Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum  Forum  Trance - The code for trance
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

The code for trance

Xolvexs
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  241
Posts :  2848
Posted : Jul 28, 2008 14:08
8 = Infinity = Infinity Project
          When death comes to your doorstep, make sure you are alive
Xolvexs
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  241
Posts :  2848
Posted : Jul 29, 2008 17:31
theres a simplar word ARSIM...thats the code u missed the bus now wait for the ass           When death comes to your doorstep, make sure you are alive
electrictiedye
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posts :  103
Posted : Jul 30, 2008 05:03
I saw a guy wearing a jacket on which he wrote the words:
"Life starts at 144BPM'

loved it so I would say
144BPM
Soth_MfK
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posts :  261
Posted : Jul 30, 2008 17:38
418 - the number of the law

93 - the number of thelema
J
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  193
Posts :  3858
Posted : Jul 30, 2008 19:40
Quote:

On 2008-07-30 05:03, electrictiedye wrote:
I saw a guy wearing a jacket on which he wrote the words:
"Life starts at 144BPM'

loved it so I would say
144BPM


I'd say from 130 to 140!!
Login
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  65
Posts :  1704
Posted : Jul 30, 2008 20:02
a(n)=a(n-1)+a(n-2) with [a(1)=1, a(2)=1, n>2].


or

(1) Polar equation: r(t) = exp(t).
(2) Parameter form: x(t) = exp(t) cos(t), y(t) = exp(t) sin(t).
(3) Central equation: y = x tan[ln(sqr(x+y))].

or

(3) Polar equation: r(t) = at [a is constant].
From this follows
(2) Parameter form: x(t) = at cos(t), y(t) = at sin(t),
(1) Central equation: x+y = a[arc tan (y/x)].




episoded


Started Topics :  6
Posts :  247
Posted : Jul 30, 2008 23:40
Quote:

On 2008-07-30 20:02, Login wrote:
a(n)=a(n-1)+a(n-2) with [a(1)=1, a(2)=1, n>2].


or

(1) Polar equation: r(t) = exp(t).
(2) Parameter form: x(t) = exp(t) cos(t), y(t) = exp(t) sin(t).
(3) Central equation: y = x tan[ln(sqr(x+y))].

or

(3) Polar equation: r(t) = at [a is constant].
From this follows
(2) Parameter form: x(t) = at cos(t), y(t) = at sin(t),
(1) Central equation: x+y = a[arc tan (y/x)].







dude, what the hell?
          ..see the sound
hear the colours..
Braindrop
Braindrop

Started Topics :  140
Posts :  1730
Posted : Jul 31, 2008 01:02
303
          www.braindrop.in
Junosis


Started Topics :  2
Posts :  385
Posted : Jul 31, 2008 02:47
how about "1212?" TB303+TR909 are essential in trance production.
Login
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  65
Posts :  1704
Posted : Jul 31, 2008 06:44
Quote:

On 2008-07-30 23:40, episoded wrote:
Quote:

On 2008-07-30 20:02, Login wrote:
a(n)=a(n-1)+a(n-2) with [a(1)=1, a(2)=1, n>2].


or

(1) Polar equation: r(t) = exp(t).
(2) Parameter form: x(t) = exp(t) cos(t), y(t) = exp(t) sin(t).
(3) Central equation: y = x tan[ln(sqr(x+y))].

or

(3) Polar equation: r(t) = at [a is constant].
From this follows
(2) Parameter form: x(t) = at cos(t), y(t) = at sin(t),
(1) Central equation: x+y = a[arc tan (y/x)].







dude, what the hell?




spirals
Forest dreams
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  107
Posts :  9697
Posted : Jul 31, 2008 07:39
forget all this....

the code is PLUR!           Nothing is said that has not been said before.
Xolvexs
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  241
Posts :  2848
Posted : Jul 31, 2008 16:52
Plur does not sell...u cant make money with plur...plur sells only on valentines day that too for the first 20mins           When death comes to your doorstep, make sure you are alive
corta mocas

Started Topics :  2
Posts :  145
Posted : Aug 3, 2008 05:07
hummmm.... trance does really need to have codes?i thought It was beyond any definition....trance is trance not definition or code...........if it is worth to have any code then is LOVE
Trance Forum  Forum  Trance - The code for trance
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon


Copyright © 1997-2020 IsraTrance