Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Timetech - Notes (Plusquam 2002)

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Timetech - Notes (Plusquam 2002)

Shithit89
Alfredo Garcia

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Dec 3, 2002 15:29
Here we are....since a long time nothing heard of timetech (last release kee & supainfection EP), now the have released the sensuality ep and now (I was waiting such a long time for it....) there is it, the whole LP...!

First: the tracklist:

01. notes 08:43
02. at all times 07:23
03. integer intrigue 07:46
04. torrox costs 08:41
05. sensuality 07:15
06. need 07:39
07. skip the details 07:20
08. e.s 07:47

Second:

I would say it is a very housy album...quite a bit similar to the haldolium LP (what a wonder.... ;-) ), but for my taste more powerfull and more in a kind of psychedelic character... (yeah, I know, for a full-on-lover it is NO psychedelic, but plz look over the definition of the word)!
But the whole LP is very uplifting and a little bit made for a dream...! Many speach samples, going through a vocoder...minimal character in percussions and melodies, but all minimal sounds are working together to let the traxx become very danceable and dreamy!
So I like the whole album very much! Could have been a little bit faster and crunchy, but for this kind of new housy psy trance it is a goal that could be reached by others only with much luck...

greets and fun within listening to it, guys!

[ This Message was edited by: Shithit89 on 2002-12-03 15:30 ]          
Check Out the upcoming release of Try & Error - Saw EP on Spin Twist Records!
Zombi
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  375
Posted : Dec 3, 2002 20:47
wait to get my copy asap
could be a great album indeed.           Believe your soul !
Kenneth
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  54
Posted : Dec 3, 2002 21:39
a real surprise 4 me!
excellent CD!
get it eli!!!           "...God made weed, Man made booze. Who do u trust?..."
Zombi
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Dec 3, 2002 21:47
get it.. ah.. say to bne move their ass
this one i have to buy.. hate to get realy good things burned..
believe me i wait for this album for a half year or so..

[ This Message was edited by: Zombi Cocktail on 2002-12-03 21:48 ]          Believe your soul !
Luiz Paulo
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Dec 3, 2002 23:13
Me too. Can`t wait any longer...
since I first heard the samples to Sensuality I`m hooked. Super Mario rulz 2002, Emou remixes + Haldolium + Timetech!           the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist....
Zombi
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Dec 3, 2002 23:51
im with u Luiz on this kind of thoughts.
Mario realy outstanding music maker.
love his soul.           Believe your soul !
Zombi
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Dec 9, 2002 14:21
ok, i got this album, very - very nice..
smoothy melo lines sit on progressive and sometimes dark grooves.. kicking as well..
good work..

p.s. - haldolium imo better, coze a different directions they got there..           Believe your soul !
The Green Channel
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  41
Posted : Dec 10, 2002 21:43
Very good album... this is the progressive that i like... not that pussy ass house music (even thow it's nice At times)... very very nice album i liked it thats for sure. favs. can't decite to many... score 9/10 for an album...           "Love is a way of life"

(Gaia, Love, Nature, Shamanism (.2A.y.0a.hu.1a.sc.2a.), Terence McKenna)
pr0fane
Multiphase

Started Topics :  418
Posted : Jul 27, 2005 22:20
Despite very few comments in this thread, this CD was a massive partyhit after its release back in 2002. I was lucky enough to pick up a copy this weekend at VooV for just 5 Euros (alongside a big pile of other great Plusquam and Spirit Zone releases), and it's still very fresh compared to progressive trance 2005.

The production perhaps isn't as tight as some of the most upfront material from 2005, but every track in here more than makes up for that in its deep, deep soundscapes and very emotional atmosphere. Overall the album is perfect for spicing up a deep progressive morning set, but most of all, it's a wonderful release for home listening. After or before a party ... or just on a cloudy Wednesday evening.

9/10 – Still a magnificent album          DJ pr0fane (Iboga Records) | Multiphase
www.sunrisesupplies.com | www.iboga.dk | www.soundcloud.com/pr0fane
Acidhive
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  76
Posted : Jul 28, 2005 00:02
Agreed profane. I too was lucky enough to get myself a copy and I find this to be a good album to this day. Ideal for some proggy afternoon, or evening.           "Subconscious unravels at the point of death, and all time it has known erupts into a moment. As death extinguishes us, so we become it."

[Esoteric: Subconscious Dissolution Into The Continuum]
Luiz Paulo
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Jul 28, 2005 02:44
well some1 digged deep for this amazing disc...

sensuality one of the tracks that definitly does it for me till these days...

btw, if u could get ur hands on one, i'd definitly recommend getting the emou remixes maxi from free form for another amazing couple of tunes...soooo sexy and deep and mellow and just plain refreshing music           the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist....
full_on
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  279
Posted : Jul 28, 2005 04:10
This album is a masterpiece.
Respect!           .
...Be gentle with the earth...
...Dance like nobody's watching...
...I don't mind not going to Heaven, as long as they've got Coffee in Hell...
Willy Wonka
Inactive User

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Jul 28, 2005 12:06
Oh god, best album ever done in their genre. Alfredo Garcia's review should be deleted and new one written, he has no idea about how house sound.
Madpup
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  21
Posted : Jul 28, 2005 12:46
I dont think this album is that good, most tracks IMO are a bit flat and very similar sounding. There are some standouts though, Track 6 (Need) is magnificent, very emotional with a great vocal. Track 5 (Sensuality) has a really nice female voice sample throughout the track, a nice morning tune. Track 9 (E.S) is a very funky track, i quite like the bassline in that one. The rest.....very average.
Willy Wonka
Inactive User

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Jul 29, 2005 05:05
I wonder what kind of music you like Madpup if Timetech is similar sounding? Probably not "fullon" or "dark psy" because different artists there are more similar to each other than tracks on album made by Timetech.
Flatness is progressive trance idea of these years. It was cold emotional and flat.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Timetech - Notes (Plusquam 2002)

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance