Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - The Gathering 2005 // DYNAMO, OFORIA & N3XU5 - 5/3/05

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

The Gathering 2005 // DYNAMO, OFORIA & N3XU5 - 5/3/05

PLUR Productions

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Feb 10, 2005 20:47
----- FINAL INFO UPDATE -----

--= PLUR PRODUCTIONS =-- is proud to present:

The Gathering 2005 at Portugal

5th of March 2005

DYNAMO (Eskimo vs Dynamic/Arcadia Music Japan) - U.K./Israel
for the 1st time in Portugal
Dynamo is a colaboration between young and talented Junya(ESKIMO-uk) and Shay(DYNAMIC-isr),
surely two names familiar to everyone in the trance scene of today..
the two young chemists join to create massive dancefloor music that will take u to other dimension with a one way ticket..
after the releases of spun dry and wild style, they will present the new stuff in first hand..
and so they will perform a live presentation to the new album " Acid Haze" to be released on phantasm records with Arcadia japan

OFORIA (B.N.E/Yoyo Records) - Israel
Oforia, a.k.a Ofer Dikovsky, needs no further introduction. one of Israel's longest standing psytrance artists whos been active in the trance scene since it was first spotted. To those of you who are a bit unfamiliar with Ofer's musical background we can just highlight a few facts such as being a member of the legendary goa trance band 'Indoor'(with Space Cat) that was released originaly in 1994.
Oforia's forth album hits the psytrance scene two years after his previous release. With musical content and production second to none, a few of the tracks on “Headed For Infinity” – including “High Gear”, “Northern Lights” and “Beams Of Lights” – have already established themselves as dance floor monsters, beeing included in the sets of some of the worlds biggest DJ's.
Initial promotion for “Headed For Infinity” will be a 12"-vinyl single release, with two remixes of “Northern Lights”. The first is from G.M.S. – the masters blasters – who have added their own particular touch to this strong number. The second remix comes from Violet Vision, who have “done it again”, following on after their mega remix for Infected Mushroom's “Cities of the Future”.
All we can say is: wait and hear one of the most anticipated singles and albums, and of course the live, of 2005.

NEXUS (Kadgila/Parvati Records) - Portugal
His name is Miguel and he was born in Lisbon (Portugal). He started working with music 5 years ago, doing dj sets in industrial clubs (Lisbon, Porto and Coimbra), that was when his experience with electronic music started.
His first contact with goa trance was in the year 2000 listening to Astral Projection, Hallucinogen, Chi AD and more... Also started going to trance parties in 2001. Later that year, then started a project called N3xu5, the firt live act was in December, a small party. In february 2002 was the first big party in Portugal and evolving his own style.
His first album will be released soon by kagdila records and he will be presenting a taste of it ,in his live @ the gathering.

------- MAIN FLOOR -------

.live:

DYNAMO
(arcadia music japan) uk/isr

OFORIA
(bne records) isr

N3XU5
(kagdila/parvati records) pt

.dj set's:

JUNYA (ESKIMO) vs SHAY (DYNAMIC)
(arcadia music japan) uk/isr

OFER (OFORIA)
(bne records) isr

MAZE
(plur prod.) pt

D.VISION vs VEG
(utopia rec./odd rec.) pt

LEPTUS
(plur prod.) pt

MARK
(plur prod.) pt

------- CHILL OUT -------

.live:

SMILEY PIXIE
(quantic chill/plur prod.) pt

X_RC
(spectral records) pt

OMIQ PROJECT
(en sof) pt

.dj set's:

LOOPING4CENTER
(plur prod.) pt

LIQUID SHAPE
(plur prod./en sof) pt

PLURGRIM
(plur prod./en sof) pt

SERGIO
(omiq project/en sof) pt

MALEK
(en sof) pt

------- DECOR -------

PUNKADELIK (uk)
http://www.punkadelik.com

BASS REFLEX (pt)

------- ROUTE -------

> from A1 > exit at Leiria in direction to Marinha Grande > at Marinha Grande take the road to Nazaré/Pataias > in Pataias just follow our signs.

Transportation to the party provided by GOODTRIP (pt)
http://www.goodtrip.org

------- ADDITIONAL INFO -------

CHAISHOPs
BAR
wc's
PRIVATE PARKING (surveilled)
FREE WATER & FRUIT

INFOLINES:
(+351) 934 141 676
(+351) 916 516 927

TICKET PRICE: 20 Eur (1 free drink included)

--------------------------------------------------------
enjoy the party!!!

--= PLUR PRODUCTIONS =--
wellagirl

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Feb 10, 2005 21:32
Good luck to N3xu5! (:

peace*
Ketelf
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  103
Posted : Feb 11, 2005 20:37
All the best to N3XU5 and the chillout team too!

Be well...

" Happyness lives not outside of us,where we generally look for her,but inside of us,where we rarely find her... "

www.en-sof.org / www.node3-records.com

http://www.myspace.com/souljackers01
el presagio

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Feb 12, 2005 15:07
Oforia great choise plur prod. i will not miss this for anythiing. and ofcorse always a pleasure to listen fred set he always creat a special mood while his playing.
and Punkadelik backdrops wowow this event hv evrything to be superb one.

great job plur is making this is totaly my style of parties.

good luck guys!!
Trash Dealers
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  45
Posted : Feb 12, 2005 22:00
I am curious about oforia's new album and also about dynamo live performance, it will be something interesting for sure! see you there
cheers           myspace.com/trashdealers
Cosmix
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Feb 13, 2005 16:58
WOWOWOOW!!!Another Killer party...
Dynamo excelent choice,great and powerfull combination between this two guys.Oforia and anxious to listen the new album ,and live to,of course.Nexus i never heard this portuguese guy but for sure will rock.DjMaze will bring the house donw for sure,good luck Xico. D.Vision vs Veg interesting "vs" to listen,and dancing heheh.Mark great dj to,Leptus i never heard...Good luck the Chill Out artist to,and to the PLUR TEAM...And don´t forget KEEP GOING GOOD VIBES!!

See you all in the Dance Floor!!

(Jimmy)

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Feb 14, 2005 17:04
Very nice choice dynamo!!!
For sure it will be a funtastic party
Good luck to all friends playing on the event.
See you there....dancing!
High Pulse
Darkpsy

Started Topics :  57
Posted : Feb 15, 2005 20:35
great eheheh nice line up , good to see there n3xu5 rocking does heads ehehehhe

best luck for the organizers and for the artist that will participate in that event

boom           "HIGH PULSE" AKA FUSION OF DARKPSY PROJECTS
http://www.myspace.com/highpulsemusic
http://www.beatbiz.net/artists/High-Pulse <- musiC FOR SELL.
En_vec_

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Feb 16, 2005 16:09
nice one plur.... great party eh eh eh heh heh all the best to my friend maze... good luck you will rock the party after dynamo... just one question will the party be at the same place were was the ground control free party??? it is a very nice place... great pool too eh eh eh... lets goo too a swim... see you all there
salvia_divinorum
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Feb 17, 2005 11:41
yes it's in the same place
nice party... but eh we spent so much time without good parties and now they all come at the same time... why this has to be in the same day as cpu party? bah           When I dance, I put myself in the DJ's hands to take me to a journey - the unconscious journey to reality

KARKEIJA KREW!!!!!!!! dancing is the phrr fo da powa
dj VeG
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Feb 17, 2005 15:38
For sure great choice, PLUR...
I´m couriouse to see Dynamo Live and of course the old school guys, Oforia all with new albom.
Gona be a blast
See you there buddies
          DJ VEG
www.odd-records.org
interspecies commnication

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Feb 23, 2005 13:26
what a great line up: dynamo, oforia and x_rc, omiq project and smiley pixie ond the chill

great perspective party

see u there
perception

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Feb 23, 2005 13:30
is an exelente line up, and i have the feeling that this party will be very memorable.

Redlink
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Feb 24, 2005 19:25
excellent lineup for this one, specially beacuse it has one of the trance masters in it! Ofer's music has made us dance for a long time and the powerful combo between the UK and Israel performed by Dynamo is a stomper!!! Great party for sure! A must!!!           

Have a good time all the time!
Jhosten
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  28
Posted : Feb 24, 2005 20:32
no words for this killer party , oforia is rocking , cant wait to put my hands in this new album soon , anyway , i wish best luck to all plur prod. special for maze , burn the floor crazy maze ! lolo           Union Records - PT
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - The Gathering 2005 // DYNAMO, OFORIA & N3XU5 - 5/3/05

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance