Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - The places that i miss (Tel Aviv 1996-2000)

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

The places that i miss (Tel Aviv 1996-2000)

Zombi
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  375
Posted : Dec 18, 2002 11:57
as some of u sure remember were in Tel Aviv so many great places to be In. alot of them no more deals with trance and some of them dont deal with nothing this days. as a urban donkey i realy miss some places for sure. lets see what we had a years before.

1. Turtle House - near Ha-Masger street was small and dirty club that was managed by Moshe Kenan aka Xerox. very underground location and very crazy feeling were there. weekly Psy event was crazy !! no toilets and no space wasnt a problem for having blast there. Psysex,Xerox,Space Cat and others were reguelar guests there. one of first places for Trance in Tel Aviv.

2. Space - another low level club with amateur atmosphere that was shuted down after some guy killed there some other guy. it was so scare

3. Names - urban Psy Trance paradise. asher Haviv liked this place alot and did there celebrations of special dates. cool place into old and nice house at nice location. option for open air stage. great place.

4. Deep - few metres from Names, under the ground (yeah,level - 1) there is a small and cute club. dark and dirty as well. cool chill out zone. used to be used for many private parties. good vibes were there once.

5. Cycle - in the south industrial zone, big, half open air club. non commerzial as well. crazy vibes . Sun Shine production used to make parties and after parties there (somebody remember them ??), Astral,Synchro etc. LSD never was as big indoor like there.

6. Shhetut - most disgusting place that u can imagine. just space between two industrial places. arabs, criminals, trancers - they all were there to hear Simon and others. thats was a black celebration parties. cool place indeed.

7. Time Tunel - in the end of allenby street, there was a small club managed by Yehuda aka P.Cock. very interesting line ups and tottal balagan In. nice events for strong ppl.

8. Oktapus - closed by City Goverments. one of the bests (or the best imo) open air club near the sea. fantastic view and great setup for every party. were there some realy cool events and some not less cool Global Underground parties. miss this place the most.

9. ZooM - neighboor of Oktapus. even bigger and nicer this place used to be ground for Oma Coma dance bar at saturdays and for some more trance events. closed by City Goverments.

10. 102 FM - the wet dream of every trancer !! infront of the sea, cool and very special place for celebrating. Shaffel guys used to make their parties there before they named as Shaffel and Skazi. just b-bass and asher, and yatush on selection . realy blast place. woody floor, and somehow ship feeling. parties there ended not before 12.00 am !!!

11. Eden - in the centre of the town, when trance was something like "amm, dunno what is it" Miko and friends maded cool parties. nice ppl and great vibes.

12. Milenium - (not Ku) - amateur club in south Tel Aviv. used to be last option. but if u cant get to another place, why not ...

13. Dinamo Dvash Dance Bar - before it turned to be club, before USTA started their line, just first Stanga parties with Ofer Dikovsky and Domino etc. small and most cooliest place to be IN.

14. Sweeto - Hup Hop club in its main using but good saturday otpion for LSD ppl. after parties from Tal & Gal (somebody remember them ??). hahhhh, some hip hopers were come by the mistake too

15. Forest - another ha-Masger place. the last i think of these places where trancers were ready to be in so low condition. nowdays its impossible to make trance parties in such place, we are toooo fashion now

well, there is more places i think (not sure), but this are the ones that no more deals with trance and i miss them.
in global from 2000 trance is offical mainstream music so best clubs feat trance parties with no problem. but its wasnt this way always. i remember i was shocked to be at plastik club (that very cool) after i used to go to shhetut and like this. TLV club killed all the others and todays situation is not good for clubs in Tel Aviv.

who from ya been there ????

[ This Message was edited by: Zombi Cocktail on 2002-12-18 12:11 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Zombi Cocktail on 2002-12-18 12:26 ]          Believe your soul !
Candy
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  184
Posted : Dec 18, 2002 12:35
Deep used to have the most karahanistim afterparties ever.I remember it started on Saturday 6-7 in the morning or something like that.
I used to go there straight after the techno parties.

Zombi, you forgot the Fetish, it was a great place before it burned down.

Haaaa… What a nostalgy…
          Majority is never right!

"Without music, life is meaningless."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Zombi
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Dec 18, 2002 12:38
nup, the after parties u talk about wasnt trance parties, i talk about trance ONLY. PSY.
Fetsih never was Trance place.           Believe your soul !
Zombi
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Dec 18, 2002 12:41
and Fetish wasnt burned down, its exist, work and not worse than ever,even better. was there three times this month, cooool

places i noticed here were psy trance places for more than once or two and no exist no more today.

Tzhai and Borris sure remember them all...           Believe your soul !
Trip-
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  101
Posted : Dec 18, 2002 18:50
Forest wasn't such a bad place too bad it was closed. 2 floors... good vibes           Crackling universes dive into their own neverending crackle...
AgalactiA
Zombi
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Dec 18, 2002 18:56
i didnt said it was bad
i said - i miss each place i wrote about.
forest is a last of such under places.
do u know others ?? turtle house ?? cycle ?? shhetut ??           Believe your soul !
LiquidSky-D

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Dec 18, 2002 23:14
not in tlv but close to it's michmoret i miss this location
ananas
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  18
Posted : Dec 19, 2002 04:51
i also remember the liquid, thay had some trance line on friday night, with some long hair dj that mix like shit.
but it was a cool place.
lucid_dream

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Dec 19, 2002 12:06
102fm....i remember the best xdream party there

tal&gal parties that is history too

where those cute girls disapeared?

Zombi
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Dec 19, 2002 14:43
hey lucid ))
exactly that party and some more ))
girls out of buesness now.. for a while..

[ This Message was edited by: Zombi Cocktail on 2002-12-19 14:43 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Zombi Cocktail on 2002-12-19 15:21 ]          Believe your soul !
itamar
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Dec 19, 2002 23:58
i remember the summer of 2000 i think at the oktupus
x-deam and kox box
tim shuldt
raja ram and dimitri
serge
and the cherry on the pie...simon posford
Borris
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  45
Posted : Dec 20, 2002 16:46
Well, The Deep still has those house Karachana burned our people after parties.

the names is now Baraka restoraunt and they have trance parties occasionally in their back yard.

I miss the Colombarium, Joti Sidhu ponding heavy tech-trance stuff in mid winter and Astral projection on Avi's birthday.

also Coloseum, a one time take off by OmaComa. and Hameimad Hachamishi, allthough it is still open i didn't hear of any trance parties there recently.

And the Time Tunnel's story should be told longer since the place started as the Penguin.           Kinetic Honda GmbH, Worldwide Supliers of Quality noise.
Progression Sessions of the 3rd Empire!
Zombi
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Dec 20, 2002 20:36
deep has at 97-98 alot psy parties. small private, with no big names. gidi,goblin etc..

coleseum - yeah, suzuki's vs miko parties ) oh well..

Believe your soul !
fizz

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Dec 21, 2002 04:00
Borris, I think that this russian crew (Cosmo?) are having trance parties in the Meimad Hachamishi every week.. not sure though.
Zombi
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Dec 21, 2002 14:08
i think it WAS last year. apelsin crew.           Believe your soul !
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - The places that i miss (Tel Aviv 1996-2000)

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance