 13:12
Well thank you for your efforts Tranceformer, i don't blame u for not mentioning the small psy scene that we're building, coz i believe u didn't know about before, and Thanks Marquis for mentioning the 6 psy events that we had, i think the psy scene just got a little bit bigger this saturday with "PsyFaces" event, a huge success by the help of PsyCult and our local DJz.
I think its a shame that some fabulous Psy DJz such as: Astrix, Infected Mushroom, Astral projection .... and others, probably won't be performing in lebanon anytime soon, due to "The conflict", I would have loved to be able to attend one of their parties that go on @ TEL-AVIV Beaches and other places in Israel.
But don't worry, with time we'll build a psy scene just as amazing as anywhere else in the world.
The Kaa
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  53
Posted : Jan 20, 2006 02:23
Just to tell you guys, we have psy parties in Lebanon since 1996, thanks to two dj's from finland. And Bug system raised a few ones also since 1999. Now Psycult is doing a great job recently, so the future looks bright! Check out the Agenda section on my website, there are a lot of videos and photos from those events! Another proof that we know how to keep underground.
www.beirutunderground.com           Out Now >> V.A "1001 Flights" (Air Snare recs)

Tribal Vision rec. | Air Snare rec.
Dvj | Producer | Label manager
www.thekaa.com | www.airsnare-records.com | www.tribalvision.cz
TRaNceFoRmeR

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jan 20, 2006 23:43
Thnx for the website The kaa i never knew about it and hopefully Psyevents r gona grow here..

Psy-Dragon gudluk PsyFaces was a GR8 success..           www.PSYLEB.COM
A psychedelic experience is a journey to new realms of consciousness
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - Top DJs Visiting Lebanon since 2002
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance