Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - The Chilluminati Present: Sacred Earth 2011 // June 3, 4, 5 // Black River Falls, Wi
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

The Chilluminati Present: Sacred Earth 2011 // June 3, 4, 5 // Black River Falls, Wi

mubali
Mubali

Started Topics :  71
Posted : Jun 7, 2011 00:44
was a blast! thanks for everyone who came out for that party!           An Eagle may soar, but Weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
PookztA
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Jun 7, 2011 00:48
Looking Back at Sacred Earth 2011:

Words fail at accurately describing how important and unforgettable this weekend was for me. From reuniting with, being around, and dancing near so many amazing people, to all of the mind-blowing music and art that was shared at this event, SEOA2011 is a vivid example of the major reasons that I am hoping to live in the Midwest USA for the rest of my life.

I am very thankful for every single person that contributed to this event in any way, including those who simply attended and shared their energy and personalities, and especially to the Chilluminati organization and the talented individuals who shared their music and artwork.

These events are extremely special to me, and this one was certainly not an exception to the trend. I cannot believe how lucky we are to have such high-quality Psytrance events in the Midwest USA, organized and executed by people of such high integrity. Despite the fact that so many less-fortunate individuals are suffering all over our planet and will never have the opportunity to attend a music and art event like SEOA, it is these very events that inspire me to be a better person and motivate me to reach out as far as I possibly can to share my happiness and good fortune with people who are not as lucky as those of us who attended SEOA2011.

So, thank you Chilluminati for inspiring me to be a better person, thank you for helping bring so much positive energy into my life, thank you for bringing together so many amazing people into one special place for yet another magical weekend full of unforgettable memories, and thank you for making the Midwest, the USA, and the planet Earth, a better place with these special events.

I don't know what else I can say other than repeatedly thanking everyone that contributed to the event, because it is very obvious to me that I would not be as motivated or as happy as I am today without the rejuvenating, healing experiences provided by psychedelic music and art events like SEOA 2011. These events help me to more fully understand how priceless life truly is, and they fill me with so much happiness that I become very motivated to spread that happiness to others.

So, one more time, I would like to thank the Chilluminati organization, all the musicians and artists that shared their work, and to everyone that supported SEOA2011 in any way, shape, or form. Thank you for all the positive energy you have brought into my life!

Sincerely,

-Abe          Abrahm
Spreading Psytrance and Love in the Midwest USA

Quote:
9/11 Challenge: Explain the Evidence http://pookzta.blogspot.com

krikett

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Jun 7, 2011 00:51
that was fantastic! thank you for having me! see you all next year if not sooner! big *hearts* ^_^           http://www.krikett.net
vaxination

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jun 18, 2011 21:57
sorry I missed it, probably the most bad ass lineup I've seen in years, you guys out did yourselves, I reallllllly wish I could have gotten off of work for this one!           .:.vaxination.:.
vaxination@gmail.com
esoteric generation/beatnik productions
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - The Chilluminati Present: Sacred Earth 2011 // June 3, 4, 5 // Black River Falls, Wi
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance