First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

TipWorld Present - 1200 Micrograms

jon
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Nov 1, 2002 19:15
me too! making the journey down the jubilee line....

> extra special surprize

ross: i dont usually go in the chillout room but i think i am most certainly gonna make an exception after this remark.... hehe

btw is anyone interested in coming to CHichime afterwards? it goes on till midday. Well I guess it;s a matter of seeing how it all pans out. if my legs still work at all then Ill definitely be making the short journey to hackney....

morph27
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  52
Posted : Nov 1, 2002 21:17
after chopping and changing my mind several times - i'm gonna give this a miss (much to my own loss i'm sure:)
have a good one!
morgana

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Nov 2, 2002 00:17
stratford first and then EQ Warehouse... seems quite expensive to me. or do you think we may get some kind of discount since we will get there that late (early in the morning)?           ciao
morgana
jon
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Nov 3, 2002 22:12
ok so this was really good fun.... GMS were pretty competent and I was happy to hear tunes like Gladiator which I like... also played the Finger remix of course:) The highlight for me (and for most people i chatted to) was their final tune which was their gamma goblins remix....

I enjoyed 1200 mics more to be honest. GMS provided the engine and hung out in darkness behind their synths, while raja ram and celli grooved around at the front showing off. I thought it worked well. I was reminded of those old rockers like Pink Floyd who refuse to go away. Somehow I find them a bit distressing because their music saw its heyday years ago. But with these dudes it is _totally different_ and they are right there at the front of things. Wellllll so long as they (raja ram anyway) stop releasing comps with already released tunes on etc etc.....

Anyway 1200 mics of course works really well on the dance floor... and they ended with Mescaline IIRC... but I prefered other tunes like salvia divinorum etc...

Then we had Raja Ram for a couple of hours till 6. I enjoyed the music he played.. i think you know pretty much the exact tunes! things like Xerox - Adrenalin Rush which I _still_ really really like:) Yeah lots of Israeli PsyTrance Anthems.... hmmm... but hardly any 'acting'. He was very restrained. I think he was knackered after his display with 1200 mics (where he was grooving like a loon). So I admit it was a bit disappointing for me.

Overall a good party... quite good decor - I mean nothing really on the ceiling etc, but they had great drapes by Brahma... Lots of room to dance...

I had a really excellent evening though, of course cos of the people who were there. It was especially nice chatting a lot with tigga....

Afterwards some of us headed over to the EQ warehouse for some chichime action, and had an AMAZING TIME!!!!! Music was much better (for me anyway) but that is for another thread:)
Trance Forum » » Forum  UK - TipWorld Present - 1200 Micrograms
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance