Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - THE THIRD EMPIRE Independence Day Celebration. James Monro, Tegma Live.... May 11th, 2005. Israel

1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

THE THIRD EMPIRE Independence Day Celebration. James Monro, Tegma Live.... May 11th, 2005. Israel

Borris
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  45
Posted : Apr 26, 2005 14:51
Yes, the time has come, the summer is almost here and the 3rd Empire is celebrating the Israeli independence day.

Recently while digging in our attic we found the folowing text
“Accordingly we, members of the trance Council, representatives of the Karachana community of Eretz-Israel and of the psychedelic movement, are here assembled on the day of the termination of the British mandate over Eretz-Israel and, by virtue of our natural and historic right and on the strength of the resolution of the United Nations General Assembly, hereby declare the establishment of a Trance Party in Eretz-Israel, to be known as the State of Trance.”

We immediatley understood that this is actually the original Declaration of Independence that David Ben Gurion wrote and that some people that didn't understand him completley rewrote later.

So in order to commemorate this event that happened 57 years ago we decided to throw a party.

and in order to do this party in the best way we can we have summoned the folowing people to light the torches of independence with us.

opening Ryjiy who will be DJing on behalf of all the imigrants who came to this country Year after year after year.

Folowing him will be Aerospace AKA Guy Shanti, who will be DJing on behalf of all the people who like good progressive music.

Next we present our first guest from abroad, James Monro the fownder of the legendary label Flying Rhino, and who has produced under various guises such as Stoop and Fidget (with Gus Till) Bumbling Loons and Technosomy. James will be DJing to remind us of the days of Goa past.

After him our second guest from Abroad Tegma will not be DJing, he will be playing Live Unfourtunatley, due to political circumstances only Jason will be coming while Omar will not be able to come, we all hope that Omar will be able to join him here the next time they will come. Jason has prepared a special Live act for us to present their new album and to remind us of the days of Goa future (and those who heard this album know what I'm talikng about)

and Wraping it all will be Huda G of Domo records who will be DJing on behalf all of those who keep on dancing till the very end (usually somewhere in the late afternoon).

and on the visual side we will again showcase the amazing art of Pixel Pusher those that have seen his instalation in our previous party know it's something very special, Yair combines live cameras with some weird stuff that he builds himself making each show a unique experience.

All artists are Exclusive to the Third empire and will not be playing anywhere else.

further details are available on our site http://www.3rdempire.co.il

See you in 15 Days.

The Third Empire.
          Kinetic Honda GmbH, Worldwide Supliers of Quality noise.
Progression Sessions of the 3rd Empire!
Surrender
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  506
Posted : Apr 26, 2005 15:38
very happy to say i will be at this event
im sure it will be great!          "On the other hand, you have different fingers."
http://myspace.com/gadimon
Cyber Punk
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  29
Posted : Apr 26, 2005 15:40
A N A K !!!
          -=Lead System Designer=-
yuka
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  52
Posted : Apr 26, 2005 15:57
Are we there yet?
evgeny@aero-groove
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  166
Posted : Apr 26, 2005 16:04
I like my Jack Daniels shaken not stired...           http://www.aero-groove.com
http://www.facebook.com/aerogroovemusic
http://twitter.com/aero_groove
amirgruv

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Apr 26, 2005 16:10
BOOOOOM.......
15 DAYS TO THE, B-A-L-A-G-A-N.
yossi
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  72
Posted : Apr 26, 2005 16:11
yalla shigaon

c u!           if you want to be rich, u`ve got to be a bitch!
yuka
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  52
Posted : Apr 26, 2005 16:12
Something tells me it's going to be a long thread ;p
TrancEisT
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  127
Posted : Apr 26, 2005 16:47
eize yoffi
leviatan
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  57
Posted : Apr 26, 2005 17:08
execuizite. im there will a stock of great vibes.           naughty naughty naughty , you wicked old sumcka
A.Rosengren
Solid Snake

Started Topics :  266
Posted : Apr 26, 2005 17:19
Have a good one! Jazz show em how to do it

A
Zombi
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  375
Posted : Apr 26, 2005 17:24
impressive. i guess i will be there !!
          Believe your soul !
guy cohen
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  417
Posted : Apr 26, 2005 17:48
Pshhhhh James Monro in the nature !
Best of luck 3RD empire crew.
huga_generation
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  37
Posted : Apr 26, 2005 18:34
i truly think it's one of the best line up's we ever had here in israel
cya there!!           Bottom Line Presents
The new minimal techno haifa line
saturday night. The 14/03/09
With: EMOTIVE (SPINTWIST)> ZOMBI(PLUSQUAM) Vs EVEGENY (BEEF REC)> LOUD (DRIVE REC,techno set)
OpuS
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Apr 26, 2005 19:08
I think so too Asi
guess we start dancing from one 3rd empire party to another ...

c u all there !           Follow the footsteps ...

Senka tribe
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - THE THIRD EMPIRE Independence Day Celebration. James Monro, Tegma Live.... May 11th, 2005. Israel

1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance