1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

The most expected festival of 2003

Luiz18

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Feb 25, 2003 15:46
Since the financial situation is not good for me this year, I would like to know what is the festival that everyone is waiting for this year and why. That will help me choose some festivals that i will be able to afford.

In Lak'ech           "I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me."
dj Eksco
Sidhartha / Luxor

Started Topics :  53
Posted : Feb 25, 2003 16:44
I think it will be EarthDance 2003 in October...

I expect to be there...

Modus Vivendus Universalis
full_on
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  279
Posted : Feb 25, 2003 19:47
IMO:

Best festival for sure is the Trancendence, made in Alto Paraiso, Chapada dos Veadeiros.
The organizers are SolarFlares.
www.solarflares.com.br

Killer party, see you there.
Respect!           .
...Be gentle with the earth...
...Dance like nobody's watching...
...I don't mind not going to Heaven, as long as they've got Coffee in Hell...
Jean-Louis

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Feb 25, 2003 20:55
The most expected for me is Solaris Dance Festival.

It has the best Line-up I've ever seen around here.           I don't believe in God, I believe in the Underground
et.

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Feb 25, 2003 21:26
trancendence for a best line-up,
earthdance for a best vibe and (maybe)
the first festival in the south!
feiges
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Feb 25, 2003 23:09
to break down the ground: Trancedence!! Non-Stop Full On Line-up!!!!! They make a 4 thousand ppl city in the middle of NOTHING!!
That party takes you to the REAL NATURE FEELING!!! When you are there you'll feel like there is nothing more in the whole world!!
YOU, MUSIC, SUN and DUST!!!

and for real vibe feelings: Earthdance!!!! That is what I should call VIBE!!! You all have to feel it!!!

"These psychedelic substances cause hysterical psychoses in people who have not taken them..." T.L.
Electronic Bungalow
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Feb 25, 2003 23:27
Undoubtedly, Solaris with its blockbuster lineup...Never seen anything like it !!!!! And when the time comes, Trancendence.
V.O.R
2HI

Started Topics :  49
Posted : Feb 26, 2003 02:57
Solaris has got a powerful line up, but to be honest, I prefer Trancendence line up...

Last year GMS, Alien Project, Skazi, Absolum, Orion, Vatos Locos, Earthling, Logic Bomb, Bamboo Forest... the year before also Synthetic... the first one Space Cat, Space Tribe.... this guys are making serious party for quite a long time!

For me Celebra and Trancendence are the most expected festivals...

these are my 2 cents           vor2hi@hotmail.com
http://www.neurobiotic.com
#Soneca#
Trotter

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Feb 26, 2003 05:11
For me :

*March - Solaris Dance Festival
*April - Celebra Brasil
*July - Trancendence

Until now , lets see 2nd part of the year .

Well , 2004 is off topic but what about Ypy Poty 2 , January .... this i expect too ....
Electronic Bungalow
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Feb 26, 2003 07:20
I was wondering about the questionmark of this thread...Luiz asks about the most expected fest this year, so that the replies may hint him about which one to go, as his financial situation isn´t at its prime. Well, the answers lead on to Trancendence, as the most expected one. But if one was curious enough as to sum up the money needed to attend Tranceformation, Solaris, Celebra & Trancendence, the expenses are to reach AT LEAST the R$ 2.000 tab, if you keep yourself within a very tight budget. That´s almost USD 600, quite hefty for brazilian standards, by all means.
Lucas Aly
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Feb 26, 2003 08:13
yeah that's correct EB....
Luiz i think you should try Solaris Festival with this Israeli mindxplosion Line-up and the good infra....
Luiz18

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Feb 26, 2003 23:55
Yeah I've been to trancedence last year GREAT festival, but i was extremely disapointed with universo's paralello NY festival this year.

I heard about solaris looks great, but i wont be able to go now on carnival for personal reasons.

I really wanted to know more about celebra and earthdance and perhaps festivals out of brasil, my dream would be to save up loads and go to boom next year.

PLUR           "I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me."
full_on
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  279
Posted : Feb 27, 2003 04:11
Electronic Bungalow is right (IMO). Anyone will spent around R$ 2.000,00 to dance at the four main festivals: Tranceformation, Solaris, Celebra & Trancendence.
But since you must choose between Tranceformation and Solaris (unless you wanna spend much more money), it's around 1500 reais for three festivals... Too much money... I'm out.
Gonna save my money to dance at Alto Paraíso. Unfortunatelly, parties prices are really unaffordable.
Respect!
...Be gentle with the earth...
...Dance like nobody's watching...
...I don't mind not going to Heaven, as long as they've got Coffee in Hell...
Luv.Poison

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Feb 27, 2003 14:37
In my opinion Celebra and Trancendance are the most...
rastapsi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Feb 27, 2003 14:51
all the festivals have their own good and bad stuff, but if you are planning to go just in one of them, go to Trancendence. and save some money to visit Chapada dos Veadeiros

the thing is... nothing is too serious to be taken too serious ehehe
Trance Forum » » Forum  Brazil - The most expected festival of 2003

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance