Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - The Notrh D'Vision 12/01/2007 Vibrasphere / Etic / Gabi 2b

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

The Notrh D'Vision 12/01/2007 Vibrasphere / Etic / Gabi 2b

otz

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jan 13, 2007 07:00
woooha, that was a good one!
came in the end of gabi set, didnt heard much but the dancefloor was already packed with cool vibes .
after that it was Vibrasphere turn and WOW, got me totaly hypnotized. then i was on and off in etic set, bottom line it had nice grooves

all in all it was a great party, boris, rafi, yuval etc etc - keep it up!!!           "Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day."
uri.ya

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Jan 13, 2007 07:10
indeeedidoooo
LigaLize
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  52
Posted : Jan 13, 2007 12:02
oh...i have so much fun soooo trippy-drunky
heard only end of the set,of Gabi2B but big dude vibrasphere smashed the dancefloor,great job Rickard etic played nice,long close set...and ryjiy played half of track
so the party was great,thnx Orly and Ofir c ya next time           Dance is - As a matter of fact, socially admissible public analogue of the sexual act :)
http://www.myspace.com/djligalize
shnizel

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jan 13, 2007 13:32
Ohhhhh it was a great night alot alot of good people whit very blast music(i found my self cant stop to move)
gabi,vibrasphere & etic huuuge combination in one night brilient!!!
kinkyroy

Posted : Jan 13, 2007 14:09
Wawa wi wah, what a night that I can forget. I was little of drip of alcohol and drinks so my smile on the pace was constantly, good dance vibe with the right music makes everything move Yha like no tomorrow, in 1 word it is big WOWLOWBOOM STYL. Big hug to the north division that makes' me smile all the time (till PORIM IT WILL BE LONG BRIAK. Or NOT). Guys, you are the greatest craw pro in the all world, I was more then nice to meet all the great ppl on the seen that rock and roll and boom and and and an and and d for all yhah sure.
That’s it fox see you soon next time.
Make it
Do it
Cure it
It will cure of you.
Kinky and the rest of the world that kink of kick
outdoor79
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  233
Posted : Jan 13, 2007 14:15
wowowow... it was FUN-tastic night..

i was inlove with vibrasphare's music for long time..
and in TAZ fest, it wasn't so personal set like this one, in OUR HOME - kibutz yagur, vibrasphere came and BLAST out souls...
it was AWSOOM.. all the best friends and the babes grovving all togather, with fantastic atmosphere with vibrasphere..
gabi as always smooch and spacy..

thank you northens, a dream come true, 5 min from my house.. it was a big pleasureble night!!!
           Never give up on your love ..
nature raves forever!!!

always fly@lapland.airlines
when gazolin is so high, choose the natural way to fly.. LapLand's gooses ruells air..
SHAMIL
Invisible reality

Started Topics :  87
Posted : Jan 13, 2007 14:35
Well for a long time i didn't danced like that - Vibrasphere definately do this to me !
All sets was blast ! Nice vibes and mood !
Thank to all North D Vision crew !           Invisible Reality (IONO music)

www.soundcloud.com/invisiblereality
www.myspace.com/realityinvisible
www.facebook.com/Shamiligor
shnizel

Posted : Jan 13, 2007 16:34
Quote:

On 2007-01-13 14:09, kinkyroy wrote:
Guys, you are the greatest craw pro in the all world, I was more then nice to meet all the great ppl on the seen that rock and roll and boom and and and an and and d for all yhah sure.
Make it
Do it
Cure it
It will cure of you.

finally nice to meet u men glad that u have fun keep in touch and smilling           CoMe AnD plAy In ShNiZHell PlAyGroUnD

www.north.org.il
www.myspace.comshnizel
kinkyroy

Posted : Jan 13, 2007 16:50
Quote:

On 2007-01-13 16:34, shnizel wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-01-13 14:09, kinkyroy wrote:
Guys, you are the greatest craw pro in the all world, I was more then nice to meet all the great ppl on the seen that rock and roll and boom and and and an and and d for all yhah sure.
Make it
Do it
Cure it
It will cure of you.

finally nice to meet u men glad that u have fun keep in touch and smilling

indeed my good friend. the thing that you make for fun. hard work and smile. shit i miss the morning deep trance fazzze on the lsdydy milky way. but till then i hopfuly going to make the time fast to the m( "M" as you know what is good for you) project el Rojo casa maxima perfectoo
lovley times
kinky
MoSH
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Jan 13, 2007 17:57
Yea the north is burning for sure... what a sweet night had lots of fun there!
Everything was just perfect out there and about the music.... Vibrasphere made my fly in this club...           ERA - www.myspace.com/errrrrra | www.myspace.com/gmosh
gabs

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jan 13, 2007 19:27
wonderful night!
it was my first visit to the northen family, and what a good time i had!
we came towards the end of Gabi's set, the place was realy rocking, and i began my mission for the night - getting totally wasted . Vibrasphere was next and he was a blast! pure dancing, shaking, leg breaking music! absolutly fantastic.
Etic did a great job as well, sending me home with a big smile.
as for the people - well, it's no surprise that behind this great night stand amazing people, each and every one of them
thank you very much, i had the best birthday ever, and i hope to see you all soon!
Gabs
hACKER

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jan 14, 2007 02:18
wow... it was amazing night!!!
thnk u gabi! for briliant session!
vibrasphere-1 of a kind!
etic-great tunes of prog trance!
so much fun

www.NORTH.ORG.IL

MUTe
oded_g1
Inactive User

Posted : Jan 14, 2007 17:58
Graet party...

all the artisets was terific
thank you north devition
          fanatic meddness never ends.. trance activet all sense.. let pry it last forever
d.j k-pax
K-Pax

Started Topics :  57
Posted : Jan 14, 2007 20:35
gabi gave a great drive set... worm us up really good...
vibrashpere read the crowed and puped as up and down......
then i was gone to t.a...
thank you north division for another great night           K-PAX/EMOTIVE spintwist records
www.spintwist.de
www.myspace.com/eitankpax
SENKA TRIBE
orin
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Jan 15, 2007 19:48
Well, finally have the moments to write.

I think it is the best evening (at least for me) that we had in the north d'vision until now.

Woooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Do not have the words...

Vibrasphere gave one of the best live I have heard in Israel, took me to another universe... smood and beautiful.

Etic - was amazing.

And to all my great friends there- thank you for been there and enjoyed with me, this night was a bless.

Always following the sun...

www.myspace.com/orinsun

www.myspace.com/djligalize

T.A.Z. 2007 - WWWOOOWWWW!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - The Notrh D'Vision 12/01/2007 Vibrasphere / Etic / Gabi 2b

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance